Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jonas Olsson 08:15 - Jun 2 with 4438 viewsbeeeater

Metro has us in for him today. Can't say I know alot about him. Is he any good
Jonas Olsson on 08:22 - Jun 2 with 4407 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonas_Olsson_(footballer_born_1983)

31. Swedish intl, plays for West broom. Doubt this somehow.

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Jonas Olsson on 08:31 - Jun 2 with 4365 viewsNorthernr

We've gone after him before. He's nasty, good from set pieces.
Jonas Olsson on 08:36 - Jun 2 with 4346 viewsActonOccident

Fun bit of trivia - his sister is married to German NBA star Dirk Nowitski, who has seen him play when visiting his sister. If he signs, everyone ready your camera phones to capture the image of an NBA player negotiating the legroom at Loftus Road.
Jonas Olsson on 08:46 - Jun 2 with 4306 viewsRs_Holy

Jonas Olsson on 08:31 - Jun 2 by Northernr

We've gone after him before. He's nasty, good from set pieces.

Seems like an honest sort!...
He reminds me a bit of Kaspers Gorkks but is alot quicker.
Jonas Olsson on 09:02 - Jun 2 with 4252 viewsrichranger

Says on Wikipedia is guitar player and Babyshambles fan. Should get on well with Pete...
Jonas Olsson on 09:11 - Jun 2 with 4208 viewsTheBlob

The consummate professional.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Jonas Olsson on 09:12 - Jun 2 with 4207 viewsBerkoRanger

Always seemed very reliable when I've seem him play. Good age for a defender - not a Billy big wotsits - affordable wage - a threat from set pieces - just the sort to add to our squad. Yes please.
Jonas Olsson on 09:14 - Jun 2 with 4178 viewsGloucs_R

Safe to say we are actively looking for a CB then!

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

Jonas Olsson on 10:12 - Jun 2 with 4035 viewsQPR442

A bit like a gorkss puts his head in where most put boot, although he is quicker. When we were after him last time he scored an own goal and had the worst game of the season but normally he is a good defender. Would be happy with him at QPR
Jonas Olsson on 12:35 - Jun 2 with 3796 viewsthame_hoops

Jonas Olsson on 08:36 - Jun 2 by ActonOccident

Fun bit of trivia - his sister is married to German NBA star Dirk Nowitski, who has seen him play when visiting his sister. If he signs, everyone ready your camera phones to capture the image of an NBA player negotiating the legroom at Loftus Road.

Let's go mav's!
Jonas Olsson on 17:01 - Jun 2 with 3454 viewsfrancisbowles

I reckon we probably could do with two centre backs! The only one we have quick enough is Onuoha . Donaldson would not be in 25, as he qualifies as a young player (19) and can still be used. Dunne and Hill (if given a playing contract), would provide back up.
Jonas Olsson on 22:13 - Jun 2 with 3253 viewsRolfsson_Sweden

He's awful. Just awful. Can't pass the ball. Not even starting in our national team, and that's says everything, unfortunately.
Jonas Olsson on 22:44 - Jun 2 with 3165 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Jonas Olsson on 17:01 - Jun 2 by francisbowles

I reckon we probably could do with two centre backs! The only one we have quick enough is Onuoha . Donaldson would not be in 25, as he qualifies as a young player (19) and can still be used. Dunne and Hill (if given a playing contract), would provide back up.

Donaldson has to be in the 25 if we are to play him, as far as I know, as he's not here two years.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Jonas Olsson on 01:29 - Jun 3 with 3060 viewsfrancisbowles

Jonas Olsson on 22:44 - Jun 2 by BrianMcCarthy

Donaldson has to be in the 25 if we are to play him, as far as I know, as he's not here two years.

I can't find that anywhere. However, there is a rule about 'homegrown' players over 21 in the (maximum) 25 man squad. It seems to me that U21's Aren't named in the squad. Ravel was an U21 for West Spam last year, not part of the 25.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024