Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! 17:29 - Nov 21 with 6161 viewsQPRDave

Say's .....Adel Taarabt!.....So he's told Adel what a great player he is then!

"He understands the Premier League and how important it is to keep possession of the ball."....Yeah so did we Adel....trouble is you kept giving it away.

http://www.london24.com/sport/fulham/fulham_star_loving_life_under_meulensteen_1
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 21:06 - Nov 21 with 4566 viewsHollowayRanger

the other way round he knew how important possession was so kept the ball and wouldnt pass

either way doing well at foolham isnt he!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 22:28 - Nov 21 with 4468 viewsQPRDave

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 21:06 - Nov 21 by HollowayRanger

the other way round he knew how important possession was so kept the ball and wouldnt pass

either way doing well at foolham isnt he!

Exactly.......
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:06 - Nov 21 with 4407 viewsdaveB

ohh another Taarabt thread, how exciting.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:21 - Nov 21 with 4377 viewshoopstilidie

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:06 - Nov 21 by daveB

ohh another Taarabt thread, how exciting.

Another pointless comment on a thread you could easily avoid, how predictable.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:51 - Nov 21 with 4343 viewsdaveB

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:21 - Nov 21 by hoopstilidie

Another pointless comment on a thread you could easily avoid, how predictable.

not really pointless, I was expressing my joy at a thread about someone who is not playing for us this season talking about his new coach. Has that been banned now?
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 02:08 - Nov 22 with 4273 viewsSonofNorfolt

Wouldn't it be good though if somebody, anybody, knew how to get the best out of Adel.
He finally delivers on a weekly basis, and rejoins us in the summer, when we're back in the top flight, as the player we all know he could be, and become the greatest ever to play for QPR.
For my forty nine years of devotion/stupidity, we have never had anyone better on his day. Rodney and Stanley were consistent and therefore, better, but imagine Adel, focused, head right, loving girl of his dreams on his arm, and finally the penny dropping that he is where he belongs and always will.

Wouldn't you want to watch Morocco in the WC Finals if he was on top of his game?
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 05:24 - Nov 22 with 4230 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 02:08 - Nov 22 by SonofNorfolt

Wouldn't it be good though if somebody, anybody, knew how to get the best out of Adel.
He finally delivers on a weekly basis, and rejoins us in the summer, when we're back in the top flight, as the player we all know he could be, and become the greatest ever to play for QPR.
For my forty nine years of devotion/stupidity, we have never had anyone better on his day. Rodney and Stanley were consistent and therefore, better, but imagine Adel, focused, head right, loving girl of his dreams on his arm, and finally the penny dropping that he is where he belongs and always will.

Wouldn't you want to watch Morocco in the WC Finals if he was on top of his game?

Yes, yes and yes.
Anyway,whether he's fat,lazy bad trainer ,good trainer,spoilt child or whatever he was our best player in our Promo season ,best player in our 1st season up and IMO one of the best last year( low bar I know ).
Just because H calls him a c@nt does'nt make him a c@nt.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:17 - Nov 22 with 4143 viewsBushy

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 05:24 - Nov 22 by Pommyhoop

Yes, yes and yes.
Anyway,whether he's fat,lazy bad trainer ,good trainer,spoilt child or whatever he was our best player in our Promo season ,best player in our 1st season up and IMO one of the best last year( low bar I know ).

Just shows the only person who could handle and got the best out of him. NW
Login to get fewer ads

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:21 - Nov 22 with 4132 viewspaulparker

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 05:24 - Nov 22 by Pommyhoop

Yes, yes and yes.

Spot on Pommy people on this MB have very short memories
Adel has been our best player for years given great us great goals , bits of individual skill
And was captain when we won our first trophy in years
Him & HR don't get on that's fact and he has probably played his last game for us
If he has then remember the good times and stop slagging him off
Cos what is embarrassing is reading threads on how Niko kranjker is a better player than Adel
( one good game against Barnsley ) and threads on club legends like Peter Ramage & how
He gave 100% every game ( he was overpaid & shit) all because he clapped us
The bottom line is we won't ever have player like Adel for a very long time so stop
Slagging him off and maybe one day we can have a thread about what a legend he was
And your favourite Adel moment etc

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:21 - Nov 22 with 4132 viewsqprmick

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 02:08 - Nov 22 by SonofNorfolt

I was looking forward to seeing him with Fulham it has never happened to any great extent. I might have to come over there to watch him train.

