Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you, Adel. 00:39 - Oct 21 with 3983 viewsQPR_ARG

You may never play again for QPR (at least under the current manager). So I want to take a minute and write this to you (even if you never get to read it).

I want to thank you for showing you care. If people on the Harry camp praise him for showing he gives a fcuk at a press conference, you too deserve praise for defending yourself after getting such a low public blow from a classless man who should know better.

But thank you, most of all, for all the magic. For the joy you brought to me every time I watched you play for QPR. Every. Single. Time. For all those wins. All those goals. All those assists. All those tricks and nutmegs.

Thank you, especially, for your 19 goals and 19 assists and for being the difference-maker for a team that went from being a promotion hopeful and a proper CHAMPION.

And thank you for showing your courage, even if it costs you your QPR career (or beyond) and facing up to the most protected-by-the-media manager there ever was. Something that will surely cost you a lot, but the situation was already a very bad one, thanks to your manager behaving like an idiot and giving you the kiss of death in public.

Thank you for speaking out and showing what a mess Harry's tenure has been.

In short: thank you for being the best QPR player I have ever had the pleasure of watching.
Thank you, Adel. on 00:49 - Oct 21 with 3255 viewsHunterhoop

I fancy Adel to be playing and scoring again before Christmas under a new manager.

When water starts running downhill, it doesn't stop. The signs are all there. Change is a coming.
Thank you, Adel. on 00:58 - Oct 21 with 3241 viewsNov77

When I think of all of the boring shit we've had to watch under harry, and find out he chose to play matt fcking Phillips ahead of adel on Sunday when adel was desperate to play it makes me wish we could just dump harry now.

If hoddle really does love adel then maybe like warnock he can find a way to get the best out of him.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Thank you, Adel. on 04:35 - Oct 21 with 3150 viewsRangersAreBack

Grow up, get fit and pull your finger out Adel or bugger off.
Thank you, Adel. on 06:02 - Oct 21 with 3122 viewsbosh67

Okay so look at this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look

If he is 3 stone overweight then if he loses 3 stone he will be in a clinic for being radically underweight. His fitness may be an issue, his attitude may be an issue but I think Adel clearly shows here that he isn't exactly a porker. Does rather shoot Harry's rant down.

The problem is that Adel is a maverick and Harry doesn't do proper mavericks. Not ones he needs to spend time with. That is where Warnock really knew how to take care of a player. He made him captain and it's the best season he has ever played because it made him feel he was needed.

I have a feeling it is why Tony deleted his criticism of Adel after tweeting that players needed to be fit. I personally don't think Adel has the attitude problem we all think he does. I think he suffers from a chronic lack of confidence and that rears its head as having a bad attitude. Harry just can't deal with him because he can't identify or work with the problems Adel has. But, given the right conditions, Adel is a match winner and if you look at all the assists, almost the ultimate team player given the right treatment.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Thank you, Adel. on 06:25 - Oct 21 with 3096 viewsGruntfuttock

Thank you, Adel. on 06:02 - Oct 21 by bosh67

Okay so look at this...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2800627/adel-taarabt-hits-look

If he is 3 stone overweight then if he loses 3 stone he will be in a clinic for being radically underweight. His fitness may be an issue, his attitude may be an issue but I think Adel clearly shows here that he isn't exactly a porker. Does rather shoot Harry's rant down.

The problem is that Adel is a maverick and Harry doesn't do proper mavericks. Not ones he needs to spend time with. That is where Warnock really knew how to take care of a player. He made him captain and it's the best season he has ever played because it made him feel he was needed.

I have a feeling it is why Tony deleted his criticism of Adel after tweeting that players needed to be fit. I personally don't think Adel has the attitude problem we all think he does. I think he suffers from a chronic lack of confidence and that rears its head as having a bad attitude. Harry just can't deal with him because he can't identify or work with the problems Adel has. But, given the right conditions, Adel is a match winner and if you look at all the assists, almost the ultimate team player given the right treatment.

This, in a nutshell, is a "nail on the head" summing-up. Excellent post mate.
Thank you, Adel. on 06:54 - Oct 21 with 3042 viewsDWQPR

Although a lot of what Adel says in the article I would believe bout Redknapp I am also very surprised if Adel is 13stone 8lbs which to me for someone of his height is well over the top, I would expect that he ought to shed at least one and a half stone. His pictures look like he is sucking in his stomach and is certainly not a six pack on show and with the pictures of him slouching back in the chair he certainly displays a pair of moobs. Now the way this is playing out is like a divorce between two people you know slagging each other off and somewhere in between is the truth. Maybe Harry has the right to explode like he has, maybe Adel isn't turning up for training, or being late, maybe he is an arrogant little shït that needs to be brought under control and maybe he still has the influences that keep telling him that he ought to be playing for Real Madrid in his ear. And maybe Harry has just had enough and someone has happened has finally broke the camels back. OK 3 stone we know is an exaggeration and we have all exaggerated when we have got angry with someone. Maybe he decided on this outburst after losing a game we should have won and felt that with a fit and compliant Adel we would have won. And his frustration in the end got the better off things.

