Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
CCTV of "Not guilty PC" 13:19 - May 1 with 7869 viewsAunt_Nelly

No wonder the OB tried to stop the video being broadcast.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-27225260
[Post edited 1 May 2014 13:20]
CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 13:39 - May 1 with 6248 viewsToast_R

If someone threw their smelly keks at me I'd be tempted.

If you act like a c*nt don't be surprised when your treated like one.
CCTV of on 14:22 - May 1 with 6157 viewssimmo

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 13:39 - May 1 by Toast_R

He was drunk and therefore making poor decisions. The policeman was sober and has a duty of care in that situation. Acting like the big man with all his mates around him shooting an unarmed, unclothed man with a tazer, makes HIM the c*nt.

I see it's from the same station where the policeman threw a 59 year old woman into a cell head first and split it open. Nice bunch down there.
[Post edited 1 May 2014 14:23]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 14:45 - May 1 with 6081 viewspomanjou

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 13:39 - May 1 by Toast_R

Even worse. He didnt throw em. He struck him on the face with em. A deliberate assault decision. Probably got showered with crabs. Shocking.

Currently residing in Pinner, Centre of the Universe.
Poll: we have a timetable for Brexit, should there be a referendum for the English

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 14:55 - May 1 with 6059 viewsToast_R

It was a poor decision, giving it all that to a bloke with a Tazer in his hand.
Would he do it again? I doubt it so lesson learnt the hard way.

Yes it's harsh and out of order but he could have killed innocent people or damaged someone's property driving his car whilst under the influence.
CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:07 - May 1 with 6020 viewspaulparker

talking of underpants I remember when I was picked up by the law the night after my best mates sisters wedding, the bastards took away my brand new suit, my shoes , but most important my soiled underpants which had more skids marks than brands hatch
funny enough when the case was dropped I got everything back bar my undergarments,

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:16 - May 1 with 6006 viewsKonk

Call me a dirty old hippy, but I believe — passionately — that flicking your pants at a copper really shouldn’t see you tasered. I’m generally a bit of a cheerleader for the police, but on this occasion, the copper is obviously an ar sehole.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:21 - May 1 with 5992 viewsMytch_QPR

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:07 - May 1 by paulparker

talking of underpants I remember when I was picked up by the law the night after my best mates sisters wedding, the bastards took away my brand new suit, my shoes , but most important my soiled underpants which had more skids marks than brands hatch
funny enough when the case was dropped I got everything back bar my undergarments,

What on earth were you doing (or suspected of doing) that necessitated the removal of all of your clothes?
And on another note, were your undergarments soiled as a result of your encounter with the boys in blue?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:31 - May 1 with 5960 viewsToast_R

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:16 - May 1 by Konk

Call me a dirty old hippy, but I believe — passionately — that flicking your pants at a copper really shouldn’t see you tasered. I’m generally a bit of a cheerleader for the police, but on this occasion, the copper is obviously an ar sehole.

Konk it's disgusting possibly worse then spitting. Someone's custard brown paint peeling rusty old under crackers all stinky and nasty, flung in your face.
Login to get fewer ads

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:32 - May 1 with 5957 viewsbob566

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:21 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

What on earth were you doing (or suspected of doing) that necessitated the removal of all of your clothes?
And on another note, were your undergarments soiled as a result of your encounter with the boys in blue?

exactly. No need to get him to strip. They were just humiliating him because they could.

your man was stupid to throw his kecks but the guards should have shown more restrain.
CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:35 - May 1 with 5950 viewspaulparker

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:21 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

Long Story Mytch

but at said wedding my best mates old man stuck 5k behind the bar of a surrey hotel, we were still going at 5am when I collapsed outside my mates room
where I was sick one end and then shat myself the other , 2 hours later I was arrested on suspicion of attempted sexual assault against the bar maid, ( me and best mate , best man and 2 others) taken to woking police station were all of my clothes were taken away
I was in custody for 9 hours with the worst hangover known to man
I was given a paper uniform to wear when I was bailed and dropped off back at the hotel
minus my clothes no spares and having to get a train home to Ruislip in said paper uniform, anyway case was dropped about 6 months later as it became known the girl behind the bar(who was helping herself to the vodka) had collapsed outside whilst having a p iss waking up to find her knickers around her ankles, because we were the last 5 there we were picked up as the would be attackers
case never went anywhere but my pants obviously did

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:40 - May 1 with 5933 viewshopphoops

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:07 - May 1 by paulparker

i think I may have bought them in Yokohama, can return them if you wish.

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:42 - May 1 with 5926 viewsKonk

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:31 - May 1 by Toast_R

Konk it's disgusting possibly worse then spitting. Someone's custard brown paint peeling rusty old under crackers all stinky and nasty, flung in your face.

