Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Crystal Palace.... 11:52 - Aug 5 with 12183 viewsRblock_James

Really don't like us [ rofl ]

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=253954&page=3

Crystal Palace.... on 11:55 - Aug 5 with 9234 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I hate all these arguments that we 'cheated FFP'. How the f*ck would do they know that? If we were we would have been stopped. Really annoys me how people use any argument to make us look like a horrible club

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Crystal Palace.... on 12:03 - Aug 5 with 9154 viewspaulparker

Crystal Palace.... on 11:55 - Aug 5 by RANGERS4EVER

I hate all these arguments that we 'cheated FFP'. How the f*ck would do they know that? If we were we would have been stopped. Really annoys me how people use any argument to make us look like a horrible club

Coming from the club who have been In Administration at least 2 times possibly 3
the club that spunked loads on players in the Mark Goldberg Era , Lombardo & Brolin !
or maybe they are bitter because they have always been our feeder club
either way who really gives a sh*t what they think, its funny how none of the clubs in London can be arsed about Palace but they try so hard to be, bless em

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Crystal Palace.... on 12:05 - Aug 5 with 9139 viewsQPR442

Palarse are this years Norwich/Fulham/Reading/Bristol. Clubs that think they are some how better than us.
All I would say is 'palace Ultra's'?
Crystal Palace.... on 12:06 - Aug 5 with 9126 viewswgchoop

Haha that made me laugh some of those posts,we average 11,000 at home,for the last 20 years we have been between league 1-2,where palace have been a premiership stalwart 😋 and it's great how these clubs forget that it's only since tf has been here we spent money,Christ we were nearly in admin not so long ago did we cheat then to ??? Oh and love how they see themselves like Italian ultras at home games more like about 50 under 16s in one corner of there tin pot ground !!!!
Crystal Palace.... on 12:07 - Aug 5 with 9110 viewsQPR_John

Crystal Palace.... on 11:55 - Aug 5 by RANGERS4EVER

I just cannot believe how people who support clubs like Palace still think FFP is a good thing. They clearly think of themselves as a bigger club than ours and of course under FFP with their bigger ground that will be cemented into Premier League/FL rules but whatever advantage they get over us will pale against the gulf between them and the "big" clubs like Leeds, Forest, the two Sheffield clubs etc
Crystal Palace.... on 12:08 - Aug 5 with 9105 viewsizlingtonhoop

They really are jumped up tossers.

I was reading on one of their forums a sarcastic comment about about Caulker prefering 14 000 silent fans at LR to the atmosphere and real football in Croydon. Really, they're about the same as us in the scheme of things, at least we know where we stand.

Crystal Palace.... on 12:08 - Aug 5 with 9099 viewsGloucs_R

I couldn't give a monkey what they think of us and life is too short for me to waste any time reading their boards.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Crystal Palace.... on 12:17 - Aug 5 with 9022 viewssimmo

Said it plenty of times, I can see why, from the outside, a lot of clubs don't like us. The way we have gone about things in the last few years is disappointing and the opposite way most of us would like to have done business.

But what can we do about that? QPR for us, the same as it is with them and Palace, is in the blood. It's not something you choose unfortunately. So if Briatore and his crew turn up and start trying to make us some 'boutique' club, or Fernandes naively sanctions signings like Boswanka, Johnson and SWP for 10s of thousand a week, what are any of us supposed to do about it? I can't just switch off everything I care about come the weekends, so all I can do is continue to support the team and hope that lessons are learnt and the club recovers some of the soul/character it's lost recently.

Parts of last season and so far this summer I think I have seen signs that is happening, both from the way the club conducts itself and by the decisions made with the playing staff. It's all part of the farce when supporting QPR that means that days like May 24th mean so much, because that was one for us.

As for them commenting about QPR fans being dicks, well you hear that from everyone. I can confirm though that there are some real wnkers that follow the R's, same for every club though aint it. I have seen Swansea fans attacking groups of QPR supporters that contained women and children, I have seen Millwall fans throwing coins and chairs into groups of the same. I have spoken to countless supporters of the 'big teams' that couldnt name 3 players from any team outside the top 6 and think the Premier league is all that should matter to anybody....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Crystal Palace.... on 12:17 - Aug 5 with 9018 viewsRanger78

This is my favourite quote from that thread.... " I hate them hoppy twa@£ Horrible, vile club."

It cracked me up, isn't it a little odd how obsessed they seem to be with QPR????
Crystal Palace.... on 12:28 - Aug 5 with 8938 viewsMytch_QPR

Crystal Palace.... on 12:17 - Aug 5 by simmo

Said it plenty of times, I can see why, from the outside, a lot of clubs don't like us. The way we have gone about things in the last few years is disappointing and the opposite way most of us would like to have done business.

