Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Times Rumor 16:50 - Feb 23 with 36870 viewsitsbiga

Mate of mine is a sports correspondent at The Times. Strong rumor going round there today that Harry is toast in the morning.
He said "Should be in tomorrow's paper I think"
Sure its total rumor but thought I'd share it for some drama.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 16:56]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Times Rumor on 16:52 - Feb 23 with 11506 viewsTHEBUSH

Can't see it myself, but we shall see !!
Times Rumor on 16:57 - Feb 23 with 11426 viewsQPR442

Times Rumor on 16:52 - Feb 23 by THEBUSH

Can't see it myself, but we shall see !!

Can't see it either. What's the point after the Transfer window with only 15 or so games to go.
Times Rumor on 16:58 - Feb 23 with 11395 viewsSpiritofGregory

Wouldn't surprise me, Fernandes' tweet showed that he is not a happy man and no doubt the other shareholders are getting on his back.
Times Rumor on 16:59 - Feb 23 with 11397 viewsthemodfather

the point, well a new manager might motivate this lot and get us scoring and winning again.....even a new coach might offer something?
look at the turnaround at palace. pulis in, points on the board...
Times Rumor on 17:00 - Feb 23 with 11387 viewsitsbiga

I figure if we get someone in and they do a turnaround like what happened with Steve at Derby we are in for a decent shout. We have the players for it just not the management and coaching.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Times Rumor on 17:01 - Feb 23 with 11379 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I wouldn't be surprised. I can imagine that the board want promotion this year at all costs, in which case the stakes are high enough for this.

I can also imagine that relations are soured. There's games being played by both parties and that never helps.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Times Rumor on 17:02 - Feb 23 with 11365 viewsYorkRanger

Can't see it myself. We are on a mini slump but are still 4th with 15 games left. Nothing will change based on football IMO. Clearly if other things are happening behind the scenes that is another matter
Times Rumor on 17:03 - Feb 23 with 11340 viewsQPRDave

I just have a feeling he could go before saturday. Not saying it's a good thing ...just gotta a feeling
Login to get fewer ads

Times Rumor on 17:06 - Feb 23 with 11298 viewsSpiritofGregory

Times Rumor on 17:01 - Feb 23 by BrianMcCarthy

I wouldn't be surprised. I can imagine that the board want promotion this year at all costs, in which case the stakes are high enough for this.

I can also imagine that relations are soured. There's games being played by both parties and that never helps.

Yes, relations have soured, the lack of activity in the transfer window says it all.
Harry has had a cob on since the end of December. A new stadium is dependent on premiership money.
Times Rumor on 17:13 - Feb 23 with 11232 viewsNov77

These are tweets from TF only a few hours ago:

"If we don't do it this season so be it. Not the end if the world. But we really go for it.

QPR fans. There are no quick fixes. This is a long term project and our support is unwavering. Injuries have hurt us but there is enough.

We still in a good position with more than enough games."

Of course harry may decide to walk, but I can't see him forgoing a payoff.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Times Rumor on 17:17 - Feb 23 with 11179 viewsQPR_John

Would be surprised but not unhappy if he was gone in the morning but expect this to be his last season.

The word is rumour in this part of the world.
Times Rumor on 17:18 - Feb 23 with 11165 viewsHayesender

Rumour going round fb that Redknapp is toast tomorrow and Zola is gonna replace him.

Christ, I'd rather stick with twitchy

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Times Rumor on 17:23 - Feb 23 with 11108 viewskropotkin41

Strong rumour that Harry's having toast in the morning? Blimey, I'd have taken him for more of a Special K man.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Times Rumor on 17:26 - Feb 23 with 11062 viewsTheBlob

Times Rumor on 17:23 - Feb 23 by kropotkin41

Strong rumour that Harry's having toast in the morning? Blimey, I'd have taken him for more of a Special K man.

Bugger,beat me to it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Times Rumor on 17:27 - Feb 23 with 11054 viewsTacticalR

A nod's as good as a wink to a blind bat.

Air hostess clique

Times Rumor on 17:30 - Feb 23 with 10988 viewskropotkin41

Times Rumor on 17:26 - Feb 23 by TheBlob

Bugger,beat me to it.

:D

Oh well, the Rs are a shambles, but I beat the Blob to a funny line........ always a silver lining!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Times Rumor on 17:34 - Feb 23 with 10935 viewsTheBlob

Times Rumor on 17:30 - Feb 23 by kropotkin41

:D

Oh well, the Rs are a shambles, but I beat the Blob to a funny line........ always a silver lining!

Times Rumor on 17:37 - Feb 23 with 10901 viewsstansleftfoot

To be fair it looks like it would be a relief to Harry, Joe, Kevin and that other Wally.
Their incompetence was only covered up by McLarens involvement.
Onouha has been unaffected by playing for Harry and yesterday it showed as he was one of the few players on the pitch who thought that action and "standing up to be counted" was part of his job.
The Carroll substitution sealed any doubts about getting 3 points for me, futher confirmed by introducing Benayoun 20 minutes after he'd got prepared to go on.
TF fired the warning, Harry if you can't beat the best in this league then you need to beat Charlton!
Zola sounds likely! He hits the rights notes with Tony and Phil B!
Nice bloke, great footballer, modern coaching, eats pasta and chicken!
Times Rumor on 17:45 - Feb 23 with 10828 viewseghamranger

Zola!!! Ffs
Times Rumor on 17:50 - Feb 23 with 10779 viewspeejaybee

Not Emile Shirley

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Times Rumor on 17:52 - Feb 23 with 10758 viewsPhildo

Nothing would surprise me - a lot of dosh on the line
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 17:52]
Times Rumor on 17:52 - Feb 23 with 10750 viewsQPRDEL

would rather wait till end of season and rebuild next with Malkie Mckay
Times Rumor on 17:56 - Feb 23 with 10693 viewshoopdog

Times Rumor on 17:37 - Feb 23 by stansleftfoot

To be fair it looks like it would be a relief to Harry, Joe, Kevin and that other Wally.
Onouha has been unaffected by playing for Harry and yesterday it showed as he was one of the few players on the pitch who thought that action and "standing up to be counted" was part of his job.
The Carroll substitution sealed any doubts about getting 3 points for me, futher confirmed by introducing Benayoun 20 minutes after he'd got prepared to go on.
TF fired the warning, Harry if you can't beat the best in this league then you need to beat Charlton!

We were still shlt when Steve Mc was with us picking up points off the lesser side's with out playing well .
Imo H could do with a clear out of his coaching staff K B , J J and W D they re more guilty than H after all they work the player's all week
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 18:00]
Times Rumor on 18:04 - Feb 23 with 10576 viewsMonahoop

Times Rumor on 17:37 - Feb 23 by stansleftfoot

You know something, although not high on my managers want list I wouldn't be surprised if someone Zola turned up at QPR. Nice bloke as you say and according to my brother as well, who has met him on a number of occasions. He was a great footballer in his day, but uncertain as a manager. It could happen!

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Times Rumor on 18:08 - Feb 23 with 10535 viewsTheBlob

Times Rumor on 18:04 - Feb 23 by Monahoop

You know something, although not high on my managers want list I wouldn't be surprised if someone Zola turned up at QPR. Nice bloke as you say and according to my brother as well, who has met him on a number of occasions. He was a great footballer in his day, but uncertain as a manager. It could happen!

Like Vialli he's just not attuned to the Chumpionship.
Could be an expensive mistake that would set the club back years.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024