Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Questions 18:31 - Mar 20 with 1215 viewssandsofporto

Todays result is absolutely shocking. We can say whatever we like but Peterborough are not very good and they have beaten us three times. THREE TIMES in one season.

Today was a massive game and it was make or break game for this team , they failed again just as they did against Barnsley,Hull,Cardiff & Peterborough again. How can we blame the team for these losses & three losses against the same team. Bad luck!!!!!

This is squarely on the manager. Good managers do not let that happen and they adapt when needed. Not play the same bloody system with the same outcome. People may not like to hear this but Warnock would not have allowed this to happen. We have a very good team (we must have look at some of the results) but sometimes its a case of batten down the hatches smooth things down, take the sting out and go again. Warburton does not do that, he says he believes in these players, but sometimes they have to believe in you!!

Football has changed form the era i come from, i do not like to see a constant change of manager. But it appears to be the case that successful teams in the modern era do not hold onto their managers for long periods anymore. Thy have a shelf life, do their bit and move on. The problem is finding that next man, which is always difficult. Warburton has done a good job but the question for me is he ruthless enough. I do not think he is.

We have improved massively since Warburton has come in but surely the same system all the time against anyone we play really?? Man City can do this because they have one player that costs the entire price of our squad but at this level you sometimes need to change things up.

Maybe he has had enough and wants to move on who knows, just very strange with some of the decisions he makes against the very poor teams.
Questions on 19:10 - Mar 20 with 1102 viewsbosh67

It's a very poor run but sadly typical at QPR. Doesn't matter what manager, squad, year, this happens over and over again and I think it is partly down to some kind of internal mentality somewhere in the club.

The other major things to consider are...

All for full/wingbacks being injured at the same time
All four keepers being injured at the same time
Our best central midfielder being in and out with illness and injuries
Two of our midfielders in their first season back after several horror long term injuries and their game management
None of our three strikers being fit or injured, sometimes at the same time

We tend to forget that we have seen fairly industrial level of injuries in key positions we've had over the last few months.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Questions on 20:02 - Mar 20 with 991 viewssandsofporto

Very good point and did not consider that

I suppose maybe we are punching above our weight with the lack of resources, but surely we should make ourselves hard to beat by setting up differently?

Warburton still felt that we had a chance for the rest of the season, but after today. The goalkeeping situation is pretty unbelievable really, i have not seen the like of ot before, but with this in mind maybe something different was needed for a few games to say lets make it difficult get that mindset we Shall not be beaten.
Questions on 20:08 - Mar 20 with 929 viewsSonofpugwash

It's got so stale now that you can almost smell the mould.A new direction needed badly,it's so predictable and ponderous.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024