Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Glad It's Over? 18:27 - Apr 28 with 981 viewsted_hendrix

Absolutely gutted we're down make no mistake about It but I couldn't have survived another last game like last seasons at the Etihad my QPR loving and worn out nerves wouldn't have stood up to it.
We all pretty much knew for a while that we were down but you never know, you live and hope and keep going.
Three more games to go, get them over with and come back in August for more, clean slate-keep HR and start from scratch.
Never mind what others say, we're a great club, we might be shit but at least we're 'our shit'

Try and be positive, that's my motto

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Glad It's Over? on 18:34 - Apr 28 with 946 viewscoolranger

Ted, what makes us a 'great' club?

Even Rodney Marsh said this afternoon on the radio "when I think of QPR, and I do love QPR, I think of Charlton".

We have some heritage and we have a good core fan base, if limited in numbers. And we have a fairly unique kit and an atmospheric, but tight ground.

Glad It's Over? on 18:36 - Apr 28 with 937 viewsdanehoop

Every Little Helps. That's my motto. Oh sorry, no that's Tesco's.

Never knowingly understood

Glad It's Over? on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 920 viewsRuislipHoop

Glad It's Over? on 18:34 - Apr 28 by coolranger

Even Rodney Marsh said this afternoon on the radio "when I think of QPR, and I do love QPR, I think of Charlton".

We have some heritage and we have a good core fan base, if limited in numbers. And we have a fairly unique kit and an atmospheric, but tight ground.

Glad its all over and personally couldn't give a toss if we never went back to the prem. The worst football I have ever seen at the club in a division where the best anyone can hope for apart from the top six is avoiding relegation. Roll on August. Start the season with a chance of winning something, wether we will or not is another matter but at least we have a chance.
Glad It's Over? on 18:39 - Apr 28 with 919 viewsbatmanhoop

with you on that Ted, my only worry is how we are going to get rid of this flotsom, because this shower do not want to know
Glad It's Over? on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 864 viewsted_hendrix

Glad It's Over? on 18:34 - Apr 28 by coolranger

Don't know where to start what I do know is at the Madstad this afternoon there they were the same faces still supporting Rangers in what has been a dreadful bloody season, what more can you say, to me that alone makes us a great club, If we weren't then I would have jacked it in yonks ago.

Look we've had two seasons of mismanagement right through the club, what ever we've tried to do has blown up in our faces, we've consistently thrown good money on bad and I just hope and pray that we've now learnt our lesson.

I don't know what Rodney Marsh said, I Just remember him as a genius with the ball at his feet playing for us, It's easy for him and pundits to criticise and find fault.

I'm just glad Its over, I cant answer your question as to why we're a great club, I just know we are.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Glad It's Over? on 18:57 - Apr 28 with 861 viewsYorkRanger

Well said Ted. Sort out some of the issues, regroup and we go again in August.

It is our club and that is what makes it a great club.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024