Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? 22:00 - May 21 with 14849 viewsLoftusR

I will have the wife and three kids with me. I hope to get to the Torch at Wembley Park about 1.00pm and the a walk down Wembley Way about 2.15.

if we win Mrs Loftus R is heading off home with the sprogs and I'm heading for the Crown & Septre. If we lose then who knows!

What are the rest of you doing?
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 20:52 - May 22 with 2754 viewsvodkasupper

Bringing the bipolar wife just to add to my excitement for the day. Probably somewhere for eats and drinks between Waterloo and Wembley Park, sounds like Baker St could be the shout
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:31 - May 22 with 2684 viewsrrrspricey

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:47 - May 22 by RickyDicky

Where in Kent ?

Tunbridge Wells RD
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:52 - May 22 with 2650 viewsQPR442

A few of us are Looking where to go and I have been left to me to organise.
Are there going to be any Rangers going to the Allsop Arms in Marylebone?
I hear The Globe, opposite Baker St tube will be full of Derby fans.
and the Irish R's are meeting at Hennessy's

Anyway any suggestions? Allsop arms?
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:55 - May 22 with 2646 viewsDrewster

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:52 - May 22 by QPR442

A few of us seem to be heading towards the allsop arms, see the earlier pages on the thread.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:05 - May 22 with 2622 viewsmichael67

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 18:47 - May 22 by hopphoops

Mason's Arms ideal if open, according to their website they're still taking bookings for Saturday evening and the Ukelele Workshop's still on for Wednesday

Masons Arms closed for refurbishment. Went past it the other day.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:12 - May 22 with 2607 viewsballbag

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:05 - May 22 by michael67

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:51 - May 22 with 2532 viewsNathanNI

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:05 - May 22 by michael67

Trust me, its open. I know the manager.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 23:51 - May 22 with 2481 viewsrrrspricey

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:52 - May 22 by QPR442

Few of us from kent heading to the Allsop, tube strike pending...although the Globe does sound tempting now
[Post edited 22 May 2014 23:52]
Login to get fewer ads

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 00:32 - May 23 with 2446 viewsQPR442

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 21:55 - May 22 by Drewster

A few of us seem to be heading towards the allsop arms, see the earlier pages on the thread.

Sounds good I will tell my lot to go to Allsops then.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 03:27 - May 23 with 2416 viewsW14Hoop

Keeping to the same ritual for most of this season, a quick drink at me ma's in the Bush followed by a few swifty's at The Richmond then off to Wembley.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 06:04 - May 23 with 2393 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Starting in The Good Ship in Kilburn. Opening at 10am. Owner's QPR so it'll be a good morning. Up to Wembley for around 1pm. Possibly/probably via The Mason's Arms.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 17:41 - May 23 with 2244 viewsballbag

Looks like there'll be another 5-6 of us going Masons!

YOU RRRRRRSS!!!!!!!!!!!
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 17:54 - May 23 with 2232 viewsA40Bosh

Potentially JJ Moons in Ruislip Manor is a good shout.
I will be heading out from home when "I" am ready and with the tickets, so any family members need to leave with me, keep up with me, annoy not me, say "i'm bored" to me, keep asking for another orange juice or bag of crisps. It is my day out and they said they wanted to come.

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 18:00 - May 23 with 2220 viewsA40Bosh

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 12:14 - May 22 by W7Ranger

The Torch for about 11.30'ish (depending on Train Strike!).

So no one hanging around in Wembley for a bit after if we win? Or is it straight down to the Bush?

"So no one hanging around in Wembley for a bit after if we win?"

Only you could write that mate!
I'll make sure I avoid the toilets in Wembley Park Station if that's your game!!!

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 18:28 - May 23 with 2174 viewsdachiltern

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 17:54 - May 23 by A40Bosh

Potentially JJ Moons in Ruislip Manor is a good shout.
I will be heading out from home when "I" am ready and with the tickets, so any family members need to leave with me, keep up with me, annoy not me, say "i'm bored" to me, keep asking for another orange juice or bag of crisps. It is my day out and they said they wanted to come.

Moons in Ruislip Manor, I'll be the one wearing the Rangers shirt.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 20:53 - May 23 with 2070 viewsPinnerRob

Moons in Harrow@9 for brekkie&pint,then The torch for 11.
[Post edited 23 May 2014 20:55]
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:18 - May 23 with 1986 viewsblavod

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 11:13 - May 22 by YorkRanger

Eldest Daughter travelling down from Sheffield into ST Pancras so 5 of us (3 female and my 78 year old Dad) meeting there.

Anyone with a decent Pub recommendation with food around Kings Cross?

Parcel Yard in the station - Fuller's flagship pub
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:50 - May 23 with 1926 viewsmichael67

Torch at some point. That is where my ticket is.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 23:59 - May 23 with 1865 viewsAlvarado

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:18 - May 23 by blavod

Parcel Yard in the station - Fuller's flagship pub

Hi York. I got tx in the non members phase.

Came down tonight with my son (7), I did some online admin on the train for food nr kings X. parcel yard has q good on line reviews. We went to Carluccios in St Pancras station as I wanted my son to see St Pancras. Italian restaurant, it was quick, efficient and decent, without setting the world alight. it ticked the boxes!
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 00:02 - May 24 with 1860 viewsbatmanhoop

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 18:35 - May 22 by Dougal_RBlock

Will be in JJ Moons Ruislip Manor as soon as they let us in!!!
I've heard rumors of a decent following heading there, including ex players. Anyone know of any truth in it???
Then straight down to Wembley, but not sure where yet.

think half of Ruislip will be in there, be heaving with r's I hear
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 07:29 - May 24 with 1799 viewsYorkRanger

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 23:59 - May 23 by Alvarado

Hi York. I got tx in the non members phase.

Came down tonight with my son (7), I did some online admin on the train for food nr kings X. parcel yard has q good on line reviews. We went to Carluccios in St Pancras station as I wanted my son to see St Pancras. Italian restaurant, it was quick, efficient and decent, without setting the world alight. it ticked the boxes!

Glad you got sorted Alvarado. Hope you and your son have a good day.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024