Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford stream 21:03 - Aug 26 with 1680 viewsBlackCrowe

So i have paid £60 to some restricted organisation (don't ask) that gives me unlimited perfect quality access to every sports channel in the world it seems. Anyone know what channel our game is on in the world?

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Watford stream on 21:40 - Aug 26 with 1549 viewsDubaiR

Or get a vpn about 10 quid per month and then on qpr stream another 10 quid
Watford stream on 21:51 - Aug 26 with 1509 viewsBlackCrowe

that doesn't help me for tomorrow Dubai. fyi - i've paid £60 one-off fee for tv quality access to every sport (and movie) channel for as long as it lasts before it gets shut down (2 years so far apparently). So i can cancel Sky, BT sports etc....i've been watching the cricket in the pub just now f'rinstace but just want to know what channel to watch the game tomorrow

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Watford stream on 21:56 - Aug 26 with 1497 viewsaston_hoop

Watford stream on 21:51 - Aug 26 by BlackCrowe

that doesn't help me for tomorrow Dubai. fyi - i've paid £60 one-off fee for tv quality access to every sport (and movie) channel for as long as it lasts before it gets shut down (2 years so far apparently). So i can cancel Sky, BT sports etc....i've been watching the cricket in the pub just now f'rinstace but just want to know what channel to watch the game tomorrow

I dont think its on TV is it? If it is, usually there is a notice that the game is unavailable to watch in some countries. But not seen one of those for this match.

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Watford stream on 22:00 - Aug 26 with 1481 viewsDubaiR

Watford stream on 21:56 - Aug 26 by aston_hoop

I dont think its on TV is it? If it is, usually there is a notice that the game is unavailable to watch in some countries. But not seen one of those for this match.

You will find somewhere I’m sure. I’m tempted by one of those fire sticks, boxing alone is 20 quid and I don’t get BT sport so 4 fights and it’s paid for itself. Just wonder on quality
Watford stream on 22:08 - Aug 26 with 1446 viewsswitchingcode

Scroll down the live tv and you will click on EFL and you should get all the championship games.That’s how most of them are set up
Watford stream on 22:56 - Aug 26 with 1335 viewsenfieldargh

usually on IFollow EFL

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Watford stream on 01:36 - Aug 27 with 1226 viewsMiss_Terraces

Watford stream on 21:51 - Aug 26 by BlackCrowe

You've cancelled sky and bt sports?

I'll drink to that

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024