Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Times Rumor 16:50 - Feb 23 with 37203 viewsitsbiga

Mate of mine is a sports correspondent at The Times. Strong rumor going round there today that Harry is toast in the morning.
He said "Should be in tomorrow's paper I think"
Sure its total rumor but thought I'd share it for some drama.
[Post edited 23 Feb 2014 16:56]

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Times Rumor on 08:56 - Feb 24 with 1909 viewsRanger78

He's just been on Talksport, he sounded pretty happy and relaxed...... went onto his customary chat on Spurs and Sherwood and then "I would have kept Adel in the Jan window " blah blah blah blah
Times Rumor on 08:58 - Feb 24 with 1901 viewsbosh67

Times Rumor on 08:56 - Feb 24 by Ranger78

He's just been on Talksport, he sounded pretty happy and relaxed...... went onto his customary chat on Spurs and Sherwood and then "I would have kept Adel in the Jan window " blah blah blah blah

Yes, just heard that. Didn't sound like a man under pressure.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Times Rumor on 09:01 - Feb 24 with 1866 viewsQPR1882

Times Rumor on 08:58 - Feb 24 by bosh67

Yes, just heard that. Didn't sound like a man under pressure.

Have you seen his press conferences, he thinks nothing is his fault , it's everybody else's fault. He probably thinks Tony is going to give him a pay rise for his good work.
Times Rumor on 09:03 - Feb 24 with 1842 viewsRangersDave

Doesn't sound like a manager under pressure?

Barstuard! He should be desolate, angry, and climbing the wall.
He shouldn't be on bloody radio when he's a job to do, unless............he hasn't!

To much time spent talking about others and not 'man managing' his players!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Times Rumor on 09:03 - Feb 24 with 1839 viewsRanger78

Times Rumor on 09:01 - Feb 24 by QPR1882

Have you seen his press conferences, he thinks nothing is his fault , it's everybody else's fault. He probably thinks Tony is going to give him a pay rise for his good work.

It makes me so angry that he refuses to ever accept any responsibility for anything
Times Rumor on 09:10 - Feb 24 with 1795 viewsRanger78

Times Rumor on 09:03 - Feb 24 by RangersDave

Doesn't sound like a manager under pressure?

Barstuard! He should be desolate, angry, and climbing the wall.
He shouldn't be on bloody radio when he's a job to do, unless............he hasn't!

To much time spent talking about others and not 'man managing' his players!

Yep, now they keep replaying his quotes on Spurs.

I can't believe that any QPR fan can be happy with him being on the radio talking about Spurs this morning??

Sums the man up for me, he could not give a flying........
Times Rumor on 09:10 - Feb 24 with 1792 viewsscot1963

Times Rumor on 22:00 - Feb 23 by WatfordR

Going round in circles is right. If they are HIS players, players he wanted here, and they are letting him down, then i dont understand how you can say the problem doesnt lie with him. But then he's never been able to do wrong for you and one or two others, who have been fairly conspicuous in their absence on here this weekend.

I think you 'll find that the reason for the absence of certain posters is that once your avatar keeps cropping up, along with a few others, it's all going to be negative stuff and mostly a depressing read. I'm not particularly pro any manager but I'm pro QPR and you seem to take a bit too much delight when you perceive it's going wrong
Times Rumor on 09:13 - Feb 24 with 1761 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Times Rumor on 08:56 - Feb 24 by Ranger78

"I would've kept Adel..."?

What was that about Ranger78?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Login to get fewer ads

Times Rumor on 09:18 - Feb 24 with 1730 viewsCiderwithRsie

Times Rumor on 07:42 - Feb 24 by daveB

Laudrup is a big name and popular at the moment so would tick all the boxes, I'd rather they held interviews and got the best man for the job

Whatever the truth in this rumour, some time we will need a new manager and it would be a refreshing change if the club actually went through a recruitment process of advertising and interviewing candidates rather than just being bounced into appointing the highest profile out-of-work manager they can find
Times Rumor on 09:24 - Feb 24 with 1695 viewsRanger78

Times Rumor on 09:13 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

"I would've kept Adel..."?

What was that about Ranger78?

That's what he said on his Talksport interview this morning, they mentioned Adel perhaps finding his place in Italy. Harry said, he wanted to keep him in Jan when Fulham wanted him out , once Milan came in, it was too late.

