Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Corporate Wembley 09:03 - May 15 with 3150 viewsIrishR

Just a quick question, I have been offered a corporate ticket at £200 and having never been to wembley was just wondering what it is like there. Ideally I want to be involved in the madness with all the fans and not the prawn sandwich brigade. Will any of you be taking a corporate ticket?

So

1) Is corporate seating in a box or outside too?
2) Is there a dress code? as I would like to wear colours.

on the plus side of course it has free food and drink.
Corporate Wembley on 09:08 - May 15 with 3130 viewsRamseyR

I know that you are not allowed colours in Club Wembley (the bit without the food and drink) and would presume the rules would be the same or possibly more restrictive where you are thinking of going. I've only been to club Wembley once for an England friendly and it was a good view, but it did seem like I was watching the crowd down below rather than being part of it. Loads of legroom though!
Corporate Wembley on 10:26 - May 15 with 3025 viewssmegma

I did corporate for the England game vs Moldova. I turned up in my usual England shorts and polo shirt. No one said a word. Free food and booze courtesy of the FA as well !!!
Corporate Wembley on 11:03 - May 15 with 2963 viewsYorkRanger

Corporate Wembley on 09:08 - May 15 by RamseyR

I know that you are not allowed colours in Club Wembley (the bit without the food and drink) and would presume the rules would be the same or possibly more restrictive where you are thinking of going. I've only been to club Wembley once for an England friendly and it was a good view, but it did seem like I was watching the crowd down below rather than being part of it. Loads of legroom though!

Scarves etc are ok but no club shirts.
Corporate Wembley on 11:55 - May 15 with 2912 viewsblacky200

You also have to disappear 10 minutes before the half time whistle and not return to your seat until at least 10 minutes after the second half has started.
Corporate Wembley on 15:06 - May 15 with 2783 viewsMrSheen

Corporate Wembley on 11:55 - May 15 by blacky200

You also have to disappear 10 minutes before the half time whistle and not return to your seat until at least 10 minutes after the second half has started.

It depends whether you are in Club Wembley tier (the middle ring) which is like another stadium with ludicrous granite concourses, or the corporate seats by the team benches on the bottom tier. Fabulous views from both, but more of a separation in the CW tier.
Corporate Wembley on 15:10 - May 15 with 2764 viewssimmo

Corporate Wembley on 15:06 - May 15 by MrSheen

It depends whether you are in Club Wembley tier (the middle ring) which is like another stadium with ludicrous granite concourses, or the corporate seats by the team benches on the bottom tier. Fabulous views from both, but more of a separation in the CW tier.

I thought the Club Wembley seats were still quite far from the pitch, I have dodgy peepers though to be fair...
[Post edited 15 May 2014 15:15]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Corporate Wembley on 15:14 - May 15 with 2752 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Corporate Wembley on 15:10 - May 15 by simmo

I thought the Club Wembley seats were still quite far from the pitch, I have dodgy peepers though to be fair...
[Post edited 15 May 2014 15:15]

No, they're actually inside the ground, Simmo.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Corporate Wembley on 15:15 - May 15 with 2745 viewssimmo

Corporate Wembley on 15:14 - May 15 by BrianMcCarthy

No, they're actually inside the ground, Simmo.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Corporate Wembley on 17:31 - May 15 with 2666 viewsbarbicanranger

I did club wembley for an FA Cup final, was at the Liverpool end of the ground there were loads of fans in club wembley with both chelsea and liverpool colours on, no one said a word, seemed a pretty chilled atmosphere, no trouble but they were largely foreigners...kinda weird. Doubt it'll be as friendly for a playoff final though.
Corporate Wembley on 17:55 - May 15 with 2615 viewsharvey

My box has seats outside the actual box and is in the R's end no shirts allowed but scarves ok. All 8 of us are St holders and you do not feel detached apart from when you drift back inside to get a cold beer. £ 200 would not be a box though unless you have generous benefactors so it sounds like club wembley
Corporate Wembley on 19:14 - May 15 with 2524 viewsonlyrinmoray

Corporate Wembley on 17:55 - May 15 by harvey

My box has seats outside the actual box and is in the R's end no shirts allowed but scarves ok. All 8 of us are St holders and you do not feel detached apart from when you drift back inside to get a cold beer. £ 200 would not be a box though unless you have generous benefactors so it sounds like club wembley

How the other half live.. not that Im envious of course.... Harvey?
Corporate Wembley on 19:56 - May 15 with 2467 viewskarl

Corporate Wembley on 19:14 - May 15 by onlyrinmoray

How the other half live.. not that Im envious of course.... Harvey?

What's your thoughts on going Moray?
Corporate Wembley on 21:23 - May 15 with 2395 viewsonlyrinmoray

Corporate Wembley on 19:56 - May 15 by karl

What's your thoughts on going Moray?

Im going, booked a flight from Inverness No ticket as of yet got some feelers out Ive been to 3 games this season miraculously 2 wins and a draw
I went to Wembley on the bus from Inverness for the Oxford game in 86 nightmare journey nightmare game, going down in style this time
Worse comes to worse Ill get a ticket outside Did this for the Leeds" Faurlin" game
Corporate Wembley on 21:35 - May 15 with 2365 viewskarl

Corporate Wembley on 21:23 - May 15 by onlyrinmoray

Im going, booked a flight from Inverness No ticket as of yet got some feelers out Ive been to 3 games this season miraculously 2 wins and a draw
I went to Wembley on the bus from Inverness for the Oxford game in 86 nightmare journey nightmare game, going down in style this time
Worse comes to worse Ill get a ticket outside Did this for the Leeds" Faurlin" game

Similar to me, I'm going and still hoping for general sale but will go to ground if need be.
I'm taking a marathon trip; 2 hrs on boat, 3hrs on coach to Inverness, 11 hrs on train to Euston (sleeper so not as bad as it sounds) then jumping on midnight bus to Edinburgh for 7 hours to watch Hibs then 6 hours on a bus back up the road for boat. The hardest part of it all could be the games though!
Corporate Wembley on 22:25 - May 15 with 2293 viewsonlyrinmoray

Corporate Wembley on 21:35 - May 15 by karl

Similar to me, I'm going and still hoping for general sale but will go to ground if need be.
I'm taking a marathon trip; 2 hrs on boat, 3hrs on coach to Inverness, 11 hrs on train to Euston (sleeper so not as bad as it sounds) then jumping on midnight bus to Edinburgh for 7 hours to watch Hibs then 6 hours on a bus back up the road for boat. The hardest part of it all could be the games though!

My god makes my journey seem like a doddle. thankfully I just support one team The power of football You should contact Mr Fernandes he might lay on a plane for you from Kirkwall......
Corporate Wembley on 22:32 - May 15 with 2272 viewskarl

Corporate Wembley on 22:25 - May 15 by onlyrinmoray

My god makes my journey seem like a doddle. thankfully I just support one team The power of football You should contact Mr Fernandes he might lay on a plane for you from Kirkwall......

Barry Wilson not dragged you along to Elgin City yet?
Corporate Wembley on 23:16 - May 15 with 2232 viewsdavman

Did corporate for England - San Marino.

GREAT Hospitality; loved the mini pies post match; the half time beer, the pre-match food, the post match beer and don't forget those hostessess - as hot as teh mini Balti Pie. I went free through a mate though...

Still £200 is a BARGAIN for QPR at Wembley...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024