Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch 16:19 - Jan 25 with 1700 viewsNov77

CHRIS Samba has refused to take ‘no’ for an answer over a £7.5million dream move to QPR before the transfer window slams shut on Tuesday.

The giant Blackburn defender, who is also wanted by Spurs, has continued to ‘push with all his might’, according to a Rovers insider, despite being told by the Premiership strugglers he is going nowhere.
And Rangers are primed to lean just as hard themselves to get a vital central defender after the deal for Alex at Chelsea went south earlier in the week.

New boss Mark Hughes is still desperate to get a centre back that will help Rs claw their way out of the relegation mire, especially as he has two offers turned down already by his former club for a player he signed for Rovers in 2007.

Samba has not played for Blackburn since the 2-1 home defeat by Stoke on January 2 and was allowed to sit out last Saturday’s 1-1 draw with Everton when Rovers boss Steve Kean deemed the defender was not in the right frame of mind.

A source said: “On a scale of one to 10 on pushing to leave, Chris is an 11. He reckons he’s done all he can for Rovers, and reckons he should be allowed to come to London and reunite with his former manager who made him a Premier League success in the first place."

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:21 - Jan 25 with 1372 viewsrrrspricey

HP?
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:22 - Jan 25 with 1358 viewsJeff

i know it's not going to happen, and he'll end up at Spurs.

but just imagine if he did sign for us - how amazing would that be?!

Can we not knock it?

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:23 - Jan 25 with 1352 viewsQPR_Nippon

"£7.5million dream move to QPR "

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:25 - Jan 25 with 1332 viewstimcocking

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:21 - Jan 25 by rrrspricey

HP?

what's HP?

I'd love Samba. I feel we are too small as a team; i really fancy having a huge bast#rd at the back who also causes so many problems in attack.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:25 - Jan 25 with 1332 viewsNov77

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:21 - Jan 25 by rrrspricey

HP?

Fulham chronicle:

http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/london-sport/london-qpr/2012/01/25/exclusive-sp

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:27 - Jan 25 with 1306 viewsbarbicanranger

It's that good old sauce that the fulham chronicle likes to quote, called "insider"
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:28 - Jan 25 with 1294 viewsadhoc_qpr

"Samba will push with all his might"

To be fair, Samba has a lot of might!
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:36 - Jan 25 with 1233 viewsRs_Holy

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:23 - Jan 25 by QPR_Nippon

"£7.5million dream move to QPR "

Obviously supported QPR as a boy
Login to get fewer ads

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:37 - Jan 25 with 1218 viewsFerdy

We would have a superb defence if we got him and Onuoha. I think a striker and a decent midfielder and I would expect us to stay up with something to spare.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:38 - Jan 25 with 1203 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Anyone married to a Blackburn fan?

You wont be for long if this goes through.

Could be double good news!
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:42 - Jan 25 with 1173 viewsbarbicanranger

if Alex goes / is close to going to PSG - then maybe their interest in Samba has cooled...
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:43 - Jan 25 with 1162 viewstimcocking

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:37 - Jan 25 by Ferdy

We would have a superb defence if we got him and Onuoha. I think a striker and a decent midfielder and I would expect us to stay up with something to spare.

i'd absolutely love samba, but have we no room in the side for anton then? i thought he's been looking good.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:46 - Jan 25 with 1138 viewsbarbicanranger

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:43 - Jan 25 by timcocking

i'd absolutely love samba, but have we no room in the side for anton then? i thought he's been looking good.

I think we'd need 3 decent centre backs, Anton, Samba and Onuoha to rotate...
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:46 - Jan 25 with 1138 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Competition for places is a good thing surely?
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:47 - Jan 25 with 1120 viewsdaveB

Samba and Ferdinand in the middle, Onoura at right back. Luke Young as back up.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:52 - Jan 25 with 1083 viewsDesertBoot

If he ends up at Tottenham then maybe Bassong will join us.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:53 - Jan 25 with 1069 viewsQPR_Nippon

I agree. Anton's been for me the best of the September signings, so we only need one centre half. I think 3m for Onuoha represents much better value than 7/8 mil for Samba - if we get that deal over the line I reckon we should forget him and focus on getting in one more midfielder and one more striker.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:53 - Jan 25 with 1067 viewsWeaverQPR

Have Spurs even gone public with their interest or even made an enquiry or bid?

@WeavQPR

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:54 - Jan 25 with 1055 viewsQPR_Jim

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:47 - Jan 25 by daveB

Samba and Ferdinand in the middle, Onoura at right back. Luke Young as back up.

That would be ideal, we would have two full backs on each side and two good centre backs with Onuoha able to play in the centre if needed and Gabbidon as further cover for the centre.

Thats defence sorted, now lets get some midfielders!
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:00 - Jan 25 with 1002 viewsadhoc_qpr

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:53 - Jan 25 by WeaverQPR

Have Spurs even gone public with their interest or even made an enquiry or bid?

I'm sure 'Arry's been quoted saying what a triffic player he is...
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:05 - Jan 25 with 969 viewsDANRANGER

Are we just assuming Arry will want him as they have King/Dawson/Gallas/Kaboul/Bassong/Corluka. Seems like a lot of centre halves and all get games at some point. Spurs don't seem to want to let anyone go either.

Until it's on the official website I won't believe it. (be good though wouldn't it!)
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:53 - Jan 25 with 779 viewstimcocking

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:46 - Jan 25 by Orthodox_Hoop

Competition for places is a good thing surely?

just seems odd to buy two players for one position in the january transfer window. I wouldn't mind though!
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:55 - Jan 25 with 769 viewstimcocking

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:53 - Jan 25 by timcocking

just seems odd to buy two players for one position in the january transfer window. I wouldn't mind though!

i can't see us getting Samba, too good to be true. I'm more expecting Ramage to somehow feature...
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:56 - Jan 25 with 759 viewschris1969

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 17:05 - Jan 25 by DANRANGER

Are we just assuming Arry will want him as they have King/Dawson/Gallas/Kaboul/Bassong/Corluka. Seems like a lot of centre halves and all get games at some point. Spurs don't seem to want to let anyone go either.

Until it's on the official website I won't believe it. (be good though wouldn't it!)

I just hope the court case is keeping old 'Arry' busy for at least 6 more days.
Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 19:56 - Jan 25 with 542 viewsSpiritofGregory

Spurs target pushes for QPR switch on 16:52 - Jan 25 by DesertBoot

If he ends up at Tottenham then maybe Bassong will join us.

No thanks, he's a liability. Harry can keep his reject and leave the likes of Samba for us.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024