Just trying to cover his arse, in case Adel starts doing really well again.... he can then say... not my fault
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 9:30]
Times Rumor on 09:27 - Feb 24 with 1673 viewsWatfordR

Times Rumor on 09:10 - Feb 24 by scot1963

I think you 'll find that the reason for the absence of certain posters is that once your avatar keeps cropping up, along with a few others, it's all going to be negative stuff and mostly a depressing read. I'm not particularly pro any manager but I'm pro QPR and you seem to take a bit too much delight when you perceive it's going wrong

I've largely avoided posting on this board for months because I've said my piece about Redknapp many times, and it doesnt need repeating every day. I avoided posting this weekend until I read daveb's post about blaming the players, which I thought was wrong. It is a forum after all and there should be room for different opinions.

No idea how long you've supported QPR, but I've been a fan for 41+ years. To suggest I delight in things going wrong for the club I love is insulting frankly. I make no bones about my distaste for someone like Redknapp ever having been appointed as our manager, but I think you will also find like a number of other posters who have reservations about him, I have also said that once the club decided to retain his services for this season, they should stick with him for as long as we have a chance of promotion. Not just this weekend, but on previous occasions. that's because I am pro QPR.

If you want negative and depressing, have you read Clive's just back thread? Is he going to accused of taking delight in everything going wrong too?
Times Rumor on 09:30 - Feb 24 with 1653 viewsWatfordR

Times Rumor on 09:24 - Feb 24 by Ranger78

That's what he said on his Talksport interview this morning, they mentioned Adel perhaps finding his place in Italy. Harry said, he wanted to keep him in Jan when Fulham wanted him out , once Milan came in, it was too late.

Just trying to cover his arse, in case Adel starts doing really well again.... he can then say... not my fault

If he wanted to keep Adel, why did the guy end up at Fulham in the first place?
Times Rumor on 09:32 - Feb 24 with 1636 viewsRanger78

Times Rumor on 09:30 - Feb 24 by WatfordR

If he wanted to keep Adel, why did the guy end up at Fulham in the first place?

Exactly, just more spin
Times Rumor on 09:38 - Feb 24 with 1596 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Times Rumor on 09:24 - Feb 24 by Ranger78

Agree with you that this is nonsense. He's manager of the club that holds Taarabt's contract. The matter is completely in his control.

Times Rumor on 09:51 - Feb 24 with 1532 viewsClive_Anderson

Times Rumor on 09:38 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with you that this is nonsense. He's manager of the club that holds Taarabt's contract. The matter is completely in his control.

And he said he didn't want him anywhere near the club and didn't care where he went as long as it wasn't here a couple of weeks before he went to Milan.

The man is a complete lying self serving c*nt.
Times Rumor on 09:55 - Feb 24 with 1503 viewsTheBlob

Times Rumor on 09:27 - Feb 24 by WatfordR

I've largely avoided posting on this board for months because I've said my piece about Redknapp many times, and it doesnt need repeating every day. I avoided posting this weekend until I read daveb's post about blaming the players, which I thought was wrong. It is a forum after all and there should be room for different opinions.

No idea how long you've supported QPR, but I've been a fan for 41+ years. To suggest I delight in things going wrong for the club I love is insulting frankly. I make no bones about my distaste for someone like Redknapp ever having been appointed as our manager, but I think you will also find like a number of other posters who have reservations about him, I have also said that once the club decided to retain his services for this season, they should stick with him for as long as we have a chance of promotion. Not just this weekend, but on previous occasions. that's because I am pro QPR.

If you want negative and depressing, have you read Clive's just back thread? Is he going to accused of taking delight in everything going wrong too?

Well there's been quite a bit of schadenfreude on both sides of the fence this season,and it's beginning to feel like a touch of McCarthyism(not you Brianabout this place sometimes.
I've been supporting this club for 50+ years and died in three World Wars,enough to know it would be insanity to come on here after a defeat.

Squeak.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Times Rumor on 09:57 - Feb 24 with 1490 viewsQPR1882

Times Rumor on 09:51 - Feb 24 by Clive_Anderson

And he said he didn't want him anywhere near the club and didn't care where he went as long as it wasn't here a couple of weeks before he went to Milan.

