Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... 06:04 - Jul 13 with 328 viewsDylanP

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ...

1. I want to open up the offish and find that Granero, MBia, Park, SWP, Boswanka, and Barton have all signed with other clubs and are off the QPR books forever.

2. Then I want to see another article on the offish that says we have signed a striker.

Thank you, that is all. Not too much to ask, I think!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 06:19 - Jul 13 with 318 viewstimcocking

Happy birthday Dylan.

I confess, i haven't got anything for you.
Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 06:33 - Jul 13 with 310 viewsDylanP

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 06:19 - Jul 13 by timcocking

Happy birthday Dylan.

I confess, i haven't got anything for you.

Not even one little tiny "Granero has Gone"??

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 06:34 - Jul 13 with 310 viewseghamranger

Happy bday.

Heard Saviola is coming and Boswonker is going.

will celebrate myself today if they come off!
Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:20 - Jul 13 with 237 viewsqprmick

Happy birthday mate. It looks like Barton might be going after, according to the BBC gossip. One out of six is not too bad, and the day is early yet.

Qprmick

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:34 - Jul 13 with 223 viewseghamranger

looking at mo that Barton is off and Hooper coming in.

Didnt realise that Hooper is only 25
Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:36 - Jul 13 with 221 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Happy Bday mate

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:37 - Jul 13 with 220 viewseghamranger

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:43 - Jul 13 with 216 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:34 - Jul 13 by eghamranger

no way would Hooper come here, he will end up at Norwich

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Login to get fewer ads

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:50 - Jul 13 with 208 viewsRblockPrior

Its my birthday today and here is what I want ... on 10:43 - Jul 13 by RANGERS4EVER

no way would Hooper come here, he will end up at Norwich

I am positive in the next week bosingwa and barton will have gone although at a price to us, as for mbia I think he will be playing for us at the start of the season. Granero im not so sure on, diakite I believe will go on loan to somewhere. Cesar will be gone soon to Italy which is a shame as there was a chance if he had gone to Arsenal we would of got Serge Gnabry on loan who is an exciting prospect

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024