Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
dzeko jurt did a barton 21:18 - Jan 3 with 2091 viewsultramagnetic

ref saw and he didnt send him off
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:19 - Jan 3 with 2084 viewshamptonhillhoop

Yes. Right in front of the ref, more head movement than Barton. And the ref sensibly told them to calm down
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:20 - Jan 3 with 2079 viewsBazWoT

Saw that, ref didn't even speak to him, funny that.

WE R PREMIER LEAGUE, SAY!!!

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:21 - Jan 3 with 2068 viewsBazWoT

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:20 - Jan 3 by BazWoT

Saw that, ref didn't even speak to him, funny that.

Alan Smith said saw someone sent off for that!!!

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2054 viewswombat

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:21 - Jan 3 by BazWoT

You would hope that Barton can use that as evidence in his defence although knowing the Fa I doubt it very much

Poll: which is your favouite foot

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:23 - Jan 3 with 2053 viewsWeAreQPR12

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:21 - Jan 3 by BazWoT

I think the peck on the forehead made the ref keep his cards in his pocket.

3-1 sunderland sack oneill the little freaky runt
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:27 - Jan 3 with 2036 viewsultramagnetic

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:23 - Jan 3 by WeAreQPR12

oneil will hit a bad patch like he always did at villa from march onwards
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 2028 viewsultramagnetic

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:28 - Jan 3 with 2024 viewsNorthernr

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:27 - Jan 3 by ultramagnetic

You're right, Villa have done so much better without him haven't they?
Just like Leicester have done so much better since he left.
And Wycombe.
And Celtic.
Login to get fewer ads

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 2021 viewsadhoc_qpr

Just confirms what we all knew, shocking decision that only seems to happen to small clubs and us in particular! Annoying that most fans just assume it's warnock and Barton talking rubbish due to their reps.
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:29 - Jan 3 with 2017 viewsultramagnetic

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 2009 viewsWeAreQPR12

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:28 - Jan 3 by Northernr

And Wycombe.
And Celtic.

Clive he is average and best although they just went 1-4 up
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:30 - Jan 3 with 2009 viewsWatfordR

And Wycombe.
And Celtic.

You're just being specific now

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:36 - Jan 3 with 1979 viewsQPR1882

Difference between our game and tonight was tonight the ref saw what happened and did not just guess.
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:37 - Jan 3 with 1973 viewsultramagnetic

And Wycombe.
And Celtic.

no just stating his annual bad patch, was he never won a game in march at villa lost them all i think
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:39 - Jan 3 with 1960 viewsBazWoT

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:36 - Jan 3 by QPR1882

Difference between our game and tonight was tonight the ref saw what happened and did not just guess.

Use it as evidence in the appeal, consistency etc blah blah.

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:46 - Jan 3 with 1936 viewsNorthernr

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:30 - Jan 3 by WeAreQPR12

If he's average why did all four clubs achieve more with him than they have with anybody else in the last 25 years? Fcking superb manager, always has been.

Wycombe - two promotions and FA trophy wins, almost made it three by taking them into the First Division. Since he left they've yo-yod between league one and two.
Leicester - two League Cup wins, European football and consecutive top ten finishes in the Premiership. Won nothing since, got relegated and now literally cannot buy their way back into the top flight.
Villa - cup final appearance, European football and consecutive sixth placed finishes. Nothing anywhere close to that since he left, or for many years before he arrived.
Celtic - smashed Rangers dominance with league and cup successes that Strachan, Mowbray and Lennon have been unable to match since. Took a Scottish team to a European cup final which is fcking miraculous.

And this is average?
dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:50 - Jan 3 with 1911 viewsCharlie1

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:30 - Jan 3 by WeAreQPR12

I'd take some of that 'average' please....

2:59 baby!

dzeko jurt did a barton on 22:07 - Jan 3 with 1876 viewsBazWoT

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:50 - Jan 3 by Charlie1

I'd take some of that 'average' please....

Nah, don't need another sexagenarian.

dzeko jurt did a barton on 01:24 - Jan 4 with 1778 viewsGetMeRangers

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:46 - Jan 3 by Northernr

If he's average why did all four clubs achieve more with him than they have with anybody else in the last 25 years? Fcking superb manager, always has been.

