Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 13:14 8 Oct 2026

oh it's all a fix anyway
Forum
Reply
fifa
at 13:09 8 Oct 2026

There's no such thing as bad press... this will be good exposure for him.
Forum
Reply
England
at 13:03 8 Oct 2026

Portugal never won the World Cup, yet Ronaldo won it loads.

Cubarsi was excellent, but Ballon D’or worthy?
Forum
Reply
England
at 11:23 8 Oct 2026

I actually much prefer the Nations League to what came before.

With the Nations League you actually play teams that are much better quality compared to the meaningless games against Andorra and San Marino.

Don’t get me wrong, I really hate the international breaks, as I just want my weekends filled with QPR, fantasy football and Super 6 considerations, but this format I think is much much better.

I also think Kane is the best England striker in my lifetime, and probably our best chance of winning something with England. I really hope he gets the Ballon D’or, but he’s English, and therefore likely to get overlooked for Rodri or Yamal, because Spain are the w@nk material for world football.
[Post edited 8 Oct 11:25]
Forum
Reply
Happy Birthday
at 15:23 21 Sep 2026

Happy birthday mate
Forum
Reply
Film 2026; don't think we have such a thread yet
at 15:22 21 Sep 2026

Saw Wasteman last night, really enjoyed it - some quality acting.

Reinforced my desire to never go into the system.
Forum
Reply
Our Broadcast Crew
at 12:03 21 Sep 2026

THIS.

I posted in the match thread about this...

It wasn't just Scarlett, it was Poku, Kamara... if they were black, they were Mbengue, and like you say, even when Mbengue wasn't on the pitch!

Preston Knob Head.
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 16:52 19 Sep 2026

DESERVED!

With 10 men.

Stop moaning, this is how I want to see my club respond.
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 16:50 19 Sep 2026

We’ve been unbelievably good this 2nd half
Forum
Reply
QPR v Pissed on knob end match Fred
at 16:36 19 Sep 2026

Preston commentator is calling any black player ‘Mbengue’… he’s not even on the pitch!
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 14:09 12 Sep 2026

Vale, wtf?
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 13:54 12 Sep 2026

Lovely from Poku there
Forum
Reply
Our initials are better than yours, MATCH THREAD.
at 13:46 12 Sep 2026

Ref is atrocious
Forum
Reply
Beg, Boro or Steal QPR Vs Middlesborough Match Thread
at 17:00 5 Sep 2026

Could only keep one eye on it, but we looked like we were laying siege in the 2nd half.
Forum
Reply
Beg, Boro or Steal QPR Vs Middlesborough Match Thread
at 13:56 5 Sep 2026

Look a bit light in the middle…
Forum
Reply
Beg, Boro or Steal QPR Vs Middlesborough Match Thread
at 12:14 5 Sep 2026

3-1 Rangers.
Forum
Reply
Blueballs Us or Them Edition. QPR vs Cardiff City match thread
at 21:16 2 Sep 2026

Lloyd has been brilliant tonight - he and Burrell have paired up exceptionally.

Wish I’d stop hearing ‘he’s not a Championship player’
Forum
Reply
boxing tonight
at 00:33 30 Aug 2026

Don’t know that I’ve ever seen a fighter that exhausted - he beat himself.

Really odd.

Hrgovic was very honest afterwards, admitted he lost every round, got outboxed. Nice guy.
Forum
Reply
More to life
at 19:40 27 Aug 2026

Hits hard to read Mart's, Ned's and Ted's messages.

My thoughts are with you, other than that I'm utterly speechless.

Bless you all.
Forum
Reply
R's Taking the Michael of Bolton, QPR vs Bolton Wanderers Match Thread
at 16:42 22 Aug 2026

We’ve been excellent today, just lacking the bulging net.
Please log in to use all the site's facilities

Monkey_Roots


Site Scores

Prediction League: 0
TOTAL: 0
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Online Safety Advertising
© FansNetwork 2026