Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Snooker Thread 23:14 - Apr 29 with 1145 viewsaston_hoop

I know there are a few of you out there that still love the snooker.

Hell of a clearance from John Higgins to get to the quarters tonight, incredible stuff. Still think the winner comes from the inevitable Trump v Ronnie Semi though

[Post edited 29 Apr 23:29]

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Snooker Thread on 10:38 - Apr 30 with 914 viewsTheChef

By chance I just switched over in time to watch that. Amazing stuff.

The doubled red was pretty good, but that tight red into the corner pocket was a really ballsy shot.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Snooker Thread on 11:14 - May 2 with 695 viewsTomS

Ronnie, Trump and Allen all got knocked out in the quarter finals. This has been a crazy few days in Sheffield.
Snooker Thread on 11:20 - May 2 with 669 viewsjeffranger

Disappointing that Ronnie went out but Bingham played very well, lose interest now he’s out
Snooker Thread on 12:16 - May 2 with 609 viewswelwynranger

The inevitable Trump v Ronnie Semi.
That is exactly why we love live sports events so much you just never know.

Apart from us on here most people interested in football expected .mighty Leeds to turn up go through the motions grab a couple of goals and take 3 points home.
I am not an avid follower of snooker so i have never heard of 2 of the semi finalist but for me that makes it more interesting to see how it pans out.
Stuart Bingham having won it before should have the experience but these new breed dont seem to have any fear
In the past few years there have been multiple winners of the Darts tournaments instead of Taylor unless he had a bad day..
Now we are safe i can relax and ilm looking forward to watching the semi and final.
Snooker Thread on 12:56 - May 2 with 546 viewsaston_hoop

Yep should never make predicitions like that in snooker. Bingham was superb against Ronnie and Jak Jones seems to really love the Crucible. I'm all in on Kyren Wilson now though, hope he goes on and wins it

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Snooker Thread on 14:03 - May 2 with 451 viewsTomS

The semi final, per their world rankings, is:

29th vs 44th; 12th vs 31st

This reminds me of when Greece won the Euros in 2004 and the bookies won all the bets placed before the tournament started.
Snooker Thread on 20:43 - May 3 with 263 viewshubble

I think this has been one of the best World Championships for years, precisely because the big names have gone. Surely these are the most equally matched semi-finalists for many years, which has led to some absolutely riveting snooker. Really enjoying both of the semi-finals so far and still no idea who will get through to the final.

Also have to say the BBC coverage has been excellent this year too.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024