Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Transfer Round Up 12:03 - Sep 3 with 3745 viewsMKQPR

TRANSFERS IN:
Steven Caulker — Cardiff City — 8,000,000
Sandro Cordeiro — Tottenham Hotspur — 6,000,000 (Could Rise To 10,000,000)
Leroy Fer — Norwich City — 8,000,000
Rio Ferdinand — Manchester United — FREE
Alex McCarthy — Reading — 3,000,000 (Could Rise To 6,000,000)
Jordon Mutch — Cardiff City — 6,000,000
Jack Robinson — Liverpool — 1,000,000
Total: 32,000,000 (39,000,000)

LOANED IN:
Mauro Isla — Juventus — 30th June 2015 (View To Permanent Transfer)
Niko Kranjcar — Dynamo Kyiv — 30th June 2015
Eduardo Vargas — Napoli — 30th June 2015 (View To Permanent Transfer)

LOANED OUT:
Samba Diakite — Al-Ittihad FC — 30th June 2015
Joe Lumley — Accrington Stanley — 20th September 2014
Jack Robinson — Huddersfield Town — 30th June 2015

TRANSFERS OUT:
Angelo Balanta — Bradford - FREE
Yossi Benayoun — Maccabi Haifa — FREE
Dylan Carreiro — Dundee — FREE
Julio Cesar — Benfica — FREE
Hogan Ephraim — RELEASED
Esteban Granero — Real Sociedad - £4,000,000
Tom Hitchcock — MK Dons — FREE
Aaron Hughes — Brighton — FREE
Park Ji-Sung - RETIRED
Andrew Johnson - RELEASED
Stephane Mbia — Sevilla - FREE
Gary O’Neil — Norwich — FREE
Loic Remy — Chelsea — 8,500,000 (Could Rise To 10,500,000)
Mo Sharif — Bradford — FREE
Danny Simpson — Leicester — 2,000,000
Luke Young — RETIRED
Total: 14,500,000 (16,500,000)
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 13:47]
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:13 - Sep 3 with 3095 viewssimmo

I thought Vargas was also a view to perm?

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:18 - Sep 3 with 3065 viewswestolian

Net spend £17.5m seems good to me when you weigh up what we've got rid of and what we've brought in.

Obviously, wages also has an impact - be interesting to know what we've gained and lost.

Looking at that list how on earth did SWP survive ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:19 - Sep 3 with 3064 viewsMKQPR

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:13 - Sep 3 by simmo

I thought Vargas was also a view to perm?

Vargas has a permanent clause as well missed that out sorry bud
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:21 - Sep 3 with 3046 viewsSydneyRs

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:18 - Sep 3 by westolian

Net spend £17.5m seems good to me when you weigh up what we've got rid of and what we've brought in.

Obviously, wages also has an impact - be interesting to know what we've gained and lost.

nobody wants him and he doesn't have to go until his contract is up. Absolute leech.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:36 - Sep 3 with 2987 viewsMKQPR

we were spending 78mil in wages on 30 first team players last year. That works out an average of 50k each a week but don't know who got what obviously some were earning more than others and i think swp is on 60-65k a week. Probably why he is still here who would pay that much crazy money
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:41 - Sep 3 with 2968 viewsClive_Anderson

After a nuclear war it will just be cockroaches and SWP shuffling around Loftus Road. My money is on the cockroaches.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:42 - Sep 3 with 2962 viewsClive_Anderson

By the way anyone know what has happened to Diakite?
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:43 - Sep 3 with 2964 viewswestolian

When does his contract expire ?

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:48 - Sep 3 with 2937 viewsActonOccident

Re the wages...being pessimistic (or optimistic?) let's say the 25 are on an average of 50k a week...that comes out at 65 million a year, which should be roughly covered by how much they make from the Premier League money. Depending on how much they bank from the other sponsorships (Nike, AirAsia, ASR etc), that money should cover a reasonable chunk of the transfer fees. We'll see how crazy they go in January, but they are hopefully in a position to make a much, much smaller loss this year.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:51 - Sep 3 with 2925 viewsBrianMcCarthy

It's been a very sensible summer. Not all of those transfers will work out, but there's thinking and what appears to be a plan, and even the Ferdinand one displays some logic. Much better than any transfer window we had under Hughes and much better than last January.
[Post edited 3 Sep 2014 12:51]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:53 - Sep 3 with 2905 viewsMKQPR

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:42 - Sep 3 by Clive_Anderson

Season Loan to Al-Ittihad
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:54 - Sep 3 with 2900 viewsMKQPR

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:43 - Sep 3 by westolian

When does his contract expire ?

Samba's contarct is up summer 2016
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:55 - Sep 3 with 2897 viewseghamranger

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:42 - Sep 3 by Clive_Anderson

He is on there.... Loaned out.

Nice to know that we have obviously put a wage cap in and TF isn't having his pants pulled down.
Still find it unbelievable what Mark Hughes did and I hope in a couple of weeks time we give him dogs abuse.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:58 - Sep 3 with 2880 viewssimmo

I reckon just Johnson, Remy, Cesar and M'Bia is £250,000pw off the wage bill which would probably cover most of the weekly wage for the 7 permanent additions.

We will never know the exact amounts for each but it looks good business.

QPR Transfer Round Up on 13:09 - Sep 3 with 2829 viewsHunterhoop

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:58 - Sep 3 by simmo

I reckon just Johnson, Remy, Cesar and M'Bia is £250,000pw off the wage bill which would probably cover most of the weekly wage for the 7 permanent additions.

And the rest, Simmo.

