Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. 20:01 - Dec 2 with 1156 viewsPlanetHonneywood

At home with Mrs. PH watching Cameroon play.

Then I just start laughing as I recalled the first time I ever saw the Indomitable Lions play against Argentina in Italia90, and I'm trying to explain the tackle on Claudio Caniggia.

At the time I was one of about 20 blokes on a sales conference in Majorca, surrounded by Argie supporting Spaniards. By the time the third Cameroonian clobbered Caniggia, we went bonkers.

Any moments you fondly recall?

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 20:11 - Dec 2 with 1120 viewsMetallica_Hoop

I think in that same match someone booted the ball so hard it knocked out a teen in the crowd.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 23:30 - Dec 2 with 1008 viewsDWQPR

Zaire v Brazil 1974. That free kick!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 08:56 - Dec 3 with 877 viewsSK_hoops

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 23:30 - Dec 2 by DWQPR

I was talking to someone about that last night. Never seen the likes.
Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 09:21 - Dec 3 with 862 viewsLblock

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 23:30 - Dec 2 by DWQPR

I was chatting with me Dad about the World Cup last week and he brought this moment up chuckling away.
I showed it to him via this YouTube clip and he was roaring with laughter

One of my favourites apart from the above (and apart from the leery camera zoom ins on plenty of South American etc hotties) would be this clip.
Not because of Gazza in tears but because of the Gary Neville lookalike in the crowd and Linekers “have a word with him”….. stayed with me forever

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 09:32 - Dec 3 with 855 viewsqueensparker

That tackle on Cannigia might well be my favourite ever footballing moment. Just magnificent
Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 09:47 - Dec 3 with 823 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 09:32 - Dec 3 by queensparker

That tackle on Cannigia might well be my favourite ever footballing moment. Just magnificent

It was like watching a horse get over the smaller Grand National fences before falling at Becher's Brook.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Fave off beat moments from previous WCs. on 09:59 - Dec 3 with 798 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

With a special appearance from Rangers great Ron Springett.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024