The man is a complete lying self serving c*nt.

How many faces does one man need ?

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11711/9077765/qpr-manager-harry-redknapp

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/ac-milan/transfer-talk/news/redknapp-wanted
Times Rumor on 10:00 - Feb 24 with 1477 views08olesen

Laudrup would be my number 1 choice. Steve Clark hasnt really done mutch, and had one of the best stikers for a mid table side, who got him all the goals in the shape of lukaku.

Plus i imagine he has a stern German side to him, that would take no shit from nobody.

Just please not Zola

Poll: Who will the other play off

Times Rumor on 10:01 - Feb 24 with 1470 viewsscot1963

Times Rumor on 09:27 - Feb 24 by WatfordR

well, you've proved my point really, you only came on to say something negative about Redknapp after someone defended him. It is a board for opinion, but you mentioned the absence of certain posters and I was giving you a reason. Glad to hear you are not delighted, would be disappointed to think any fan would be
Times Rumor on 10:02 - Feb 24 with 1458 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Times Rumor on 09:55 - Feb 24 by TheBlob

Well there's been quite a bit of schadenfreude on both sides of the fence this season,and it's beginning to feel like a touch of McCarthyism(not you Brianabout this place sometimes.
I've been supporting this club for 50+ years and died in three World Wars,enough to know it would be insanity to come on here after a defeat.

Squeak.

I'm reporting you all for un-QPRican behaviour!

Times Rumor on 10:04 - Feb 24 with 1455 viewsSpiritofGregory

Times Rumor on 10:00 - Feb 24 by 08olesen

Laudrup would be my number 1 choice. Steve Clark hasnt really done mutch, and had one of the best stikers for a mid table side, who got him all the goals in the shape of lukaku.

Plus i imagine he has a stern German side to him, that would take no shit from nobody.

Just please not Zola

Well according to the press, Laudrup is the boards 1st choice.
[Post edited 24 Feb 2014 10:18]
Times Rumor on 10:06 - Feb 24 with 1443 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Times Rumor on 10:00 - Feb 24 by 08olesen

Just please not Zola

I worry about Laudrup (I know we have a manager, and this is previous but anyway...). There were a lot of comments recently alluding to his short-termism, his lack of loyalty and his links to one agent in particular. That sounds oddly familiar. Can't think why.

Times Rumor on 10:07 - Feb 24 with 1438 viewsadhoc_qpr

Laudrup has a record of doing very well in his first season and then it all going wrong in season 2 - not exactly the long term solution!

Plus when you take into account his agents meddling and his transfer demands at Swansea (threw a fit and threatened to quit), i'd say no thanks!

Might as well see out the season with 'Arry now and be prepared for another season in the Championship.

In the summer, a clean sweep of Manager, his 'coaches' and 15 or so players out of contract. Get a bit of cash in for Remy, Mbia and Adel too.

Rebuild a team around the players like Simpson, Onouha, Austin, Phillips and Barton with a manager with a plan and coaches who can coach.
Times Rumor on 10:09 - Feb 24 with 1422 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Times Rumor on 10:07 - Feb 24 by adhoc_qpr

Laudrup has a record of doing very well in his first season and then it all going wrong in season 2 - not exactly the long term solution!

Plus when you take into account his agents meddling and his transfer demands at Swansea (threw a fit and threatened to quit), i'd say no thanks!

Might as well see out the season with 'Arry now and be prepared for another season in the Championship.

In the summer, a clean sweep of Manager, his 'coaches' and 15 or so players out of contract. Get a bit of cash in for Remy, Mbia and Adel too.

Rebuild a team around the players like Simpson, Onouha, Austin, Phillips and Barton with a manager with a plan and coaches who can coach.

And a new badge.

Don't. Forget. The. New. Badge.

Times Rumor on 10:13 - Feb 24 with 1394 viewsadhoc_qpr

Times Rumor on 10:09 - Feb 24 by BrianMcCarthy

And a new badge.

Don't. Forget. The. New. Badge.

That was so critical i assumed i didn't need to mention it...

Just trying to highlight it's not so bad.

The only real dark cloud is the finances/potential fines, but no one really has a clue about what the impact of that will actually be currently.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024