Johnson was reported as on £45-50k, Remy must was c. £80k, Mbia not far off and Cesar at £90k (plus add ons). Let's assume Mbia as £70k.

Total £285k per week.

I think we've been operating at £60k and below this summer. I think Caulker, Mutch, Rio, Fer, and Sandro must be around the £50-60k mark (as an ave.), with McCarthy on more like £20k and Robinson more like £10k.

£300k - £330k per week.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 13:13 - Sep 3 with 2817 viewsMKQPR

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:58 - Sep 3 by simmo

roughly from players in and out we have saved 17mil a year on wages and strengthened the team ten fold good business this summer id say
QPR Transfer Round Up on 13:17 - Sep 3 with 2800 viewssimmo

QPR Transfer Round Up on 13:09 - Sep 3 by Hunterhoop

And the rest, Simmo.

Johnson was reported as on £45-50k, Remy must was c. £80k, Mbia not far off and Cesar at £90k (plus add ons). Let's assume Mbia as £70k.

Total £285k per week.

I think we've been operating at £60k and below this summer. I think Caulker, Mutch, Rio, Fer, and Sandro must be around the £50-60k mark (as an ave.), with McCarthy on more like £20k and Robinson more like £10k.

£300k - £330k per week.

Well exactly, we can only speculate but we know (kind of) that Remy was on around 80k and Cesar was close to/above the same. I think only Fer and Sandro would be on more than 50k too, but again we won't know exactly.

The point is we can confidently say that wages wise we have got almost 2 players for every one of Remy, Cesar, M'Bia and Johnson and the only one we have lost and not improved on is Remy, who we also got over 10m in transfer fees for (if you include the 2m Newcastle paid us too).

I would be surprised if even with 21m odd spent in net amounts, we haven't also managed to keep our wage bill close to the same as last year. The only differences are probably the players who had increase clauses for promotion factored in, but I am sure that's negligible in the scheme of things.

QPR Transfer Round Up on 14:22 - Sep 3 with 2700 viewsrsonist

We're still spending very heavily - just now it's given us a chance of progress and also potential returns on the investments made in contrast to before. I don't know if "sensible" is quite the right word for that, but if we can establish ourselves in the Prem and keep the TV money rolling in (and also providing the FFP fine isn't as bad as mooted) it's a viable strategy I guess.

Still alarming that we were prepared to pay £13m and 60k p/w wages to Borini though.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 14:44 - Sep 3 with 2649 viewsElHoop

QPR Transfer Round Up on 12:36 - Sep 3 by MKQPR

we were spending 78mil in wages on 30 first team players last year. That works out an average of 50k each a week but don't know who got what obviously some were earning more than others and i think swp is on 60-65k a week. Probably why he is still here who would pay that much crazy money

When you say £78m, does that include Employers NI, which is 13.8%?
QPR Transfer Round Up on 14:56 - Sep 3 with 2630 viewsdanehoop

QPR Transfer Round Up on 14:22 - Sep 3 by rsonist

We're still spending very heavily - just now it's given us a chance of progress and also potential returns on the investments made in contrast to before. I don't know if "sensible" is quite the right word for that, but if we can establish ourselves in the Prem and keep the TV money rolling in (and also providing the FFP fine isn't as bad as mooted) it's a viable strategy I guess.

Still alarming that we were prepared to pay £13m and 60k p/w wages to Borini though.

I think we Borini the issue was that werent prepared to spend both.

Never knowingly understood

QPR Transfer Round Up on 20:45 - Sep 3 with 2421 viewsMKQPR

QPR Transfer Round Up on 14:44 - Sep 3 by ElHoop

When you say £78m, does that include Employers NI, which is 13.8%?

have no idea on that one
QPR Transfer Round Up on 20:56 - Sep 3 with 2395 viewskingsburyR

At the risk of getting kicked off this board forever......

I wish you'd all give SWP a break.

His best days are well gone and it's well written that he's turned down loan offers from other clubs etc BUT................

He's sitting on a whopper contract offered by clueless ar-seholes who deemed him worth it at the time.

Would anyone on here do the honourable thing and walk away from that for the good of the club or supporters...... I wouldn't!!

Just sayin!!!!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

QPR Transfer Round Up on 21:46 - Sep 3 with 2342 viewsCroydonCaptJack

QPR Transfer Round Up on 20:45 - Sep 3 by MKQPR

have no idea on that one

If it was the published figure then it would have included NI.
We also need to remember that with any transfer fee the cost is spread over the contract eh say an 8m fee for a player on a four year deal that will be 2m per year in the accounts. Likewise with any surplus of fee when a player is sold that can be taken straight away. A good example of this will be Remy. We will have costed a proportion of his original fee so we will benefit from the sale in this year.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 22:03 - Sep 3 with 2313 viewsCanadaRanger

All this puts us above Burnley, Leicester, Palace and Sunderland in terms of team value, and essentially tied with WBA... So 15th or 16th... Which is where we will probably finish at end of season.
QPR Transfer Round Up on 22:59 - Sep 3 with 2272 viewsJigsore

QPR Transfer Round Up on 20:56 - Sep 3 by kingsburyR

At the risk of getting kicked off this board forever......

I wish you'd all give SWP a break.

His best days are well gone and it's well written that he's turned down loan offers from other clubs etc BUT................

He's sitting on a whopper contract offered by clueless ar-seholes who deemed him worth it at the time.

Would anyone on here do the honourable thing and walk away from that for the good of the club or supporters...... I wouldn't!!

Just sayin!!!!

thats true of course but then again I don't hate him for accepting the contract. I hate him for being sh*t

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024