Wycombe - two promotions and FA trophy wins, almost made it three by taking them into the First Division. Since he left they've yo-yod between league one and two.
Leicester - two League Cup wins, European football and consecutive top ten finishes in the Premiership. Won nothing since, got relegated and now literally cannot buy their way back into the top flight.
Villa - cup final appearance, European football and consecutive sixth placed finishes. Nothing anywhere close to that since he left, or for many years before he arrived.
Celtic - smashed Rangers dominance with league and cup successes that Strachan, Mowbray and Lennon have been unable to match since. Took a Scottish team to a European cup final which is fcking miraculous.

And this is average?

Clive, when you keep asking others who they would have instead of Neil, he is the only one who I would trade him for, if there would even be the slightest chance of him coming to LR. Fortunately, i do want rid of Neil, so the problem does not arise.

Helps, too, that he is one of my Norn Iron heroes
dzeko jurt did a barton on 01:50 - Jan 4 with 1769 viewsade_qpr

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:46 - Jan 3 by Northernr

And this is average?

Clive if you read this just looking for a honest opinion. What sort of job will he do with Sunderland? Short term for me is that they are no longer relegation candidates which doesn't help QPR. But long term? Similar to Villa going on the size of the club?

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

dzeko jurt did a barton on 07:34 - Jan 4 with 1741 viewsstowmarketrange

dzeko jurt did a barton on 21:23 - Jan 3 by wombat

You would hope that Barton can use that as evidence in his defence although knowing the Fa I doubt it very much

I think the difference between the two cases is,the ref saw something and did nothing,and our ref saw nothing, but did something.
I think that we have no chance of overturning the red card for two very important reasons.

1)The fact that it is Barton and Warnock in the dock,and the F.A. have been waiting a long time for revenge.Especially after they were made to look such a bunch of idiots over the Faurlin case.

2) The main reason that it won't be rescinded is because the referee has just been promoted to the Premiership and they won't want to undermine him and damage his career prospects by overturning his first big decision in the top league.
dzeko jurt did a barton on 10:44 - Jan 4 with 1673 viewsTGRRRSSS

dzeko jurt did a barton on 01:50 - Jan 4 by ade_qpr

Clive if you read this just looking for a honest opinion. What sort of job will he do with Sunderland? Short term for me is that they are no longer relegation candidates which doesn't help QPR. But long term? Similar to Villa going on the size of the club?

He'll get them into the Top 10 easily, with a bit more money he might get a cup run and maybe even Europe given time, unlikely he'll win them the League but if thats the benchmark...... then everyone who isn't basically Ferguson, Mourinho or Wenger in the past 15 years is a failure.
dzeko jurt did a barton on 10:53 - Jan 4 with 1656 viewsbob566

we had this debate a few weeks ago when he took over and i couldn't believe that some posters on here said he was average. I reckon unless mourinho takes over from ferguson you are looking at his replacement in o'neill.
dzeko jurt did a barton on 11:30 - Jan 4 with 1634 viewswestberksr

O'Neill is tactically sound, plays to the strengths of the players he has; doesn't try and make a round 'un fit in a square 'un. Most importantly he hgets a defence organised first; never had a team at any level that was easy to beat.

When a manager that was a centre back with 10 odd years premiership experience can't organise a team and O'Neill gets the results he has with the same manpower you have all the proof you need.

we were unlucky to not play them a couple of weeks earlier
dzeko jurt did a barton on 13:09 - Jan 4 with 1584 viewsultramagnetic

this is O'neil that with villa they struggled for march onwards every season

2006/7 finished 11th
2007/8 6th but 3 wins out of last 11
2008/9 6th but 2 wins out of last 14 games resulting in from 3rd 3 points off top to 28 points off top end of the season
2009/10 6th again

considering he had plenty of money to spend on likes of curtis davies 7.5m, sidwell 5.5m, cuellar 7.8m, harewood 4m, petrov 6.5m, reo coker 8.5m and sold cahill to bolton. The moment he was told he had to cut down on transfers he walked.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024