Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Does this mean Diakite is ours? 18:07 - May 13 with 2972 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

If yes that might explain the massive bulge in my pants.
Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:08 - May 13 with 2958 viewsHAYESBOY

Think 3.5m fee has been agreed and if we want him we can take him now we will be a Prem team next year.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:09 - May 13 with 2943 viewsTacticalR

But does it explain Diakité's massive pants?

Air hostess clique

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:12 - May 13 with 2914 viewsJamie

He was always ours if we wanted him.
Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:42 - May 13 with 2813 viewsMrGrieves

Think there were deals in place to sign Diakite and Taiwo automatically if we stayed up.
Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:47 - May 13 with 2773 viewsbosh67

Diakite is essential and I believe he'll be announced as signed within a week. So that's great news. Taiwo is desperate to stay but I have to say I although I love his attitude and passion, Traore is a much much better player. However, if the price is right, again we need players that care, and Taiwo certainly cares.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:07 - May 13 with 2727 viewsWatfordR

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 18:47 - May 13 by bosh67

Diakite is essential and I believe he'll be announced as signed within a week. So that's great news. Taiwo is desperate to stay but I have to say I although I love his attitude and passion, Traore is a much much better player. However, if the price is right, again we need players that care, and Taiwo certainly cares.

Traore & Taiwo (& Diakite) for that matter are very much Hughes type footballers, big, strong, mobile and athletic. Think Ferdinand, Onuoha and Taiwo will be three quarters of our back four next season. Think Traore would still be an option in LM in a 442. Diakite & Faurlin in CM. Zamora & Cisse up front. Think 433 may be our formation despite MH preferring 442. Think a goalie, a right back and an attacking CM will be a priority.

Get that and we'll have a solid starting XI. Then we can start to think about bringing in players to upgrade what we have.
Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:10 - May 13 with 2700 viewsGloryHunter

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:07 - May 13 by WatfordR

Traore & Taiwo (& Diakite) for that matter are very much Hughes type footballers, big, strong, mobile and athletic. Think Ferdinand, Onuoha and Taiwo will be three quarters of our back four next season. Think Traore would still be an option in LM in a 442. Diakite & Faurlin in CM. Zamora & Cisse up front. Think 433 may be our formation despite MH preferring 442. Think a goalie, a right back and an attacking CM will be a priority.

Get that and we'll have a solid starting XI. Then we can start to think about bringing in players to upgrade what we have.

Not many local West London boys amongst that lot.
Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:12 - May 13 with 2682 viewsWatfordR

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:10 - May 13 by GloryHunter

Not many local West London boys amongst that lot.

And?
Login to get fewer ads

Does this mean Diakite is ours? on 19:17 - May 13 with 2634 viewsBklynRanger

Isn't Crouchie on a 1 year contract up there or did I imagine it?

These strawberries taste of fertilizer
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024