Adel isn't a great player he is a big headed arrogant shït that needs pulling into line and realising that until he grows up he will continue to waste his career. If he was great he would never have heard of Loftus Road let alone play there. And if he felt that training was not intense enough then he should discuss this not skip what is organised. Now I am not a fan of Redknapp to say the least and have watched around 70 games around the country whilst he has been manager and have been bored most of that time, in fact I booked a holiday in January with the knowledge that if we got to Wembley I would miss it, some sort of dirty protest against Redknapp and his lack of ability and his seemingly similar route to ruin that Hughes took us down. We got to Wembley and I missed the match and I couldn't give a toss on the day either. No regret. Personally I would like to see both go but if I had a choice then Adel is the one I would want to see leave as he would only cause trouble for the next manager.

Finally the attitude generally of Adel is an absolute insult to his other long term QPR teammate, Ale Faurlin, who loves the club. Who would love to play week in week out, who would love the injury record that Adel has endured. And you would have thought that someone like Adel after seeing Ale injured for a third time start to knuckle down and do it for his mate.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Thank you, Adel. on 07:01 - Oct 21 with 3028 viewsRangersAreBack

Thank you, Adel. on 06:02 - Oct 21 by bosh67

Okay so look at this...

Warnock got the best out of Adel in the championship by pandering to his ego. Adel is never a captain in a month of Sundays yet he was awarded the armband ahead of the likes of Shaun Derry and Clint Hill.

Warnock failed to get the best out of Adel in the premier league, as have a host of other managers. He's also tested the patience of the Moroccan national coach on more than one occasion. Can all of these managers be wrong and Adel simply misunderstood? The law of averages suggests not.

There is no doubting Adel's ability and potential to win football matches given the right conditions. The problem is his conditions are unreasonable and an insult to his teammates. He needs to change his attitude and adapt to conditions rather than expect conditions that suit him.
Thank you, Adel. on 07:05 - Oct 21 with 3024 viewsozexile

If redknapp was to pander to tarrabt and put him in after not training then he truly would lose the dressing room. Us supporters would get some nice nutmegs to look at but nothing else.
Login to get fewer ads

Thank you, Adel. on 08:10 - Oct 21 with 2895 viewsjohncharles

Adel needs some work and attention and management. Redknapp doesn't want that. Buy a player, get him to run around, go back to the golf course. If that doesn't work, buy another player and so on.

Strong and stable my arse.

Thank you, Adel. on 08:11 - Oct 21 with 2892 viewsQPR_John

Thank you, Adel. on 07:05 - Oct 21 by ozexile

If redknapp was to pander to tarrabt and put him in after not training then he truly would lose the dressing room. Us supporters would get some nice nutmegs to look at but nothing else.

Surely if Taarabt does not train not putting him in the team is the least Redknapp should do. How about fining him, clearly not training unless injured is in breach of his contract. We never hear of this so it makes you wonder what is going on.
Thank you, Adel. on 08:23 - Oct 21 with 2868 viewskingsburyR

I don't get the praise Adel gets.

Take out the Championship winning season where he was a joy to behold (but massively indulged by Warnock) has he really stood out as the main man.

All I remember is rare flashes of brilliance wedged in between poor form, laziness, strops and a blatant show to us all that he doesn't want to play for us.

Given the opportunity he would be gone in a flash.

After this weeks embarrassing episode I would get rid of both parties.

If we are to stay in this league we will require fight and team spirit and having these two bickering isn't helping!

New blood to replace these two please.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Thank you, Adel. on 10:12 - Oct 21 with 2781 viewsQPunkR

Thank you, Adel. on 08:11 - Oct 21 by QPR_John

Surely if Taarabt does not train not putting him in the team is the least Redknapp should do. How about fining him, clearly not training unless injured is in breach of his contract. We never hear of this so it makes you wonder what is going on.

Where is all this 'Adel doesn't train' nonsense coming from in many quarters? There's photographic evidence of him training. There's photographic evidence of him being there the first day of training pre-season. And there's photographic evidence of him not looking like Razor Ruddock - no he's not at 'fighting weight,' but neither was he when he single-handedly ripped apart the Championship.

QPR - "shit but local"

Thank you, Adel. on 10:24 - Oct 21 with 2748 viewsstevec

Thank you, Adel. on 07:01 - Oct 21 by RangersAreBack

Warnock got the best out of Adel in the championship by pandering to his ego. Adel is never a captain in a month of Sundays yet he was awarded the armband ahead of the likes of Shaun Derry and Clint Hill.

