Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
MOTD2 analysis 23:07 - Oct 19 with 3827 viewsclassof93

rubbish ...all about Liverpool. No credit to QPR.
MOTD2 analysis on 23:21 - Oct 19 with 3783 viewsJonDoeman

Shearer is a cnt , that's my analysis!

It Is What It Is !!

MOTD2 analysis on 23:31 - Oct 19 with 3748 viewsJuzzie

When talking about our lack of concentration for the first goal, Shearer using Courtino's booking of an example of a switched on player preventing the opposition taking a quick free kick. Video footage stopped there, didn't show that we scored moments later.

So, mr Shearer, it didn't work, did it?
MOTD2 analysis on 23:33 - Oct 19 with 3739 viewsdaveB

MOTD2 analysis on 23:31 - Oct 19 by Juzzie

When talking about our lack of concentration for the first goal, Shearer using Courtino's booking of an example of a switched on player preventing the opposition taking a quick free kick. Video footage stopped there, didn't show that we scored moments later.

So, mr Shearer, it didn't work, did it?

exactly, if he let us take the quick free kick we wouldn't have scored.

Thanks for the heads up, won't bother with motd2 now
MOTD2 analysis on 09:07 - Oct 20 with 3544 viewsHantsR

I was a bit relieved when they finally started to say QPR were excellent - but Shearer immediately interrupted with more about Balotelli...ho hum!
MOTD2 analysis on 09:15 - Oct 20 with 3499 viewsBlue_Castello

Shame that arse Savage wasn't on the panel it would have been good to see him eat "humble pie" again, heard him on the radio before the game saying it would be an easy win for Liverpool
MOTD2 analysis on 09:19 - Oct 20 with 3479 viewsade_qpr

Without doing another thread.

Any one else, assume others down under would of heard. Had special comments by Brad Friedel Spurs GK on my coverage of the game, thought he was very good. Called a spade a shovel and praised the R's when deserved, more so than pool but pointed out the errors as well. Quite informative about many area's of the game.

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

MOTD2 analysis on 10:09 - Oct 20 with 3412 viewsdodge_stoke_r

did anyone really expect anything different?
MOTD2 analysis on 10:12 - Oct 20 with 3398 viewsPommyhoop

MOTD2 analysis on 09:19 - Oct 20 by ade_qpr

Any one else, assume others down under would of heard. Had special comments by Brad Friedel Spurs GK on my coverage of the game, thought he was very good. Called a spade a shovel and praised the R's when deserved, more so than pool but pointed out the errors as well. Quite informative about many area's of the game.

Agree Ade and I pointed it out on the match thread. He was excellent. . Great co .commentator ,no predjudices and no fan boy spunking

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Login to get fewer ads

MOTD2 analysis on 10:16 - Oct 20 with 3379 viewshighlandbill

Right! And todays papers are much the same,its all Sterling Blah Blah Blah + Hodgson & Rodgers.Were QPR at the game?

At my age I should not be doing this!

MOTD2 analysis on 11:13 - Oct 20 with 3269 viewsOldPedro

MOTD analysis of the two games yesterday made no sense. First of all they condoned cheating by praising Cotenhio for stopping the free kick being taken quickly and saying that Henry should have taken out Sterling. They then criticised Moses for diving in the Stoke v Swansea game - not sure what the difference is.

And then Mark Hughes defended Shawcross for throwing Bony to the ground saying it shouldn't be a penalty because he does it all the time and doesn't usually get penalised.

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

MOTD2 analysis on 11:17 - Oct 20 with 3255 viewsQPunkR

MOTD2 analysis on 11:13 - Oct 20 by OldPedro

MOTD analysis of the two games yesterday made no sense. First of all they condoned cheating by praising Cotenhio for stopping the free kick being taken quickly and saying that Henry should have taken out Sterling. They then criticised Moses for diving in the Stoke v Swansea game - not sure what the difference is.

And then Mark Hughes defended Shawcross for throwing Bony to the ground saying it shouldn't be a penalty because he does it all the time and doesn't usually get penalised.

Yeah well Mark Hughes is a cúnt!

QPR - "shit but local"

MOTD2 analysis on 12:06 - Oct 20 with 3166 viewsel_weirdo

MOTD2 analysis on 09:19 - Oct 20 by ade_qpr

He was doing a bit of punditry for RTÉ over here in Ireland during the World Cup. Have to say I thought he was very good.
MOTD2 analysis on 19:40 - Oct 20 with 3007 viewsbosh67

Just watched the game and the analysis again and I'm not sure why everyone is having a go at Shearer and co? Said nothing but good things about the good things we did. Rightly criticised our switching off at set pieces but also had a right go at Liverpool as well. Certainly thought they gave us praise despite the defeat.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

MOTD2 analysis on 19:42 - Oct 20 with 2995 viewseghamranger

Johnson should have been shown a Red too
MOTD2 analysis on 21:11 - Oct 20 with 2918 viewsPeterHucker

MOTD2 analysis on 09:15 - Oct 20 by Blue_Castello

Shame that arse Savage wasn't on the panel it would have been good to see him eat "humble pie" again, heard him on the radio before the game saying it would be an easy win for Liverpool

I bow to nobody in my dislike for that girly-haired ponce Savage but he was right wasn't he. It was an easy win for Liverpool.
They turned up, played awfully and left with 3 points.
MOTD2 analysis on 21:42 - Oct 20 with 2881 viewsizlingtonhoop

Talking of pundits, who else met Barnsey outside the ground yesterday?

What a splendid chap he was ....
MOTD2 analysis on 11:40 - Oct 21 with 2755 viewsJuzzie

Being a commentator/pundit must be a piece of pi$$. When goals are conceded, you just say they should have done the opposotite of what happened. There's no way of knowing if that would have worked as it never happened so you can't be questioned on it.

Lets's take Liverpool's third goal. I've already heard people say that if Caulker had stayed up for the free kick and not dropped back then he wouldn't have conceded the OG.

Well, you can bet your bottom dollar had he stayed up and Liverpool countered and Sterling rolled a diagonal pass to the unmarked Ballotelli to score the winner, all the commentators/pundits would have said "Why didn't Caulker stay back and defend a possible counter attack and get the draw?" not knowing that a OG might have happend.

Easy money.
MOTD2 analysis on 12:09 - Oct 21 with 2720 viewsQPunkR

One flaw with that Juzzie - we could still be playing the game now and Balotelli wouldn't have hit the target!

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024