Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Did you know that 13:21 - Aug 7 with 6169 viewsflynnbo

In the lower loft this year you will not be allowed entry if your child is not with you. So, they will sell your tickets and you will have to sit in another part of the ground. What happens about late evening games? For example, my son can't make the Hull game so my elderly mother and I have had to sit in the school end and they'll sell our normal season ticket seats!
Did you know that on 13:29 - Aug 7 with 4774 viewsslranger40

how is that going to work in practice?

What happens if it is a last minute thing?

Does this include a ticket I have payed for for my teenage son?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 16:27]
Did you know that on 13:33 - Aug 7 with 4719 viewsQPunkR

Another stupid decision to add to the myriad already committed to the 'family section'

QPR - "shit but local"

Did you know that on 13:35 - Aug 7 with 4698 viewsessextaxiboy

How can that work ? What if you turn up at twenty to three and the school end is sold out ?

Its your seat , bought and paid for . If you have to pay to upgrade from child to your mum fair enough, if their is a limit to doing that i.e 5 games fair enough but to refuse you entry , that cant be right.
Did you know that on 13:36 - Aug 7 with 4697 viewshamptonhillhoop

My family ticket encompasses me, my daughter and my dad. I meet my dad in the ground, so how is that going to work. Sorry, I'm in turkey at the moment, where has this been published?
Did you know that on 13:38 - Aug 7 with 4674 viewshamptonhillhoop

And how can they re sell your seat at such short notice in a family stand?
Did you know that on 14:46 - Aug 7 with 4444 viewseghamranger

Source?

Maybe if your child is free but not on a paying ticket. That's why you get issued tickets each
Did you know that on 14:49 - Aug 7 with 4433 viewsElHoop

They'll start a 'hire a kid' shop on the White City Estate. £20 for quarter of an hour and then he goes home with a headache.
Did you know that on 14:54 - Aug 7 with 4398 viewsQPR1882

What happens when we play the likes of United and the scum when the ground will be a complete sell out ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 14:55]
Login to get fewer ads

Did you know that on 15:09 - Aug 7 with 4323 viewsBasingstokeR

Sitting down there for the most recent Premier League seasons, they were strict early on, and then when we played a top six club I had adults without kids who were very obviously opposition fans sat all around me.
Did you know that on 15:13 - Aug 7 with 4300 viewsTacticalR

The club needs to keep a supply of small children handy for those who turn up without one (this could easily happen if you have left a child at home or have lost one on the way to the ground).

Air hostess clique

Did you know that on 15:14 - Aug 7 with 4299 viewsmichael67

Does Ted still sit/stand in there? He has got his season ticket and he doesn't have any children with him.

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Did you know that on 15:59 - Aug 7 with 4159 viewsenfieldargh

Did you know that on 15:14 - Aug 7 by michael67

Does Ted still sit/stand in there? He has got his season ticket and he doesn't have any children with him.

His son goes

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Did you know that on 16:10 - Aug 7 with 4122 viewsdaveB

That was the case last season as well, farcical as you can't buy a ticket without a child in your party so they can never sell your single seat anyway.

They will also take your kids ticket away if he misses 3 games in a row and move you to a different part of the ground. I had to report in any time my son was going to miss a game so they could sell his seat and had to go through it everytime as they tried to move me, I have my nephew with me as well so managed to keep my seat but a real pain in the backside.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 16:15]
Did you know that on 16:21 - Aug 7 with 4066 viewsmichael67

Did you know that on 15:59 - Aug 7 by enfieldargh

His son goes

His son is a grown married man!

Poll: Do you enjoy NorthermRs presser posts, and wish to see them every week?

Did you know that on 16:27 - Aug 7 with 4040 viewsNorthernr

Is there really any need to be so fcking militant about this? We just want to go and support our club, and pay a hell of a lot of money to do so. Ridiculous.
Did you know that on 16:28 - Aug 7 with 4037 viewsslranger40

Did you know that on 15:14 - Aug 7 by michael67

Grass

He's someone adopted grandad.
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 16:31]
Did you know that on 16:28 - Aug 7 with 4033 viewsHayesender

One of my mates old man is still a single seat season tkt holder in the lower.

Maybe different rules for oap's?

P's, not calling you an oap Ted

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Did you know that on 16:31 - Aug 7 with 4018 viewswgchoop

Also it's a card swipe entry how do they no if the child is there or not ?? If I go through first and no child follows will I blow up ???
Did you know that on 16:33 - Aug 7 with 4011 viewswombat

Did you know that on 16:21 - Aug 7 by michael67

His son is a grown married man!

this dosnt work on any levfel they allow u a family ticket if there are two adults and one kid as a minimum , so daddy turns up with kid goes in buys a cold pie sits down , mummy or other daddy ( gonna be pc correct I suppose) is delayed turns up an hr later sorry you cant come in , do me a favour hope they have a selction large burly stewards on hand for the first time they try this one at the hull game.

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Did you know that on 17:14 - Aug 7 with 3945 viewswestberksr

Charlie isn't very tall and could pass for about 12 in a certain light
Did you know that on 17:32 - Aug 7 with 3894 viewsHantsR

Did you know that on 14:54 - Aug 7 by QPR1882

What happens when we play the likes of United and the scum when the ground will be a complete sell out ?
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 14:55]

Well for a start, parents won't be able to sell their tickets to Manure fans, like they did when I sat in the front row of the Loft as carer for a disabled fan. I had to endure two Mancunians sitting next to me for the inevitable defeat.
Did you know that on 17:51 - Aug 7 with 3829 viewsflynnbo

The guy at the box office suggested emailing the club. But they were adamant that if you don't have your child with you then you won't be allowed entry. I also had two Manchester United fans sitting in front of me last time and the stewards did nothing as they had tickets for the seats they were sitting in. Another ridiculous decidion which has not been thought through.
Did you know that on 18:04 - Aug 7 with 3786 viewswombat

Did you know that on 17:51 - Aug 7 by flynnbo

The guy at the box office suggested emailing the club. But they were adamant that if you don't have your child with you then you won't be allowed entry. I also had two Manchester United fans sitting in front of me last time and the stewards did nothing as they had tickets for the seats they were sitting in. Another ridiculous decidion which has not been thought through.

So unless your group arrive together you ain't getting in ? Oh this is gonna be fun
Sorry sir yes u Bought a season ticket but as little johnny came in half hr earlier and the grounds full please find a pub and watch a Norwegian feed instead , ps we got your money already so tough fittys
[Post edited 7 Aug 2014 18:10]

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Did you know that on 18:55 - Aug 7 with 3708 viewsted_hendrix

To tell you the truth the minute I'm turned away from the turnstiles I'll walk round to the box office flip my ST over the counter and demand a full refund, walk to me car drive home and call it quits.
I ordered and paid for my ST on the 2nd June and on the 2nd of June is when that money left my bank account, nothing was mentioned then about turning up at the turnstiles with a crèche full of fcking kids just to allow me the pleasure of watching my football team for pretty much the Fiftieth year on the trot.
I'm nothing special and nor do I ask for any special favours, all I ask for is to be allowed to watch me bloody club play football.
Don't these prats who make these decisions understand how expensive it is anyway?
I'm stretching it anyway this season money wise.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Did you know that on 18:58 - Aug 7 with 3702 viewsHayesender

What faceless arse makes these decisions?

Poll: Shamima Beghum

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024