The police (God bless ‘em) have to put up with idiots doing idiotic things all day long. They deal with the scum of humanity — they also deal with pi ssed members of the general public who do all sorts of stupid stuff. If he’d spat in the copper’s face, then good luck to them, turn off the cameras and get to work. Same if he’s punched one of them, but flicking his pants at a copper’s face? I’m fairly sure that doesn’t warrant a tasering.

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:42 - May 1 with 5926 viewsMytch_QPR

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:35 - May 1 by paulparker

Long Story Mytch

but at said wedding my best mates old man stuck 5k behind the bar of a surrey hotel, we were still going at 5am when I collapsed outside my mates room
where I was sick one end and then shat myself the other , 2 hours later I was arrested on suspicion of attempted sexual assault against the bar maid, ( me and best mate , best man and 2 others) taken to woking police station were all of my clothes were taken away
I was given a paper uniform to wear when I was bailed and dropped off back at the hotel
minus my clothes no spares and having to get a train home to Ruislip in said paper uniform, anyway case was dropped about 6 months later as it became known the girl behind the bar(who was helping herself to the vodka) had collapsed outside whilst having a p iss waking up to find her knickers around her ankles, because we were the last 5 there we were picked up as the would be attackers

Proper...
and in the end a good time was had by all, which is the important thing. I trust you asked for a few autographs on the paper uniform and kept it as a souvenir?

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:47 - May 1 with 5906 viewspaulparker

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:42 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

Proper...
and in the end a good time was had by all, which is the important thing. I trust you asked for a few autographs on the paper uniform and kept it as a souvenir?

funny thing was it was a good night up till said arrest

my abiding memory is of that morning being led away in hand cuffs past the reception area in my lovely soiled suit
right past this American couple with shocks on their faces I did advise them not to nick any towels from their rooms

BTW bride & groom were divorced 6 months later

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:52 - May 1 with 5901 viewsMytch_QPR

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:42 - May 1 by Konk

The police (God bless ‘em) have to put up with idiots doing idiotic things all day long. They deal with the scum of humanity — they also deal with pi ssed members of the general public who do all sorts of stupid stuff. If he’d spat in the copper’s face, then good luck to them, turn off the cameras and get to work. Same if he’s punched one of them, but flicking his pants at a copper’s face? I’m fairly sure that doesn’t warrant a tasering.

What surprises me is that nobody has set up a 'Truth And Reconciliation' panel to bring said policeman and kecks-flinger together, with a team of trained counsellors, to bring about some sort of resolution. It would make a fantastic Channel 5 documentary - the distraught copper could admit he was a tad trigger-happy and - all smiles - present the now sober and regretful youth with a pair of designer Calvin Kleins (bought from Police 'slush' funds, if you'll excuse the terminology).

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:00 - May 1 with 5875 viewsDiscodroid

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:35 - May 1 by paulparker

Long Story Mytch

lol!!!..your my hero parker... i hope we never meet for a beer ..well end up living in a skip!!!

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:01 - May 1 with 5878 viewsKonk

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 15:52 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

What surprises me is that nobody has set up a 'Truth And Reconciliation' panel to bring said policeman and kecks-flinger together, with a team of trained counsellors, to bring about some sort of resolution. It would make a fantastic Channel 5 documentary - the distraught copper could admit he was a tad trigger-happy and - all smiles - present the now sober and regretful youth with a pair of designer Calvin Kleins (bought from Police 'slush' funds, if you'll excuse the terminology).

I’m a big fan of peace and reconciliation processes — we have several a week in my house — and it helps to move things on. In this case, the nicked bloke is clearly an idiot, but the copper has gone well over the top in his response. If I were the Chief Inspector, I’d get the pants flicker in, I’d get the copper in, and I’d make them take it in turns to lick the gusset of the offending pants until I got bored of it all. I’d then get them to shake hands and agree the whole thing never happened. Maybe I should get a job in arbitration?

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:16 - May 1 with 5857 viewsMytch_QPR

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:01 - May 1 by Konk

I’m a big fan of peace and reconciliation processes — we have several a week in my house — and it helps to move things on. In this case, the nicked bloke is clearly an idiot, but the copper has gone well over the top in his response. If I were the Chief Inspector, I’d get the pants flicker in, I’d get the copper in, and I’d make them take it in turns to lick the gusset of the offending pants until I got bored of it all. I’d then get them to shake hands and agree the whole thing never happened. Maybe I should get a job in arbitration?

