Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish 09:51 - Aug 21 with 762 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-qprrhm-200822/

We can scream and shout at Beale but the bottom line is we have to convert the chances.

I think we need to be a lot tighter defending the set pieces. We don't get to the second ball quick enough and Field (I think) had his Keogh moment yesterday to concede the goal.

otherwise, it really is about converting chances. A lot of the build up play, pace, etc looks very promising. There is a style of play forming but the last third is where we are letting ourselves down.

Laird looks great, Chair and Willock work so well together. Armstrong is taking up so many good positions and his pace is fantastic. I really think once he bags that first goal he will be flying. Dykes played better. He got dogs abuse for not controlling Chair's cross but it was smashed at him. He really needs to put his foot through chances but the save from his left foot shot is a lot better than it looks when you see it from behind.

Our point tally is poor, we are still getting there but if the players can not worry about the table for now and simply concentrate on taking their chances then this will turn around pretty soon.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Extended highlights on the offish on 11:16 - Aug 21 with 680 viewsnix

Absolutely Bosh. So many clear chances. Even the commentator said we should have won but we just didn't convert our chances. Good to see us actually stretching the other team's defence which we haven't really been doing since February last season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024