But what can we do about that? QPR for us, the same as it is with them and Palace, is in the blood. It's not something you choose unfortunately. So if Briatore and his crew turn up and start trying to make us some 'boutique' club, or Fernandes naively sanctions signings like Boswanka, Johnson and SWP for 10s of thousand a week, what are any of us supposed to do about it? I can't just switch off everything I care about come the weekends, so all I can do is continue to support the team and hope that lessons are learnt and the club recovers some of the soul/character it's lost recently.

Parts of last season and so far this summer I think I have seen signs that is happening, both from the way the club conducts itself and by the decisions made with the playing staff. It's all part of the farce when supporting QPR that means that days like May 24th mean so much, because that was one for us.

As for them commenting about QPR fans being dicks, well you hear that from everyone. I can confirm though that there are some real wnkers that follow the R's, same for every club though aint it. I have seen Swansea fans attacking groups of QPR supporters that contained women and children, I have seen Millwall fans throwing coins and chairs into groups of the same. I have spoken to countless supporters of the 'big teams' that couldnt name 3 players from any team outside the top 6 and think the Premier league is all that should matter to anybody....

Good post, good point.
There was a similar thread about a week ago about Chelsea fans - you don't have to like the club, but you can't label all supporters as being bad - everyone is an individual.

I suppose they see us a threat as we're likely to be scrapping around near the bottom with them and the likes of Burnley, Leics, WBA, Hull, Newcastle, Villa etc. The perception is that we have the power to spend our way out of trouble - the strange thing is that in the case of QPR it's the fans urging financial caution!

If Harry gets his system working and we keep Remy then I suspect we'll be treated to more entertaining football than the Palace fans this season, but I reckon Pulis will keep them up again reasonably comfortably.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Crystal Palace.... on 12:31 - Aug 5 with 8922 viewsQPR442

As I said they are just this years club who think they are better than us.
Don't really care about Palace really, bit of a nothing club who Brighton fans even laugh at. Like the rest they will disappear after a season or two.
Ultra's
Crystal Palace.... on 12:33 - Aug 5 with 8907 viewsLewes_r

tbfh its a message board.. the same bloke who writes we are noncey and wants the stadium to blow up whilst calling us thundercnts would probably say he has a soft spot for us if he was chatting to QPR fans down the pub.. move on . nothing to see here (apart from vaguely amusing put downs)
[Post edited 5 Aug 2014 12:36]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Crystal Palace.... on 12:39 - Aug 5 with 8842 viewsTonto

what Simmo said...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Crystal Palace.... on 12:39 - Aug 5 with 8851 viewsspencer

I have to say, when it comes to football, I really couldn't give a toss what other fans think of QPR.
I have a friend( well ..some one I know and meet when going to QPR)...who is a Fulham fan...who has been on my case for past few seasons...wishes we had not gone up...constantly texts me about ALL the new signings we have made this season...So I went against my rules... and bit. Sent him a text back stating we had signed less that most if not all the premiership clubs..thus far...I hope Fulham slide down to 2nd Div etc etc...he has not spoken to me since but I have heard through a third party that he was upset that I had berated his poor club....

Lesson...couldn't give a toss what people think about QPR
Crystal Palace.... on 13:22 - Aug 5 with 8665 viewsqueensparker

I think there's a real generation gap growing up between fans who used to (and still do) go to a lot of games, meet oppo fans, get pissed with them before and after (and maybe throw a few punches) and remember the times when football was more of a minority sport and ultimately football fans saw themselves as one big tribe for better or for worse. (Chelsea apart of course, f--k them).

Then there's the internet / Sky / FIFA generation who HATE EVERYONE and EVERYONE IS A MUGGY C**T and PLASTIC and I JUST GOT A BITE ON TWITTER and THEY'RE ALL SCUM etc etc etc etc

That Palace thread is full of 15-year-olds from the latter lot. You can see a few blokes trying to point out some sense but just getting shouted down and giving up.

I couldn't give a toss about Palace, and all the Palace fans I know couldn't give a toss about us. Mutual apathy all round
Crystal Palace.... on 13:29 - Aug 5 with 8611 viewsElHoop

Who cares about Crystal 'Stupid songs and no trophies' Palace?

Nonentities.
Crystal Palace.... on 13:32 - Aug 5 with 8599 viewswhittocksRs

Thunderc*nts is a brilliant insult, I'll give them that.

There does seem to be a bit of left over bile from the many times we've turned them over one way or the other, so should make for a couple of good atmospheres when we play them.

Like simmo said, you can understand why fans of other clubs dislike what the club has come to represent over the past seven years - though this is largely a creation of the blood-hungry media, who are keener on keeping their narrative about 'big-spending QPR going' while treating clubs like Hull and Swansea like Oliver Twist in football club form despite their investments.