Yep - I'm guessing you probably already hold a fairly high position in the HR department of your company. Frankly, though - and without wishing to be disrespectful - your talents are wasted there. Why? - well, because great diplomats like yourself are needed in the UN - that's why.
If we could have got the Palestinians and Israelis around the table, with their respective undercrackers at the ready, some years ago then who knows how many lives may have been saved?
Of course there's always the chance that Arafat was attending the meetings 'commando' - maybe that was the issue.

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:23 - May 1 with 5843 viewsBklynRanger

Pissed up loon hits policegentleman in face with his pants.

Meat-headed policegentleman tazers pissed-up loon.

It doesn't seem like such a huge story to me. Maybe I should be tazered into a greater level of empathy?
CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:35 - May 1 with 5817 viewsKonk

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:16 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

Yep - I'm guessing you probably already hold a fairly high position in the HR department of your company. Frankly, though - and without wishing to be disrespectful - your talents are wasted there. Why? - well, because great diplomats like yourself are needed in the UN - that's why.
If we could have got the Palestinians and Israelis around the table, with their respective undercrackers at the ready, some years ago then who knows how many lives may have been saved?
Of course there's always the chance that Arafat was attending the meetings 'commando' - maybe that was the issue.

You’re right Mytch. Nothing brings people together and promotes humility and understanding like the communal licking of soiled cotton gussets. Hey, Mr High and Mighty, you’re a pants licker, the same as the rest of us — we’ve more in common that which seperates us, now whaddya say we do x, y and z? Is it a deal? Of course it is, because you don’t want this to go public and neither do I and the only way that’s not going to happen is if everyone sitting round this table puts their egos to one side and agrees on a settlement, otherwise we’ll be remembered as the men who got together and licked pant gussets.

PS. Arafat nailed on Y-fronts. Chewing gum white with pi ss stains to the fore and the faint trace of skid marks in the back. No offence, like - RIP.

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:44 - May 1 with 5800 viewsMytch_QPR

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:35 - May 1 by Konk

You’re right Mytch. Nothing brings people together and promotes humility and understanding like the communal licking of soiled cotton gussets. Hey, Mr High and Mighty, you’re a pants licker, the same as the rest of us — we’ve more in common that which seperates us, now whaddya say we do x, y and z? Is it a deal? Of course it is, because you don’t want this to go public and neither do I and the only way that’s not going to happen is if everyone sitting round this table puts their egos to one side and agrees on a settlement, otherwise we’ll be remembered as the men who got together and licked pant gussets.

PS. Arafat nailed on Y-fronts. Chewing gum white with pi ss stains to the fore and the faint trace of skid marks in the back. No offence, like - RIP.

I get it - no matter how powerful they assume themselves to be, the 'pants licker' thing brings them both down to the same common denominator. Very skilful, Konk, and an interesting insight into why Anne Widdicombe was never mentioned as a potential Foreign Secretary, I imagine.

With a name like Ariel, I imagine Mr Sharon's boxers were always pristine. RIP.

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:51 - May 1 with 5780 viewsKonk

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 16:44 - May 1 by Mytch_QPR

I get it - no matter how powerful they assume themselves to be, the 'pants licker' thing brings them both down to the same common denominator. Very skilful, Konk, and an interesting insight into why Anne Widdicombe was never mentioned as a potential Foreign Secretary, I imagine.

With a name like Ariel, I imagine Mr Sharon's boxers were always pristine. RIP.

Ariel Sharon wore sock garters. Defo. Mediation is a pig to pull off - essentially,you need to successfully manage to get everyone involved do something shameful and humiliating. You can then blackmail them into agreeing to positions beneficial to the greater good. I should be teaching this stuff at Harvard or Hatfield Poly or somewhere.

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 17:18 - May 1 with 5725 viewskingsburyR

Coming out of Ascot two years ago (admittedly drunk) I got stopped by the old bill while I was looking for my brother.

After a camera had been shoved in my face (which I asked politely for it to be removed) I was thrown against a wall and had the shite kicked out of my leaving me with bruises on arms, legs and the hip oddly.

Im not anti police OR love to complain but I couldn't leave it lie and made an official complaint about the officer (he was from Bicester Nick).

The head honcho called me back trying to get me to drop it as it would affect his career.

He should have thought of that when he was giving me a going over. Complaint was lodged.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 19:43 - May 1 with 5613 viewsHollowayRanger

id have tasered the scum right where it mattered

nice to see the public on the polices side

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 20:11 - May 1 with 5564 viewsjamois

CCTV of "Not guilty PC" on 19:43 - May 1 by HollowayRanger

id have tasered the scum right where it mattered

nice to see the public on the polices side

Holloway, why stop there? Why don't we start using drone strikes against drunken civilians after a 12am curfew?

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024