Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Angelo Balanta 08:14 - Mar 26 with 411 viewsexiled_dictator

About to go out on loan yet again, this time to Yeovil.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/8598235/Transfer-news-QPR-s-Angelo

It seems that he has been out on loan for most of his QPR life, and at 22 years old, he should be either knocking on the first team door, or the exit door.
Does it make sense for us to keep him on our books just to loan him out?
Either he is good enough to be in the squad and on the verge of a first team run, or he will never make the grade and should play regularly for a team at his level.
Or will he be the star player next season and tear a new one in the Championship? I haven't seen him play enough to know how close to that level he is.

It's not what you've got; it's where you stick it.
Poll: Climate Change

Angelo Balanta on 08:38 - Mar 26 with 391 viewsToast_R

He and Ephraim are our longest serving players.

I can't get my head round it really, whilst he's been out on loan all his career, no one has decided he's good enough to try and sign permanently?

Angelo Balanta on 13:34 - Mar 26 with 309 viewsgobbles

Probably a legacy of the wages he is on. No one wants to sign him
Angelo Balanta on 13:40 - Mar 26 with 300 viewsJamie

Angelo Balanta on 08:38 - Mar 26 by Toast_R

He and Ephraim are our longest serving players.

I can't get my head round it really, whilst he's been out on loan all his career, no one has decided he's good enough to try and sign permanently?

If we're happy to loan him out for the rest of his contract why would anyone want to commit to a permanent deal?
Angelo Balanta on 14:37 - Mar 26 with 275 viewshoops_legend

Angelo Balanta on 13:40 - Mar 26 by Jamie

If we're happy to loan him out for the rest of his contract why would anyone want to commit to a permanent deal?

We should gamble on him and play him remainder of this seaosn
Angelo Balanta on 14:44 - Mar 26 with 266 viewsFredManRave

'tis a strange one. You'd have to assume that next season, when the chances are we'll be playing closer to his level, will be make or break for his Rangers career.

Probably depends on when his contract finishes aswell.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Angelo Balanta on 16:21 - Mar 26 with 225 viewsraskolnikov

Just dont think anyone can quite believe that someone with so much natural talent hasn't clicked yet.

Mate who goes to MK Dons reckoned at times he was incredible, at others just drifted out of the game entirely - frustrated the hell out of their fans, as he could/should have been better.

We all assume that there is no planing for next season in the Championship - based on good evidence that there hasnt been any for the last heaven-knows-how-many seasons. But maybe in background there is, and he is being kept for that very reason.
Angelo Balanta on 16:32 - Mar 26 with 209 viewsgobbles

Angelo Balanta on 13:34 - Mar 26 by gobbles

Probably a legacy of the wages he is on. No one wants to sign him

Yeah, let's drop Townsend
Angelo Balanta on 17:58 - Mar 26 with 154 viewsR_from_afar

He's a bit like David Carradine in "Kung Fu": Strolls into town, helps out a bit, then moves on to the next place. In fact, the only difference is that the grasshopper never made it to Huish Park.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024