Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
its not over till the fat lady sings 12:27 - Dec 9 with 1147 viewsqprraf

Im a glass half full supporter only because i keep it topped up. I think we will survive and my missus has not started singing yet we are qpr
its not over till the fat lady sings on 12:31 - Dec 9 with 1137 viewsQPRDave

We can't give up yet i agree
its not over till the fat lady sings on 12:43 - Dec 9 with 1116 viewsNorthernr

its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:05 - Dec 9 with 1081 viewshoopstar67

its not over till the fat lady sings on 12:43 - Dec 9 by Northernr

I was still optimistic we would recover but i'm afraid now we have to face facts, the players are shit and we are shit, even with the new manager effect and the Harry effect we still have not won and we had three winnable games, to not win a game yet and we are in December is embarrassing and those players should be embarrassed but half of them are not, not an ounce of professional pride apart from the old guard we have there.
its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:19 - Dec 9 with 1061 viewsQPRDave

Can't chuck the towel in yet still over half a season to go, 'Arry 's not done his wheeling and dealing yet.....17th ere we come
its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:28 - Dec 9 with 1045 viewsklr

its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:19 - Dec 9 by QPRDave

Can't chuck the towel in yet still over half a season to go, 'Arry 's not done his wheeling and dealing yet.....17th ere we come

I dont see it happening........................lol

That's about as optimistic as you are going to get out of me with regards our predicament.

Nevermind glass half full, you would have to be a raving alcoholic to see a way out of this, a perfectly understandable reaction to the card we have dealt ourselves this season.
its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:37 - Dec 9 with 1030 viewsmoson

I was at Wigan yesterday + frustrated as anyone that we couldn't hold on to a rare lead for more than 2 mins. And yes we again weren't very good.

But we're a darn sight better than we were in Hughes' last weeks - and most of the players are now really battling for the cause.

And despite the ever increasing frustration of not having won, it is overblown to declare now - in early Dec - that we are down. Yes we are 8 pts adrift, but we have 22 games to remedy that situation, not just 3. If you look at the bookies'' odds, we're only around 4/6 to go down, compares with 1/3 or worse last march/April. And that's fair, because there are a hell of a lot of games to go, we have plenty more chances to pull things round - and we have improved, not enough yet certainly, but we can (and I think will under redknapp) improve more
its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:48 - Dec 9 with 1009 viewsTheBlob

I think you'll find the correct terminology is "calorifically challenged" lady.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:50 - Dec 9 with 1008 viewsqprraf

its not over till the fat lady sings on 13:28 - Dec 9 by klr

I dont see it happening........................lol

That's about as optimistic as you are going to get out of me with regards our predicament.

Nevermind glass half full, you would have to be a raving alcoholic to see a way out of this, a perfectly understandable reaction to the card we have dealt ourselves this season.

Unfortunatly i have turned into a raving alcholic this season its been good fun the more qpr get fckd so do i bit expensive though
Login to get fewer ads

its not over till the fat lady sings on 14:11 - Dec 9 with 988 viewsPinnerPaul

The 4/6 has gone, best just now was 8/13, still a cracking bet I'm sorry to say.

Just had some more on.
its not over till the fat lady sings on 14:22 - Dec 9 with 980 viewsNeil_SI

It's certainly not lost on us yet.

I think what Redknapp has done well is set out a simple system and formation that has allowed the players to understand their responsibility and roles better, but it's from this foundation and spine, that you can see now that they're working a bit harder, that there is just a genuine lack of quality.

So Redknapp's comments about this are fairly spot on. He has to work with them on the training ground now to see if he can take them up another level and after that, he's probably going to need to bring in a few faces in January to take it further.

There's lots of ifs and buts in between, so they've just got to dig deep and try and get as many points on the board as they can between now and January and then decide on the direction they want to go.
its not over till the fat lady sings on 14:26 - Dec 9 with 966 viewsklr

its not over till the fat lady sings on 14:22 - Dec 9 by Neil_SI

It's certainly not lost on us yet.

I think what Redknapp has done well is set out a simple system and formation that has allowed the players to understand their responsibility and roles better, but it's from this foundation and spine, that you can see now that they're working a bit harder, that there is just a genuine lack of quality.

So Redknapp's comments about this are fairly spot on. He has to work with them on the training ground now to see if he can take them up another level and after that, he's probably going to need to bring in a few faces in January to take it further.

There's lots of ifs and buts in between, so they've just got to dig deep and try and get as many points on the board as they can between now and January and then decide on the direction they want to go.

If we get up to or above 13 points by January 1st then I think we will "give it a go" as Harry / 'Arry likes to say.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024