Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Moyes gone 08:47 - Apr 22 with 8201 viewsRangersDave

Go get him Tony!

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Moyes gone on 18:41 - Apr 22 with 2278 viewsCamberleyR

Moyes gone on 14:16 - Apr 22 by ingeminate

Be interesting to see where Moyes goes next -

Spurs prob need someone more associated with attacking football. Newcastle? Not sure he'd want it, seems another poisoned chalice. Possibly Southampton if Pochettino goes to a big club in Europe. Arsenal, no, not sure there is much else out there for him in the premiership - wouldn't have thought he'd want a really struggling club though he might look towards what Pulis has achieved.

Based on track record alone you'd maybe think a fading former glory club with tight budgets somewhere in Europe, but there is nothing Hollywood about him, no pezazz, no show and I get the impression you need a bit more charisma out there.

I reckon he'll take a year out then end up at one of the Old Firm clubs win a few trophies then move back to a bit prem club or potentially Europe.

Nailed on Celtic's next manager after Lennon when they get a bit of competition back in the SPL.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Moyes gone on 10:38 - Jul 13 with 2152 viewsArthurHucksake

Who the fuçk are this lot?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Moyes gone on 10:38 - Jul 13 with 2147 viewsArthurHucksake

?

I know for sure you are he. No question about it. You are rude, agressive and angry just like doc was. You fool no one lambkins.

Moyes gone on 08:55 - Dec 19 with 1259 viewsArthurHucksake

?

Moyes gone on 09:09 - Dec 19 with 1213 viewsdanehoop

Portsmouth not so nice today then?

Never knowingly understood

Moyes for Rangers on 18:03 - Dec 10 with 827 viewscoolranger

Oh pleez no, not Moyes.

"Yes, we've got much work to do here at Queens Park Rangers, but I think in around five years we could begin to turn this around."
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024