Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Extended highlights on the offish Stoke 0 QPR 1 10:55 - Apr 30 with 636 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/highlights/highlights-stoqpr-290423/

Very good package this one. Some slightly questionable refereeing to be fair.

The push on Albert first half is pretty obvious. The pull on Ilias less so but there was a case. The other two on Lowe and their player also less obvious.

I wonder how many kilometres Gareth ran in and outside his technical area. He certainly lives every moment.

I think he did well to realise that we have been far too open and really have us play on the counter to get over the line. I am sure he will try and find ways to be more attacking next season, all being well. Meanwhile we win two gain on a total of 40% possession across two games. Bring that down to 5% or less per game and we'll be thrashing teams!

Well done lads, we looked dangerous on the counters and Seny's finger tip save second half was a fantastic piece of keeping, even though it got signalled as a goal kick, which worked in our favour.

We live to go again next season but there will have to be major surgery of some type if we are to avoid another tough one next campaign.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024