Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunday Blackburn Reflection 20:14 - Feb 26 with 757 viewsbluenwhite10

Went to the game yesterday in a positive mindset and honestly believing with the returning Ainsworth at the helm it was only going to go one way a win for Rangers and until Chair went off I was quite confident and in my opinion that was when the game changed was Dozzell the right person to bring on ? IMHO no a poor man’s Steffen and to similar would of Albert playing the Chair role on the right a better option? I believe Ainsworth got that call wrong. The team seems to lack width at the moment but with who is fit and available dictates that. The timing of Blackburns second was a killer and we never recovered. Really surprised in taking off Martin and putting Albert as surely the role of Albert would be to get crosses in but why then take the attacker who’s strength is physical presence and heading the ball.. strange call. The level of pressing was missing at the end of the game but that could be because the heads went. As soon as Laird is back need to play 5 at the back to enable Paal and Laird to play as wing backs to give width to the side and also cover Dickie lack of pace which is so exposed well in week out in a back 4. … But a funny old league and a couple of wins on the spin and the league position changes but can’t see that happening anytime soo n
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024