Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hughes to Chelsea? 10:16 - Nov 21 with 871 views1879fulham

By all accounts Mark Hughes is now ready to tender his resignation so that he can join a club that matches his own ambition! here's hoping. ....
Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:21 - Nov 21 with 834 viewsMichael_Hunt

I have it on good authority that Hughes was planted at QPR as revenge for last year. That's why we lost 6-1 at their place. Now he's fcked us he is being given his reward and taking over the scum.. Fact!.
Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 810 viewsheadhoops

I will chip in to pay his bus fare

Poll: Remy - can he play in the playoffs - who's opening post is the best?

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:23 - Nov 21 with 808 viewsMytch_QPR

Hughes originally ditched Fulham because he thought he'd get the Stamford Bridge hot seat. Ironically, if he hadn't come to us and stayed out of work there is a possibility he could have been a contender.

Megson for Chelsea, that's what I say.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:27 - Nov 21 with 783 viewsKonk

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:23 - Nov 21 by Mytch_QPR

Hughes originally ditched Fulham because he thought he'd get the Stamford Bridge hot seat. Ironically, if he hadn't come to us and stayed out of work there is a possibility he could have been a contender.

Megson for Chelsea, that's what I say.

I'd love to see Tony Adams finally given the chance to manage at a rich club. He keeps telling us he deserves it and I'm sure he does. Let's hope Abramovich is brave enough to make the move.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:30 - Nov 21 with 761 viewsWestbourneR

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:27 - Nov 21 by Konk

I'd love to see Tony Adams finally given the chance to manage at a rich club. He keeps telling us he deserves it and I'm sure he does. Let's hope Abramovich is brave enough to make the move.

Tony Adams has failed in every job he has ever had and yet he seems totally unphased by it.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:39 - Nov 21 with 689 viewsKonk

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:30 - Nov 21 by WestbourneR

Tony Adams has failed in every job he has ever had and yet he seems totally unphased by it.

He's never been given the tools. The players aren't good enough to deal with his sophisticated ideas - that's why he needs a wealthy club. I love the bloke - he genuinely is mystified that he's not managing Real Madrid. Bit like Mark Hughes, but possibly even more earnest.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:53 - Nov 21 with 606 viewsMytch_QPR

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:39 - Nov 21 by Konk

He's never been given the tools. The players aren't good enough to deal with his sophisticated ideas - that's why he needs a wealthy club. I love the bloke - he genuinely is mystified that he's not managing Real Madrid. Bit like Mark Hughes, but possibly even more earnest.

'If Carslberg did football managers'...

Is that what you're getting at?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Hughes to Chelsea? on 10:58 - Nov 21 with 574 viewstoboboly

At least he could motivate the players...

http://www.tonyadams.com/

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Hughes to Chelsea? on 14:08 - Nov 21 with 328 viewswestberksr

can play the paino; nuff said!

top job any day now.......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024