Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harriman to League 2 17:49 - Oct 9 with 6771 viewsballbag

Luton

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/091014-michael-harriman-joins-luton-town-on-lo
Harriman to League 2 on 11:02 - Oct 10 with 1716 viewsqpr1976

Harriman to League 2 on 10:53 - Oct 10 by Jamie

Ehmer made the 25.

Indeed, re: my point above.

(Schoolboy error Dave, not like you Sir)
Harriman to League 2 on 11:03 - Oct 10 with 1713 viewsdaveB

Harriman to League 2 on 10:53 - Oct 10 by Jamie

Ehmer made the 25.

apologies I thought he was left out as well
(No subject) (n/t) on 11:09 - Oct 10 with 1709 viewsfrancisbowles

Harriman to League 2 on 08:42 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

astonishing that we have gone into a premier league season with , in effect , not one dedicated full back (of any quality) on either side of the pitch.

given that he nearly offloaded hans peter traore to palace, i can only conclude that he toyed with the idea of playing swp as a wing back(i can see no other sane reason for harolds inclusion in the squad 25 ) and possibly matt phillips, whose form /stock has fallen lower than a tory m.ps trousers at the chingford boys home for exceptionally talented young men.

i do not include yun in this equation as harold has deemed him person non grata in all his dealings, and made him as as welcome as doctor martin luther farage in a newham council sports day for LGBT albino's.

piss poor planning and execution .was the plan really to play our most consistent and , imo, best center back at right back, if isla struggled?

indefensible.

simpson sale. indefensible.

this tired argument that danny isnt really prem quality as both us and newcastle let him go, and he cant break into the lecister team ....i ask this ..would you have him back now?.

wasnt to shabby looking back now , eh?

all this and probably arron lennon to look forward to.you couldnt make it up.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 8:48]

Sorry, having connection problems.

What is the latest on the 'iron bar/ phone' incident?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 11:19]
Harriman to League 2 on 11:17 - Oct 10 with 1691 viewsJamie

Harriman to League 2 on 11:03 - Oct 10 by daveB

apologies I thought he was left out as well

In fairness he might as well have been.
Harriman to League 2 on 11:29 - Oct 10 with 1677 viewsdaveB

Harriman to League 2 on 11:02 - Oct 10 by qpr1976

Indeed, re: my point above.

(Schoolboy error Dave, not like you Sir)

I'm amazed Redknapp knows who he is so was shocked to see him in
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:04 - Oct 10 with 1616 viewsDiscodroids

(No subject) (n/t) on 11:09 - Oct 10 by francisbowles

Sorry, having connection problems.

What is the latest on the 'iron bar/ phone' incident?
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 11:19]

connection problems?

1., simpson should not have been sold
2. we have no full backs in the entire squad worthy of the name
3. im not mr simpsons counsel therefore not privy to the court case details.
4. whats your favourite kfc krushem?

if this fails to connect try unplugging and then reconnecting .

thank you for contacting me , your posts are important and are a real credit to the organisation.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Harriman to League 2 on 14:22 - Oct 10 with 1594 viewsR_from_afar

Here's an idea which could get our youngsters a game in the first team (no, not the "sack Redknapp" idea..):

Get someone in the QPR web team to put a fake article on the website saying that the young player has been loaned to Spurs. Print it off, and Sellotape it to 'Arry's office door (can he use doors or are they too modern? Does he just have a large piece of hide hanging off the door frame?). Bingo! Redknapp sees the Spurs connection and after a brief, dewy eyed moment of heartfelt nostalgia for the days of Gareth and Adebayor, said youngster is straight into the QPR starting eleven. Simples.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Harriman to League 2 on 22:59 - Oct 10 with 1538 viewsderbyhoop

Harriman played 38 games in L1 last season, but goes to L2 to get a game.
Ehmer has played about 70 games in L1, but is no nearer a first team spot than he was 4 years ago
Petrasso had loan spells at Oldham and Coventry but is struggling to get in to an Orient side that aren't pulling up any trees.
Jamie Sendles White has just gone to Mansfield. Also in L2.
Doughty, Andrade, Sutherland have also had L1 loans.
Before them, Hitchcock had multiple loans in L1, before joining MK on a free.

Has anybody really considered that these kids may not be as good as we'd like them to be.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Harriman to League 2 on 00:57 - Oct 11 with 1519 viewsSomersetHoops

The hard facts are if they are never going to play in the first team why keep them? Unless we are eventually going to get a manager who believes in gradually bring in our youth players instead of sending them as far away from LR as possible. Anyway if we are heading for the conference and can unload all our big earners once we get there, I suppose these young lads will shine so perhaps that is why we don't offload them. How many of our youth players that have been offloaded have been a success elsewhere? Apart from Sterling I can't think of any of our 'development squad' that have amounted to anything and if we were a school our offstead rating would be "requiring special measures to meet the required standard". Is the reason for that the coaches, the standard of intake we accept or can attract or the facilities or just that our manager has no interest in the future of our club?

Who's Next?

Harriman to League 2 on 09:00 - Oct 12 with 1454 viewsderbyhoop

According to Bbc he played really well in Luton's 2-0 win over Southend. Was substituted in the 93rd minute.
Send les-White played the full game for Mansfield.

The experience will be good for them. Whether it leads to anything worthwhile for QPR is more questionable.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024