Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wembley 10:17 - May 14 with 20306 viewsstowmarketrange

Tickets bought in block 112.Come on you R'ssssssssssss.
Wembley on 17:52 - May 14 with 2695 viewsbasshoop

4 tickets in row 1 area 216...get in there!!!!!
Hopefully, it'll be 3rd time lucky ( in my lifetime) for a win at Wembley
Wembley on 18:00 - May 14 with 2658 viewssimmo

Wembley on 17:47 - May 14 by londonscottish

Question here from a member who's about to go through all this on Friday morning.

- are you using the normal QPR online ticket system (and is it crawling to halt just like it did for the big prem games and for the sale of prem season tickets?)

- are you calling the box office and is that melting under the strain?

I ask this as it may just be easier for me to just go to the box office for 10 am Friday. And again on Saturday for that matter

Thanks

Box office says they are only dealing with tickets in extreme circumstances or something...

Other than that it's the normal online ticketing thing through the website, went through with no delays or problems at all this morning.

Only in exceptional circumstances will tickets be sold over the counter at the Box Office at Loftus Road. Any tickets purchased at the Box Office will be sent in the post as no tickets will be held at the stadium.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets
[Post edited 14 May 2014 18:11]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Wembley on 18:08 - May 14 with 2626 viewslondonscottish

Wembley on 18:00 - May 14 by simmo

Box office says they are only dealing with tickets in extreme circumstances or something...

Other than that it's the normal online ticketing thing through the website, went through with no delays or problems at all this morning.

Only in exceptional circumstances will tickets be sold over the counter at the Box Office at Loftus Road. Any tickets purchased at the Box Office will be sent in the post as no tickets will be held at the stadium.

Read more at http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/120514-qpr-championship-play-off-final-tickets
[Post edited 14 May 2014 18:11]

Thanks Simmo. You've put my mind at rest and saved me a wasted trip.

(I'll still put half an hour aside on Friday morning )

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Wembley on 18:20 - May 14 with 2591 viewsdaveB

it took me about 15 mins to log on this morning, would expect similar on friday but once you are in it is pretty straightforward
Wembley on 18:59 - May 14 with 2542 viewsLblock

Wembley on 13:44 - May 14 by spencer

Strange. Logged on like most, pre 10.00 and took me straight on at 10.01...Every single area that had cat 2 - red areas, would not allow me to get ticket.

Got tickets in 109 quite easily.

So I telephoned Box office and asked the question

What about blocks 103 etc....

I was told they were the most popular and were sold out.. Is said...at 10.03 every single red area Cat was sold ?

Anyone got a ticket in these areas ?

The latest conspiracy theory is that these seats have been set aside for the players, staff and corporate partners of the good ship Queens Park Rangers FC

It makes sense as they are probably the BEST in the house save for Club Wembley, Boxes and top, top Cat 1 areas.
We were lloking for Blocks 102, 103, 104 but as you've said gone immediately.
That sent me into panic mode as our 4 ball attack didnt then know what to do.

I'm afraid I have to report there'll be 32 members of the Frankie Knuckles Appreciation society in Block 120 and a further 6 more in Block 119... the bass will be pumping in there.

C'MON U R's!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wembley on 19:03 - May 14 with 2540 viewssmegma

My mate got tickets in block 101 yesterday kiboshing that conspiracy theory.
Wembley on 19:22 - May 14 with 2508 viewsted_hendrix

We are in 112 Row 39 seats 1-8.

Jump around

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Wembley on 20:04 - May 14 with 2429 viewsenfieldargh

block 220

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Login to get fewer ads

Wembley on 20:10 - May 14 with 2407 viewsbenbu

Block 109 8 in a row
Wembley on 20:44 - May 14 with 2354 viewsQPR_John

Wembley on 13:44 - May 14 by spencer

Strange. Logged on like most, pre 10.00 and took me straight on at 10.01...Every single area that had cat 2 - red areas, would not allow me to get ticket.

Got tickets in 109 quite easily.

So I telephoned Box office and asked the question

What about blocks 103 etc....