All in all, I couldn't care less what Crystal Palace think of QPR. Squad is shaping up nicely for the new season with budgets kept under control.
Crystal Palace.... on 13:33 - Aug 5 with 8586 viewssaxbend

So many players with whom we've been linked have also been linked to Palace by lazy journos so they can be twice as lazy per unit laziness, that it now looks like we've beaten Palace to several signings, or contributed to transfer fees beyond their budget. No wonder they hate us, even though most of those links involving both clubs may well be utter fabrications.
Crystal Palace.... on 13:46 - Aug 5 with 8532 viewsR_from_afar

Crystal Palace.... on 13:32 - Aug 5 by whittocksRs

Thunderc*nts is a brilliant insult, I'll give them that.

There does seem to be a bit of left over bile from the many times we've turned them over one way or the other, so should make for a couple of good atmospheres when we play them.

Like simmo said, you can understand why fans of other clubs dislike what the club has come to represent over the past seven years - though this is largely a creation of the blood-hungry media, who are keener on keeping their narrative about 'big-spending QPR going' while treating clubs like Hull and Swansea like Oliver Twist in football club form despite their investments.

All in all, I couldn't care less what Crystal Palace think of QPR. Squad is shaping up nicely for the new season with budgets kept under control.

Good spot, that insult caught my eye too. Never seen that before!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Crystal Palace.... on 13:52 - Aug 5 with 8503 viewsBrixtonR

Crystal Palace.... on 13:22 - Aug 5 by queensparker

I think there's a real generation gap growing up between fans who used to (and still do) go to a lot of games, meet oppo fans, get pissed with them before and after (and maybe throw a few punches) and remember the times when football was more of a minority sport and ultimately football fans saw themselves as one big tribe for better or for worse. (Chelsea apart of course, f--k them).

Then there's the internet / Sky / FIFA generation who HATE EVERYONE and EVERYONE IS A MUGGY C**T and PLASTIC and I JUST GOT A BITE ON TWITTER and THEY'RE ALL SCUM etc etc etc etc

That Palace thread is full of 15-year-olds from the latter lot. You can see a few blokes trying to point out some sense but just getting shouted down and giving up.

I couldn't give a toss about Palace, and all the Palace fans I know couldn't give a toss about us. Mutual apathy all round

I know what your saying but Palace are a sad case of a club. To me they are the Gary Glitter of football., Wrong' uns and a disgrace to South London
In fact there not really South London being as their rivals are Brighton.

This thread sums them up............

http://www.millwall.vitalfootball.co.uk/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=9199&st
Crystal Palace.... on 16:45 - Aug 5 with 8274 viewswestberksr

is that their version of WATRB? what a load of chippy fukkers they are.

why on earth do they get themselves in such a froth over a club that as far as i'm aware, they have no 'history' with; have we really become that hated or is it just a load of over excited teenagers on their school holidays.

every club has a collection of tvvatty fans and we certainly are amongst those; to to generalise about a whole fan base such as ours is pretty pathetic.

i know a couple of 'Eagles' and we are pretty similar in that we never expect our season to amount to anything and on the odd occassion it does we are delighted. also agree that the decisions of those that run the club aren't the responsibility of the true fans that have followed through all of the shit times. most owners and managers are pretty clueless.
Crystal Palace.... on 04:44 - Aug 6 with 7891 viewsSt_Christopher

Bear in mind that a great many of these so called Palarse fans only go there because they're on lifetime bans from Millwall for spelling "geezer" with a y anyway. Take them away and their entire crowd would number two tea ladies and a spotty St John Ambulance part timer.

I feel sick, dirty and violated that I've wasted a minute of my life of them so I'm off for a shower now.

They mostly come out at night, mostly!

Crystal Palace.... on 06:48 - Aug 6 with 7842 viewseghamranger

Palace, Soton and West brom will go down this year. Think Pulis had a lucky year. He has run his race as the say.

Didn't realise they disliked us really. White city is a dump, but it beats Croydon and Thornton Heath.
Crystal Palace.... on 09:21 - Aug 6 with 7700 viewsWallyRanger

They've been trying to start some rivalry with us since we nicked Warnock, Derry and Hill off them a few years back, presumably because nobody else cares about them other than Brighton, the ultras thing pretty much sums them up really, wannabe Millwall without the hooliganism nonsense Fulham bother me more tbh.
Crystal Palace.... on 10:21 - Aug 6 with 7597 viewsPhildo

I live in their hinterland and the majority of them hate us although not on a par with fellings for Brighton or Millwall.

This is largely because we have had one over them on numerous occasions over the last thirty to forty years - its not just a new fan thing. Fundamentally they think they could potentially be a much bigger club than they are or the history books show and this gives them a feeling we have tended to punch above our weight.

That and the splinters in there arses from the wooden seats in Smelhurst fester and put them in a bad mood most of the time.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024