Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Match thread 12:31 - Apr 21 with 18799 views442Dale

Team: Lillis, Bennett, Rose, Lancashire, O'Connell, Lund, Hery, Allen, Vincenti, Henderson, Donnelly

Subs: Rafferty, Eastham, Kennedy, Cummins, McGinty, Bunney, Thomson

Some big changes there. Both full backs different and a start for Hery. It certainly freshens things up.

Subs bench interesting too, no Done and McGinty gets a place.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 12:35]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 19:42 - Apr 21 with 1916 views442Dale

Match thread on 19:34 - Apr 21 by TalkingSutty

Couldn't get there today so thanks for the report. Chuffed to bits for Bunney, I always thought he had a big goal in him and I reckon he has another one left yet.

Top marks to Hilly for ringing the changes in such a important match, no matter what happens on Saturday we now have the blueprint for our last game of the season at Newport. Putting Raff on the bench and playing Rose and Hery were all big calls. It sounds as though Lillis pulled out a top drawer save in the last minute so he also needs a pat on the back alongside all those fans who travelled down to Bristol today.

Top drawer management by Hill. Everyone knows how well Rafferty has done this season, but he's not been himself the last couple of games. Playing Bennett was the correct call, because whatever else you might think about him he rarely looks like a game puts any pressure on him.

Hery will be a big player for us if we do progress to the next level.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Match thread on 19:54 - Apr 21 with 1854 viewsSaxonDale

Some nice words about our team over on the Bristol forum,

http://www.brfcforum.co.uk/index.php?/topic/114574-anybody-notice-the-opposition
Match thread on 21:04 - Apr 21 with 1755 viewsSalwaDale

Match thread on 19:42 - Apr 21 by 442Dale

Top drawer management by Hill. Everyone knows how well Rafferty has done this season, but he's not been himself the last couple of games. Playing Bennett was the correct call, because whatever else you might think about him he rarely looks like a game puts any pressure on him.

Hery will be a big player for us if we do progress to the next level.

When Bennett has replaced Rafferty this season it has been an improvement. When Rafferty has replaced Bennett it has been an improvement.

TBBT

Match thread on 21:10 - Apr 21 with 1722 viewsTVOS1907

Match thread on 19:40 - Apr 21 by SuddenLad

Fair enough and it stood anyway. Twitter feed and Dale player weren't convinced.

Their angle wouldn't have been the best.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Match thread on 21:57 - Apr 21 with 1619 viewsFrog

Delighted with today, had absolutely no doubts the boys would do us proud...

Match thread on 22:43 - Apr 21 with 1535 viewsR17ALE

bury mong Charles_M is now supporting Rovers! Read this for an obliteration of the English language!

"im not saying lund is a poor player, but I just don't put him up on a pedal stool...... as for our midfield we only have youth, apart from o'toole who has clearly given up and showed that today...certainly not giving 100%
and as for lund scoring, well they were queuing up for it when the ball was whipped in, just so happens he was front of the que ."

Fantastic.

Whipped????
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 22:45]

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Match thread on 22:52 - Apr 21 with 1511 viewsD_Alien

Match thread on 22:43 - Apr 21 by R17ALE

bury mong Charles_M is now supporting Rovers! Read this for an obliteration of the English language!

"im not saying lund is a poor player, but I just don't put him up on a pedal stool...... as for our midfield we only have youth, apart from o'toole who has clearly given up and showed that today...certainly not giving 100%
and as for lund scoring, well they were queuing up for it when the ball was whipped in, just so happens he was front of the que ."

Fantastic.

Whipped????
[Post edited 21 Apr 2014 22:45]

Que?

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Match thread on 22:52 - Apr 21 with 1511 viewsColDale

pedal stool is fantastic
Login to get fewer ads

Match thread on 23:39 - Apr 21 with 1430 viewsolympicdale

Match thread on 22:52 - Apr 21 by ColDale

pedal stool is fantastic

Life is a game of fate.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024