I was told they were the most popular and were sold out.. Is said...at 10.03 every single red area Cat was sold ?

Anyone got a ticket in these areas ?

Got 6 tickets in 219 about 10:25
Wembley on 21:17 - May 14 with 2308 viewsspencer

Wembley on 20:44 - May 14 by QPR_John

Got 6 tickets in 219 about 10:25

On the map shown on how tickets are distributed,the following areas are coded red = Cat 2

501-505-513
102 to 104
201 to 214
221 to 226
and 121-123

If you run your cursor over these areas, it will not even let you in.
There are other sections throughout the east side, some green some yellow...which when you go into - Cat 2 tickets appear.

All i'm saying - from the minute i logged in....all the above actions, would not allow me even access to say..no tickets

219 is in the yellow section, which once you have got into - allows you to purchase cat 2 tickets...whic is mis leading as the map clearly shows that are to be cat 3.
Wembley on 21:28 - May 14 with 2286 viewsNathanNI

Latest from Twitter is 14.5k sold as of 3 hours ago.

Now bearing in mind most of the ST holders will have been in today and grabbed their tickets and any extras they require, I think there's a decent chance some will end up general sale after the members get their go.
Wembley on 21:37 - May 14 with 2257 viewssmegma

Wembley on 21:28 - May 14 by NathanNI

Now bearing in mind most of the ST holders will have been in today and grabbed their tickets and any extras they require, I think there's a decent chance some will end up general sale after the members get their go.

Won't stop people panicking and making false allegations about touting
Wembley on 21:39 - May 14 with 2249 viewsLblock

Wembley on 21:28 - May 14 by NathanNI

I think you can guarantee they will go on general sale

We have covered ST holders and members today in Cat 2 areas so there's 5 members in our mob of 30 odd and I reckon a fair few have

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Wembley on 21:40 - May 14 with 2249 views82qpr

Can ST holders who have purchased 2 tickets today purchase a further 2 on Sunday? Or have I misread that?
Wembley on 21:52 - May 14 with 2209 viewsQPR_John

Wembley on 21:17 - May 14 by spencer

On the map shown on how tickets are distributed,the following areas are coded red = Cat 2

501-505-513
102 to 104
201 to 214
221 to 226
and 121-123

If you run your cursor over these areas, it will not even let you in.
There are other sections throughout the east side, some green some yellow...which when you go into - Cat 2 tickets appear.

All i'm saying - from the minute i logged in....all the above actions, would not allow me even access to say..no tickets

219 is in the yellow section, which once you have got into - allows you to purchase cat 2 tickets...whic is mis leading as the map clearly shows that are to be cat 3.

Don't know where your plan comes from but look at official site

Championship Play Off final ticket information

219 is clearly marked in the cat 2 section
Wembley on 22:29 - May 14 with 2161 viewsHarrowRoadR

I've just discovered that if you log into your account history it tells you what seats and I ordered six this morning and one of them is in a different row and block! That's the last time I order online.
Wembley on 23:32 - May 14 with 2079 viewsHunterhoop

Wembley on 15:01 - May 14 by simmo

That'll be the place to get some peace and quiet then ;-)

yeah, yeah, mate!

It'll be cracking in 114. The various groups of tickets we've all got are rows 44, 39, 36, I think, so pretty well grouped within the block too! I've seen there's a few of R Block in 114 as well. If 113 is loud , we could get a bit of an atmosphere going in that corner. Wembley is a nightmare to get songs going if everyone is dotted around. You need to have a concentration in one area which the other blocks can feed off.