Warnock failed to get the best out of Adel in the premier league, as have a host of other managers. He's also tested the patience of the Moroccan national coach on more than one occasion. Can all of these managers be wrong and Adel simply misunderstood? The law of averages suggests not.

There is no doubting Adel's ability and potential to win football matches given the right conditions. The problem is his conditions are unreasonable and an insult to his teammates. He needs to change his attitude and adapt to conditions rather than expect conditions that suit him.

In a nutshell. Well said mate.
Thank you, Adel. on 10:26 - Oct 21 with 2736 viewsdolcelatte

Thank you, Adel. on 10:12 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

Where is all this 'Adel doesn't train' nonsense coming from in many quarters? There's photographic evidence of him training. There's photographic evidence of him being there the first day of training pre-season. And there's photographic evidence of him not looking like Razor Ruddock - no he's not at 'fighting weight,' but neither was he when he single-handedly ripped apart the Championship.

At the gym I frequent lots of people "train" whilst being able to receive read and send texts, chat about what they did last night and what little jimmy did/didn't do at school yesterday, whilst I am next to them sweating buckets. I then see them having a nice cup of coffee (with sugar) and a cake to reward themselves for "training" - and they wonder why they aren't losing weight.

In 2014 it is simply inexcusable for a highly paid athlete to have to suck his stomach in for a picture and have love handles. He is overweight and it is not down to muscle.

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Thank you, Adel. on 10:27 - Oct 21 with 2733 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank you, Adel. on 10:12 - Oct 21 by QPunkR

You are right , there are those photos . But not all taken at the same time .
Redknapp was angry after that game (although apparently he doesnt give a sh@t)?? . He admitted to exaggeration in saying 2 or 3 had the wrong attitude
. I believe he had in his mind Adels condition when he came back in the summer .If he has been fit all along where are the big clubs lining up to take him ?

Then he WAS three stone overweight , that video of him training by the fence shows him looking like Ruddock on steroids . So you are looking fit now ... its the 21st of f#ckin October . You could have been pressing for a start from the first game . To describe his attitude as proffessional is laughable

[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:02]
Thank you, Adel. on 10:37 - Oct 21 with 2699 viewsNov77

The usual bollox from the usual suspects.

Harry played Niko 'the stay puft marshmallow man' all last season when he was clearly overweight and not fit.

Sandro, who he spunked 10m of the club's money on hasn't completed a game yet coz he's not fit.

Harry has proven himself to be a hypocrite. Harry WILL constantly play players who aren't fit, but ONLY if they're part of his fan club which adel clearly isn't.

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

Thank you, Adel. on 10:42 - Oct 21 with 2679 viewsQPunkR

Thank you, Adel. on 10:37 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Harry played Niko 'the stay puft marshmallow man' all last season when he was clearly overweight and not fit.

Sandro, who he spunked 10m of the club's money on hasn't completed a game yet coz he's not fit.

Harry has proven himself to be a hypocrite. Harry WILL constantly play players who aren't fit, but ONLY if they're part of his fan club which adel clearly isn't.

In addition he also came out with the absolute bullshit line that he only plays people who 'wanna be here an' play for the club'. Yes Arry, like fúcking Boswankr

QPR - "shit but local"

Thank you, Adel. on 11:05 - Oct 21 with 2638 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank you, Adel. on 10:37 - Oct 21 by Nov77

Which bit is bollox ?
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 11:10]
Thank you, Adel. on 11:12 - Oct 21 with 2617 views08olesen

The bottom line is we need to win football games. If Harry thinks Adel will be a passenger then we cant play him. The difference in the championship is you can get away with not having everyone defend. In the PL its different. We would not have dominated that game at the weekend if Niko or Adel had been playing, we needed runners, and thats what Arry got.

I would have Adel on the bench and bring him and Vargas on for the last 25 to destroy tired defenses. But i dont know how you can change that team for Villa considering how well we played. If we beat Villa and then ger something from the Scum or City. then we are into the easier games where hopefully we can get some wins.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Thank you, Adel. on 11:30 - Oct 21 with 2578 views18StoneOfHoop

From an earlier post on this thread:
"Take out the Championship winning season where he was a joy to behold (but massively indulged by Warnock) has he really stood out as the main man?
All I remember is rare flashes of brilliance wedged in between poor form, laziness, strops and a blatant show to us all that he doesn't want to play for us."

