Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Signing announced in the next half hour 16:42 - May 27 with 5975 viewsMoonyDale

Hogan extending anyone?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:44 - May 27 with 4409 viewsColDale

surely a signing is a new player coming in to the club rather than a contract being extended, especially as no one is actually out of contract as of today's date.
Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:45 - May 27 with 4396 viewsMoonyDale

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:44 - May 27 by ColDale

surely a signing is a new player coming in to the club rather than a contract being extended, especially as no one is actually out of contract as of today's date.

You would hope so Col, is Matty Done still under contract?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:46 - May 27 with 4393 viewsdalenumber2

Just seen Matty Done at Spotland whilst renewing my season ticket
Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:48 - May 27 with 4365 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:46 - May 27 by dalenumber2

Probably Matt Done signing to stay.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:50 - May 27 with 4345 viewsDaleFan7

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:46 - May 27 by dalenumber2

I think it'll be Done resigning
Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:50 - May 27 with 4342 viewsJumeirahDale

Done - confirmed
Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:50 - May 27 with 4338 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:48 - May 27 by SuddenLad

Probably Matt Done signing to stay.

Yep. Done signs a two-year deal.

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:51 - May 27 with 4325 viewsblakeyj

Happy with that, hope to see him playing a bit further forward next year
Login to get fewer ads

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:56 - May 27 with 4262 viewsD_Alien

Signing announced in the next half hour on 16:51 - May 27 by blakeyj

Happy with that, hope to see him playing a bit further forward next year

Wouldn't be surprised that's why he's taken his time in signing. I reckon, as well as he did for a while, he got pissed off playing fullback/wingback in the end. He was taking huge hits (partly due to mistiming tackles) that took their toll on his ability to push forward.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:00 - May 27 with 4217 viewsTVOS1907

Disappointed.

I was hoping it was an ageing forward who'd played for us before.

Is Mark Leonard still around?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:07 - May 27 with 4166 viewsusername

Great that's a Done deal!
Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:10 - May 27 with 4147 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:00 - May 27 by TVOS1907

Disappointed.

Alan Young ?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:14 - May 27 with 4126 viewsBarryStrange

Disappointed.

As opposed to getting excited because someone who already played for you still plays for you.
Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:18 - May 27 with 4110 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:14 - May 27 by BarryStrange

As opposed to getting excited because someone who already played for you still plays for you.

Especially because he's not played for you !

Signing announced in the next half hour on 17:18 - May 27 with 4100 viewsTVOS1907

Who's getting excited? Just pleased that our squad continues to take shape with players we know we can trust.

Done's a good player who has just played a crucial role in us winning promotion and reaching the fourth round of the FA Cup.

He also has the ability to play at a higher level and is young enough to develop further and either become a potential sale before his two years are up or continue to play for us beyond that.

And his beard isn't grey!
[Post edited 27 May 2014 17:19]

Signing announced in the next half hour on 18:42 - May 27 with 3853 viewsArthurDaley

Disappointed.

Big Willow, the one and only Paul Williams,
His contract talks with Dale when he was here.
Club, we want you to p1ss off, Williams, no you can p1ss of im staying.

A large VAT Dave

Signing announced in the next half hour on 18:49 - May 27 with 3821 viewsYorkshire_Dale

No gloating here Stranger.......we don't do it you know.

But who does?
Signing announced in the next half hour on 19:06 - May 27 with 3749 viewsdingdangblue

Now listen Strange Barry - its all about continuity you see. Imagine having a group of players who are amazingly successful after only 46 games together - now imagine what they could achieve after 90+ games together

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 19:07 - May 27 with 3741 views1907

Done > Adams
Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:17 - May 27 with 3527 viewsHopwoodblue

Disappointed.

Micky French anyone ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:20 - May 27 with 3515 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:17 - May 27 by Hopwoodblue

Micky French anyone ?

Nowt wrong with Mickey French. He added some strike power to our side including a memorable hat-trick. Barring a dodgy knee he might have lasted a bit longer.

Leonard was a poor excuse for a footballer. Overweight, slow and uninterested. Much like Alan Young.

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:28 - May 27 with 3495 viewsboromat

Chuffed that Done has signed. Hill has exactly what he asked for Done and Lillis both signed up. Couple more signings and we could be finished for this window.

Poll: What are we more excited for?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:40 - May 27 with 3445 viewsTVOS1907

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:20 - May 27 by SuddenLad

Nowt wrong with Mickey French. He added some strike power to our side including a memorable hat-trick. Barring a dodgy knee he might have lasted a bit longer.

Leonard was a poor excuse for a footballer. Overweight, slow and uninterested. Much like Alan Young.

Aye, it was a fine hat-trick by Micky French in Jimmy Greenhoff's first game as Dale manager v Hereford, March 1983.

One poster on here will probably be along later to tell us it was his first game.

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:54 - May 27 with 3367 viewsHopwoodblue

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:17 - May 27 by Hopwoodblue

Micky French anyone ?

Vernon Allatt then ?

Poll: Would we have a stronger management team with Flicker back ?

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:57 - May 27 with 3353 viewsSuddenLad

Signing announced in the next half hour on 20:54 - May 27 by Hopwoodblue

Vernon Allatt then ?

He was as bad a striker as it was possible to be. Couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo.

Great lad off the field who almost died following a road accident some years after he stopped playing. Was employed by the Prison service if I remember correctly.

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024