Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hoops on Ipcress File 09:57 - Apr 11 with 2053 viewselnombre

Final episode last night: the camera pans across this rather incongruous clipping in the German dossier on the double-crossing CIA agent. Think the props department having a bit of a laugh...

Hoops on Ipcress File on 12:49 - Apr 11 with 1806 viewsenfieldargh

Probably the only QPR victory to be seen in the newspapers for the rest of the season....or is it a premonition for next season????

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Hoops on Ipcress File on 14:02 - Apr 11 with 1704 viewsolderR

Do we have an agent in the production company?
Hoops on Ipcress File on 22:38 - Apr 11 with 1381 viewsLazyFan

Hoops on Ipcress File on 14:02 - Apr 11 by olderR

Do we have an agent in the production company?

Many media luvvies support QPR so, often we shall get mentioned. Also, we are not very controversial so no one cares if you mention QPR. An easy one to sell to the execs and film directors.

zzzzzzzzzz

Hoops on Ipcress File on 23:09 - Apr 11 with 1357 viewsHooparoo

I seem to recall that QPR also get a mention in one of the Monty Python sketches too

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Hoops on Ipcress File on 23:37 - Apr 11 with 1339 viewsQPRSteve

Hoops on Ipcress File on 23:09 - Apr 11 by Hooparoo

I seem to recall that QPR also get a mention in one of the Monty Python sketches too

Hell's Grannies. QPR graffiti on a wall
Hoops on Ipcress File on 09:33 - Apr 12 with 1151 viewsthemodfather

the qpr link that always makes me laugh is the tv series "singing detective" michael gambon is being rubbed down with cream all over his body (in hospital) the nurse is a young, lovely joanne whalley-kilmer, she goes down to his lower regions and he is panicking , he doesn't want a "pop up" so starts an inner monolgue of boring things, "maggie thatcher, queens park rangers...."
Hoops on Ipcress File on 09:56 - Apr 12 with 1116 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Hoops on Ipcress File on 09:33 - Apr 12 by themodfather

the qpr link that always makes me laugh is the tv series "singing detective" michael gambon is being rubbed down with cream all over his body (in hospital) the nurse is a young, lovely joanne whalley-kilmer, she goes down to his lower regions and he is panicking , he doesn't want a "pop up" so starts an inner monolgue of boring things, "maggie thatcher, queens park rangers...."

She was babelicious.
Hoops on Ipcress File on 10:08 - Apr 12 with 1098 viewsTheChef

Hoops on Ipcress File on 09:33 - Apr 12 by themodfather

Good old Dennis Potter. Readily available smut on terrestrial telly.

I recall Gina Bellman in Blackeyes making me feel funny as a teenager.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024