Qprmick

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:29 - Nov 22 with 4115 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:21 - Nov 22 by paulparker

Adel has been our best player for years given great us great goals , bits of individual skill
Him & HR don't get on that's fact and he has probably played his last game for us
Cos what is embarrassing is reading threads on how Niko kranjker is a better player than Adel
( one good game against Barnsley ) and threads on club legends like Peter Ramage & how
The bottom line is we won't ever have player like Adel for a very long time so stop
Slagging him off and maybe one day we can have a thread about what a legend he was

Bang on my friend. Bang on !!

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:38 - Nov 22 with 4101 viewsToast_R

And there lies the problem.

It's always "If someone could get the best out of him", "If somone knew how to use him", "This manager don't like him", "NW was the only manager who could handle him"

Well howabout the only person who can get the best out of Adel Taarabt.... Is Adel F*cking Taarabt? (Like that's going to happen though)

The mans a grown up now and well a well paid supposed professional. If he can't hold down a position in a starting eleven, then surely it's down to him and him alone?

If we get promoted with what we have now, the last thing we need is Adel's massive "head's gone" head coming back through the door to derail the whole setup.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:51 - Nov 22 with 4085 viewsjonno

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:38 - Nov 22 by Toast_R

It's always "If someone could get the best out of him", "If somone knew how to use him", "This manager don't like him", "NW was the only manager who could handle him"

Well howabout the only person who can get the best out of Adel Taarabt.... Is Adel F*cking Taarabt? (Like that's going to happen though)

The mans a grown up now and well a well paid supposed professional. If he can't hold down a position in a starting eleven, then surely it's down to him and him alone?

If we get promoted with what we have now, the last thing we need is Adel's massive "head's gone" head coming back through the door to derail the whole setup.

Agree. Sadly I suspect it's proved pretty much impossible to "manage" Adel in a way which integrates him into a team setup without allowing him all the special treatment that Warnock did which, in the longer term, becomes counter productive.
He's clearly a flawed genius which managers like HR and probably Jol have given up on as being too much trouble to be bothered with.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:57 - Nov 22 with 4077 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:38 - Nov 22 by Toast_R

Its not the problem with me.I know he's gone there's no way ''Adel's massive "head's gone" head coming back through the door to derail the whole setup.''is going to happen because H is in charge and H dont like him ,never has and never will. Just because Redknapp cant manage someone or fancys them,does'nt mean they are shit.
He was absolutely brilliant under Warnock.Our best player under Hughes (he actually tracked back a bit). And our only creative outlook under H.
Like I said just because H calls him a C@nt doesnt make him a c@nt

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 09:26 - Nov 22 with 4031 viewsToast_R

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:57 - Nov 22 by Pommyhoop

Its not the problem with me.I know he's gone there's no way ''Adel's massive "head's gone" head coming back through the door to derail the whole setup.''is going to happen because H is in charge and H dont like him ,never has and never will. Just because Redknapp cant manage someone or fancys them,does'nt mean they are shit.
He was absolutely brilliant under Warnock.Our best player under Hughes (he actually tracked back a bit). And our only creative outlook under H.
Like I said just because H calls him a C@nt doesnt make him a c@nt

No one's calling him that.

It's just that he's not hungry enough to work for it (or always hungry if we are talking literally).
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 09:40 - Nov 22 with 4005 viewsJonDoeman

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with this new coach.

It Is What It Is !!

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 10:23 - Nov 22 with 3954 viewsHollowayRanger

sadly id guess our promotion season

will end up being the highlight of his career

unless he's at a club that wins something while he's sitting on the bench

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 10:41 - Nov 22 with 3938 viewsPommyhoop

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 09:40 - Nov 22 by JonDoeman

It will be interesting to see how he gets on with this new coach.

