Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
433 16:11 - Oct 13 with 1856 views08olesen

Surly we have to go with this, It suits Vargas and Hoilet, who both look like some sort of threat going forward, and still allows us to get 3 solid midfielders in and Austin. The only person who loses out is Niko sadly.

Green
Isla Caulker Nedem Traore
....Fer..Barton..Sandro
Vargas....Austin.....Hoilet

That team has pace, a potential for goals and a solid midfield. I dont believe we can press with Niko in midfield either.

I would go with that and stick with it for 5 games at least.

Poll: Who will the other play off

433 on 17:02 - Oct 13 with 1789 viewsdaveB

I'd go with that as well although the diamond midfield is popular at the moment so would expect us to carry on with that for a few weeks
433 on 17:11 - Oct 13 with 1765 viewsTW_R

433 on 17:02 - Oct 13 by daveB

I'd go with that as well although the diamond midfield is popular at the moment so would expect us to carry on with that for a few weeks

The trouble with that formation is it doesn't suit Vargas and there is absolutely no creativity there. Niko or Adel have to start.
433 on 17:14 - Oct 13 with 1759 viewsdaveB

433 on 17:11 - Oct 13 by TW_R

The trouble with that formation is it doesn't suit Vargas and there is absolutely no creativity there. Niko or Adel have to start.

Key to beating Liverpool is to shut down Gerrard so if we start with Niko or Adel up against Gerrard we'll get battered imo
433 on 17:35 - Oct 13 with 1728 viewsKerryE

We don't do shutting down. Unless we have changed over last few days of training. Unlikely I suppose.

Notice how over teams press/shut down as a team, why don't we?
433 on 18:52 - Oct 13 with 1670 viewsjamois

I think it's just as important we have a formation that suits Isla. Too many mistakes coming down that side. Yet that would mean 3 CBs.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

433 on 19:43 - Oct 13 with 1624 viewsBklynRanger

The problem is our midfield isn't capable enough to keep a 4-3-3 intact, so it ends up as a 4-5-1 with Austin stranded and nobody within 30 yds of him.
433 on 21:12 - Oct 13 with 1559 viewsozexile

433 on 19:43 - Oct 13 by BklynRanger

The problem is our midfield isn't capable enough to keep a 4-3-3 intact, so it ends up as a 4-5-1 with Austin stranded and nobody within 30 yds of him.

With 433 you have to press high and early. And has to be coached well. So we're already begin the 8 ball.
433 on 21:14 - Oct 13 with 1557 viewsDylanP

Isla has played terribly at right back. Why continue that disaster waiting to happen?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

433 on 21:55 - Oct 13 with 1516 viewsjamois

433 on 21:14 - Oct 13 by DylanP

Isla has played terribly at right back. Why continue that disaster waiting to happen?

But that's the point isn't it - he's not a right back, never was. He was bought for a formation the manager has bottled out of. And the same manager sold our only right back. And Nedum is not the answer to that one either. Isla is a good player, he hasn't become a bad one simply by not playing well at right back in the pitifully coached dross we've put out this season.

Poll: What's our back 4 for Wembley?

433 on 23:19 - Oct 13 with 1469 viewsTW_R

433 on 17:14 - Oct 13 by daveB

Key to beating Liverpool is to shut down Gerrard so if we start with Niko or Adel up against Gerrard we'll get battered imo

Surely the key the beating Liverpool is to score more than no goals, which is something we've struggled with all season. We don't create enough chances and the team above doesn't have anyone in it that is likely to change that, or anyone that can actually hold on to the ball, run at the opposition and beat a man. If we go into this game playing not to lose, we'll lose. We always do.
433 on 01:10 - Oct 14 with 1431 viewsDeano19766

433 on 21:55 - Oct 13 by jamois

But that's the point isn't it - he's not a right back, never was. He was bought for a formation the manager has bottled out of. And the same manager sold our only right back. And Nedum is not the answer to that one either. Isla is a good player, he hasn't become a bad one simply by not playing well at right back in the pitifully coached dross we've put out this season.

Why can't a right wing back play right full back? Or does it cost you more than £50k a week for that kind of versatility? The bloke is a professional footballer FFS......
433 on 06:12 - Oct 14 with 1387 viewsHayesender

433 on 23:19 - Oct 13 by TW_R

Surely the key the beating Liverpool is to score more than no goals, which is something we've struggled with all season. We don't create enough chances and the team above doesn't have anyone in it that is likely to change that, or anyone that can actually hold on to the ball, run at the opposition and beat a man. If we go into this game playing not to lose, we'll lose. We always do.

I'm sure I read somewhere that we've created the 3rd or 4th most chances this season.

We just have no idea what to do with those bloody chances

Poll: Shamima Beghum

433 on 07:51 - Oct 14 with 1333 viewsDubaiR

How about

Green
Nedum Hill Caulker
Isla Yun
Barton Sandro
Niko/adel
Austin Vargas
433 on 13:44 - Oct 14 with 1265 viewslave16

433 on 07:51 - Oct 14 by DubaiR

How about

Green
Nedum Hill Caulker
Isla Yun
Barton Sandro
Niko/adel
Austin Vargas

how about a 4-1-2-2-1

---------------Green----------------
Isla - Caulker - Dunne/Nedum - Traore
------------Sandro--------
--------niko - mutch----
Phillips/Vargas ---------Adel/Hoilett
----------Austin---------

Dunne if liverpool play lambert, Nedum if no lambert and also we seem to be lacking his influence on the team although ferdinand was brought in for this I think he does not provide the same influence as Dunne
No Leroy Fer as having seen a few games I am not sure what he would bring to the team at the minute.. barton is injured as far as I know
No Ferdinand as i think he is not up to it any more although I hope he proves me wrong
I also believe Nedum is over rated and prone to at least 1 lapse in concentration in every match.

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024