Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Invasion of the Body Snatchers 01:11 - Feb 15 with 1175 viewsJules4367

Help! Please help! I don't know how many of us out there are left! I write this hoping that someone will find a solution to this alien invasion of West London.

I shall use this outlet to keep broadcasting for as long as possible but this invasion MUST be stopped!

I first noticed this in October when people, previously recognisable as professional footballers, started going to sleep (some whilst actually on the pitch) and replaced by aliens who look the same but, understandably, have no capacity or knowledge as how to play this earthly game.

They dont realise that the idea is not to just kick the ball as hard as possible and to an opposing player, they don't understand the concept of running off the ball or feeding the ball out quickly. hey try to keep the ball among themselves to give the impression they know what they are doing but I have watched and I can see when they fail at this.

First Dickie (remember when everyone raved about his potential and he might be bought?) now replaced by an alien. Then Laird, Pall signed as attacking wing backs -now aliens who do not know how to play. Dykes closed his eyes and was replaced and now Dieng and Chair have been replaced.

Thinking back, however I believe it started at board and management level and people who once cared have been replaced by alien lookalikes. They operate with minimal exposure so we don't get to see or hear them but we know they are there,

Their cunning plan is now to bring in players who cannot actually play well, such that when they go to sleep and are replaced we all assume that they are lousy players....but, I tell you, they are aliens and our club is being overrun with them!

Some of the aliens aren't suited to the environment and are falling ill with cramps and injuries.

Please help, I know I am not the only one who has noticed this.

I don't like it but I am now so scared to go to sleep in case I have been targeted and a lookalike will wake up tomorrow in my place accepting the crass way these aliens are playing!

I must stay awake!

Must keep my eyes open.....

Its so tiring watching these aliens .....

must.....not...sleeeep ....what's that pod over there?

got to stay awa

[Post edited 15 Feb 2023 1:31]
Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 07:21 - Feb 15 with 999 viewsQPRSteve

Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 10:47 - Feb 15 with 883 viewsJules4367

Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 07:21 - Feb 15 by QPRSteve

Thanks, I am still here this morning and so the fight to alert people against these aliens continues!
Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 10:49 - Feb 15 with 867 viewsDamo1962

Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 10:47 - Feb 15 by Jules4367

Thanks, I am still here this morning and so the fight to alert people against these aliens continues!

Huzzah !😁
Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 16:07 - Feb 15 with 766 viewsDannyPaddox

Before Ron Abbott finally decided to turn up for the life-drawing class this was my original avatar.
Invasion of the Body Snatchers on 16:53 - Feb 15 with 682 viewsqprcmob

nano nano , *^GkJ>IO FKZ*^LL, y=][TGk BS8#{d xzhES!l/ bzisl sk Qpr sh*Te
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024