Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 23:42 - May 14 with 6889 viewsloftboy

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 23:45 - May 14 with 6872 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Mine weren't as cool.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 23:56 - May 14 with 6846 viewsloftboy

These were my favourites though, mega comfy

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 00:18 - May 15 with 6814 viewsHollowayRanger

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 23:56 - May 14 by loftboy

These were my favourites though, mega comfy

mine were'nt mine were a size 10

my feet were size 11

but they were the ones i wanted so i bought them anyway

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 00:25 - May 15 with 6809 viewsqprjeff1882

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=adidas+mendoza+football+boots&num=100&safe=off

These were mine Adidas Mendoza around 1977/78. Wore them all over the house non stop. Slipping all over the gaff. Pity they never made me play any better though. :(
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 00:29 - May 15 with 6806 viewsqprjeff1882

hope this works better
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 05:46 - May 15 with 6767 viewsOregonQPR

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 00:29 - May 15 by qprjeff1882

hope this works better

Here are the shoes I wore for the Wigan game and will be rolled out May 24th.

http://s1258.photobucket.com/user/OregonQPR/media/QPRShoes_zpsa45d66e9.jpg.html?
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 07:57 - May 15 with 6724 viewsbrendan

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 23:45 - May 14 by BrianMcCarthy

Mine weren't as cool.

You must have been to the same shop as me!!
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 08:08 - May 15 with 6715 viewsCamberleyR

I too had a pair of Beckenbauer Supers around 75/76. A true thing of beauty. Most probably bought from Jim Standen Sports (the old West Ham goalie from the 60s) in Camberley High Street as most of my sports gear/trainers was. Lovely bloke was Jim Standen. Always have been an Adidas man as well.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Login to get fewer ads

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:04 - May 15 with 6690 viewsdanehoop

Mine were I think from Woolworths. Clearly the parents felt little affinity to my obvious footballing talents which should have merited a much higher level of footwear.

Never knowingly understood

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:18 - May 15 with 6681 viewsloftboy

I looked the part but was a pretty shite player, probably only got my place in the school team because I had decent boots!

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:23 - May 15 with 6677 viewsTonto

my first pair were actually rugby boots. My dad bought them cos they were cheap. they were horrible to play football in as the toe end was just loose leather.

My second pair was a pair of Addidas Trevor Francis boots.

Then I remember having a pair of Patricks, around the end of the 70s ealy 80s, when Patrick became the fashion brand - including that rather nice Southampton kit...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:49 - May 15 with 6669 viewspaulparker

First pair I had were Puma Dalglish, comfy as feck best boots I have used

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:58 - May 15 with 6664 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 09:23 - May 15 by Tonto

my first pair were actually rugby boots. My dad bought them cos they were cheap. they were horrible to play football in as the toe end was just loose leather.

My second pair was a pair of Addidas Trevor Francis boots.

Then I remember having a pair of Patricks, around the end of the 70s ealy 80s, when Patrick became the fashion brand - including that rather nice Southampton kit...

I too had a pair of rugby boots, for playing Gaelic football. They were each the size of a small continent. Once they were on my feet, moving was completely out of the question. My coach used to lift me into a far-flung corner of the pitch and plonk me down.

There I'd stand forlonly, waving a flappy arm at the ball on the odd occasion it entered the same townland as me, and swapping a quick are-we-winning with the lads as they cracked on with the game. It was a lonely existence, I'll grant you.

When the game was over, the coach would usually remember to come and lift me back to the dressing room and humanity again. Sometimes he'd naturally forget, and the parents would collect me on the way to school in the morning.

Nice boots, though.

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 12:12 - May 15 with 6625 viewsbrendan

My very first pair were Blackthorn (who also made boots for the Irish Army), not quite as snazzy as these http://brandnewretro.ie/2011/10/06/old-adverts-19-blackthorn-boots-1967/
My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 12:27 - May 15 with 6604 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My first football boots in junior school circa 1975 on 12:12 - May 15 by brendan

My very first pair were Blackthorn (who also made boots for the Irish Army), not quite as snazzy as these http://brandnewretro.ie/2011/10/06/old-adverts-19-blackthorn-boots-1967/

Love that ad. "The boot that boots the ball". Over a picture with a goalie fisting the ball, and another lad heading it!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024