Last year Palace actually told fans to only book in set blocks if they planned to sing. We approached the club, through one of the group who used to work there, to see if the box office were interested in taking this approach. Sadly not, To be fair, the logistics are difficult, but if you can have a family stand, I don't see why you couldn't have a "Q, P, R Block" section. Definitely need to see if we can get that chant going. Problem is there's only about 20 people in Q Block most weeks now. That's why P Block songs don't travel to R Block well, when started up and the same vice versa. Q Block are closer to both P and R and need to join in, but they don't seem keen to join in unless they've started it, which is rare now given how few they are. Monday was obviously great from everyone, but that's very much the exception this season.
Wembley on 01:58 - May 15 with 2007 viewsspencer

Wembley on 21:52 - May 14 by QPR_John

Don't know where your plan comes from but look at official site

Championship Play Off final ticket information

219 is clearly marked in the cat 2 section

Indeed John, when you originally log in on play offs tickets - that is what you see....but then you have to log into your account, in order to obtain tickets.If you look at the information given as you pick the tickets, it it different and 219 is in yellow..cat 3 ....
Wembley on 08:33 - May 15 with 1943 viewsQPR_John

Wembley on 01:58 - May 15 by spencer

Indeed John, when you originally log in on play offs tickets - that is what you see....but then you have to log into your account, in order to obtain tickets.If you look at the information given as you pick the tickets, it it different and 219 is in yellow..cat 3 ....

Yes I see your point very confusing. I just clicked on 219 it came up cat 2 so I did not think any more about it.
Wembley on 09:03 - May 15 with 1908 viewsMichael_Hunt

Wembley on 01:58 - May 15 by spencer

Spencer, I think you're getting confused, (which is understandable TBF).

The way I see it is the plan on the club website indicates the block - areas where the various categories are located; whereas the Ticketmaster site is showing availability.

i.e. TM Red = sold out /unavailable; TM Yellow = some availability; TM Green = loads available.

It is odd though that I logged on at 10 yesterday wanting seats in 213 or 214 but when eventually I got through 213 & 214 were unavailable so settled for 215.
Wembley on 09:08 - May 15 with 1902 viewsbrewers_hoop

Wembley on 11:52 - May 14 by QPunkR

4 tix bought in 118 as well now. Seems there's a lot of us in there!

Another four here in 118 - notice Croydon's in there too...you ain't gonna be able to move for old punks in that area!
Wembley on 09:41 - May 15 with 1876 viewsspencer

Wembley on 09:03 - May 15 by Michael_Hunt

Spencer, I think you're getting confused, (which is understandable TBF).

The way I see it is the plan on the club website indicates the block - areas where the various categories are located; whereas the Ticketmaster site is showing availability.

i.e. TM Red = sold out /unavailable; TM Yellow = some availability; TM Green = loads available.

It is odd though that I logged on at 10 yesterday wanting seats in 213 or 214 but when eventually I got through 213 & 214 were unavailable so settled for 215.

PMSL...i am confused...was...I do sort of get it...but..the ticket master plan on the QPR booking site....hasn.t changed since 10:02 hrs yesterday....the minute i managed to get in....thats the plan i saw and it hasn't changed.

The red areas seemed to have been sold out since the minute it opened. Have seen some people stating that these seats 102-104 have gone to team family etc...but thats an awful lot of family members.

My problem..was i didn;t have a plan B ( bit like our QPR sometimes.) was set on 104..missed and panicked.Went and got 109( with out the seat numbers etc)but...had i waited another hour...the sat and rows then showed,when you went to book...

Still I've got tickets so i shouldn't moan ...just all seems rather odd...But, as the club has never been to wembley for many years...i suppose it was all new to them.
Wembley on 10:52 - May 15 with 1825 viewsstowmarketrange

Wembley on 19:22 - May 14 by ted_hendrix

We are in 112 Row 39 seats 1-8.

Jump around

That's a long way up for a derby player to walk up there and get the ball back from you Ted.
We have the first 8 seats in row 42 in the same block, but my mate who ordered after us got row 25.It does seem a strange set up to allocate tickets.
Does anyone know how many rows there are in a block?
Wembley on 11:04 - May 15 with 1802 viewsjonno

Wembley on 10:52 - May 15 by stowmarketrange

That's a long way up for a derby player to walk up there and get the ball back from you Ted.
We have the first 8 seats in row 42 in the same block, but my mate who ordered after us got row 25.It does seem a strange set up to allocate tickets.
Does anyone know how many rows there are in a block?

44 rows in block 111 and 112 - we are in row 39 block 111.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024