What is wrong with anti Adel LFW punters memories? They keep saying he was a one season wonder. Patently untrue bullspit revisionism. In our disasterous 2 previous Prem seasons Adel Taarabt did not pull up trees as I thought he might but he was still QPR's best performer and biggest provider of assists. Yes the 220 bus at half-time from the Cottage was rank unforgivable unprofessional childish shyte and that horrendous weak pen v Norwich was rank shyte too BUT... MOTM v Arsenal when he scored MOTM v Spurs when he scored MOTM 2 goal brace vFulham and best of all his outstanding stupendous shift at Satan's Bumhole on the 2nd day of 2013 in the upfront on his tod False 9 role where he never stopped running and showing even when he can't head a ball. I was sat next to a Scum ST holder who said who's that bloke,he's the best player on the pitch by miles.

Flying on an invisible carpet above Sideshow Bob

When Harry loved Adelly

He didn't do as well as we all hoped spit outside London and in big games against Man City Man U & L'pool can't remember him doing much at all but he stood out as the main man on more occasions than any other QPR player in those two abominable seasons.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2014 12:08]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Thank you, Adel. on 11:36 - Oct 21 with 2559 viewsPommyhoop

Thank you, Adel. on 11:30 - Oct 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

"Take out the Championship winning season where he was a joy to behold (but massively indulged by Warnock) has he really stood out as the main man?
All I remember is rare flashes of brilliance wedged in between poor form, laziness, strops and a blatant show to us all that he doesn't want to play for us."

What is wrong with anti Adel LFW punters memories? They keep saying he was a one season wonder. Patently untrue bullspit revisionism. In our disasterous 2 previous Prem seasons Adel Taarabt did not pull up trees as I thought he might but he was still QPR's best performer and biggest provider of assists. Yes the 220 bus at half-time from the Cottage was rank unforgivable unprofessional childish shyte and that horrendous weak pen v Norwich was rank shyte too BUT... MOTM v Arsenal when he scored MOTM v Spurs when he scored MOTM 2 goal brace vFulham and best of all his outstanding stupendous shift at Satan's Bumhole on the 2nd day of 2013 in the upfront on his tod False 9 role where he never stopped running and showing even when he can't head a ball. I was sat next to a Scum ST holder who said who's that bloke,he's the best player on the pitch by miles.

When Harry loved Adelly

He didn't do as well as we all hoped spit outside London and in big games against Man City Man U & L'pool can't remember him doing much at all but he stood out as the main man on more occasions than any other QPR player in those two abominable seasons.

Nice one 18stoner.But it's a waste of time mate.I've put up those vids untold times( especially the Scum one) on these Adel threads. The Adel haters and H evangalists just deny deny deny and are hell bent on changing history.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Thank you, Adel. on 11:49 - Oct 21 with 2531 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank you, Adel. on 11:36 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

Nice one 18stoner.But it's a waste of time mate.I've put up those vids untold times( especially the Scum one) on these Adel threads. The Adel haters and H evangalists just deny deny deny and are hell bent on changing history.

Why would anyone deny the Chelsea game?.

Probably Tarrabts finest Prem game for us and Redknapp selected him in that position and played that system .

Begs the question why he is not selecting him now . The overweight thing was just referring to the past IMO , but not training properly ? Not trying in a reserve game ? . What message does that give to the rest of the squad ? How can he select him? . If he was committed giving everything in training and was fit to play I think he should start .. and I think Redknapp will too
Thank you, Adel. on 12:08 - Oct 21 with 2497 viewsPommyhoop

Thank you, Adel. on 11:49 - Oct 21 by essextaxiboy

Why would anyone deny the Chelsea game?.

Probably Tarrabts finest Prem game for us and Redknapp selected him in that position and played that system .

Begs the question why he is not selecting him now . The overweight thing was just referring to the past IMO , but not training properly ? Not trying in a reserve game ? . What message does that give to the rest of the squad ? How can he select him? . If he was committed giving everything in training and was fit to play I think he should start .. and I think Redknapp will too

Essex I promised myself I wouldnt get involved in one of these Adel threads again .I did I'm sorry but I'm going to bow out now.
You know my feelings about Adel and H .I know yours.
Peace Out...

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Thank you, Adel. on 12:21 - Oct 21 with 2458 viewsjohncharles

Thank you, Adel. on 11:30 - Oct 21 by 18StoneOfHoop

When Harry loved Adelly

Brilliant but wasted on some who don't open their minds when they get up in the morning.

Strong and stable my arse.

Thank you, Adel. on 12:21 - Oct 21 with 2457 viewsessextaxiboy

Thank you, Adel. on 12:08 - Oct 21 by Pommyhoop

Essex I promised myself I wouldnt get involved in one of these Adel threads again .I did I'm sorry but I'm going to bow out now.
You know my feelings about Adel and H .I know yours.
Peace Out...

Fair do,s .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024