Yeah I spose that might be the decider.
Warnock could manage him.
Hughes could manage him.
Redknapp hates his guts. Never gonna work.
Jol couldnt manage him.
2 : 2 going into extra time..

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 11:26 - Nov 22 with 3879 viewsQPR1882

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:17 - Nov 22 by Bushy

Trouble with Adel is he can't be handled, his Ego will not allow him to. What NW did was understand this and not try and handle him but let him do what he wanted when he wanted. Try and handle him and he becomes the player he has been for the last 3 seasons.
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 11:30 - Nov 22 with 3875 viewscjc

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 10:41 - Nov 22 by Pommyhoop

Yeah I spose that might be the decider.
Warnock could manage him.
Hughes could manage him.
Redknapp hates his guts. Never gonna work.
Jol couldnt manage him.
2 : 2 going into extra time..

By far the most entertaining players we have had in the last 30 years or more.

I hope he settles not sure he will but he will always be remembered well by me for some of best goals I have seen, not to mention making opposing teams look like chumps when he was on fire.

Where there is hoop there's the hoops.

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 11:53 - Nov 22 with 3845 viewsWestminsteRs

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 11:58 - Nov 22 with 3840 viewssimmo

The reason people are sick of Adel threads is because they always descend into the same argument with those for and against him stating the same case they always do.

He has probably played his last game for us, although I hope that isnt the case. If it is I have a hell of a lot more good memories than bad when it comes to Taarabt and maybe we should open up further discussions on him when something changes, RE him leaving and/or coming back.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 16:18 - Nov 22 with 3667 viewsQPRDave

Oh come on CAPTAIN???.....Not exactly in the same mould as Gerry or Macca when it comes to naming great QPR skippers is he.
The real captain that year imo was Shaun Derry.

Oh and the reason i started this thread is because Adel is suddenly very happy with his new coach and now he tells us things have changed ...like no one told him when he was here to press when we ain't got the ball and keep possession.
The reason he did well here was NW told the rest of the team to let him do as he likes and they had to cover him. No one else in football will allow this and those players asked to do Adel's work deserve as much credit for that championship win as he does, because if they all didn't go along with it the plan wouldn't have worked
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 16:26]
Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 23:38 - Nov 22 with 3554 viewspaulparker

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 16:18 - Nov 22 by QPRDave

Oh come on CAPTAIN???.....Not exactly in the same mould as Gerry or Macca when it comes to naming great QPR skippers is he.
The real captain that year imo was Shaun Derry.

Oh and the reason i started this thread is because Adel is suddenly very happy with his new coach and now he tells us things have changed ...like no one told him when he was here to press when we ain't got the ball and keep possession.
The reason he did well here was NW told the rest of the team to let him do as he likes and they had to cover him. No one else in football will allow this and those players asked to do Adel's work deserve as much credit for that championship win as he does, because if they all didn't go along with it the plan wouldn't have worked
[Post edited 22 Nov 2013 16:26]

Yes CAPTAIN !!!!!
The bloke who carried us through games and was a Matchwinner
Both cardiff games,the through ball against Coventry, away
At watford and Barnsley to name a few examples
The bloke was awesome that season !
Yes Derry, hill, heider,& paddy were good that year but without
Adel we wouldn't have coasted to winning the championship
Yes there was a plan & it worked cos of Adel !
If you hate him fine , but I hate these anti Adel threads
The bloke deserves more respect ,
Answer this dave do u prefer this seasons promotion charge or
The promotion charge with Adel tearing everyone a new one ??
I know which one I do

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 07:21 - Nov 23 with 3504 viewsSpiritofGregory

Fulham's new head coach......Amazing!!!!!!!!!! on 08:17 - Nov 22 by Bushy

That's because NW pandered to his ego, he gave him the captain's armband and got everyone else doing the running around and donkey work. We were lucky that Adel did not pick up an injury.

Same tactics did not work in the premier league as new players refused to be servants to Adel and he was not as effective in the Premier League. There's no doubt that Adel is gifted however, he will never achieve his full potential because he is lazy, stubborn and overweight.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024