Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb 23:06 - Nov 1 with 6241 viewsPDIDDY

Well done dale, not just today but what a season you're having, reminds me of when we won the league under ternant, no expectations whatsoever but beating bigger more fancied teams at a canter, hope you beat the odds and go up.

Gissa job

Superb on 00:57 - Nov 2 with 4088 viewsBarryStrange

Well said Didds. Hats off to Dale, I thought you would survive in L1 but not fly like this. Couldn't have beaten a more deserving opponent today.
Superb on 06:34 - Nov 2 with 3964 viewsnordenblue

Diddy i think someones hacked your account
Superb on 09:51 - Nov 2 with 3738 viewsPDIDDY

Superb on 06:34 - Nov 2 by nordenblue

Diddy i think someones hacked your account

Why? I like the odd wind up but like seeing dale do well, if we go up, we don't want to be gifting you 6 points next season, so get promoted

Gissa job

Superb on 10:34 - Nov 2 with 3659 viewsBFC

I'm sorry if this is all getting a bit much - but I don't mind seeing Rochdale doing well either!

Plus, as we seem to have been doing the same thing as you 12 months later,if you go up it could be a good omen.

What time does your club shop open today? I think I'll treat myself to a scarf ...................... !
Superb on 10:11 - Nov 3 with 3288 viewsgigger

Just been sick on my iPad!!!!!

What's happened to kel ???

Superb on 11:02 - Nov 3 with 3176 viewsolympicdale

Superb on 10:11 - Nov 3 by gigger

don't fight it, embrace it gigger.

Life is a game of fate.

Superb on 13:57 - Nov 3 with 2944 viewsrobbowood

Superb on 10:34 - Nov 2 by BFC

I'm sorry if this is all getting a bit much - but I don't mind seeing Rochdale doing well either!

Plus, as we seem to have been doing the same thing as you 12 months later,if you go up it could be a good omen.

What time does your club shop open today? I think I'll treat myself to a scarf ...................... !

I am somewhat lost for words with the kind comments from our forum pals on the other side of Heywood - it is all a dream ????
Superb on 14:19 - Nov 3 with 2909 viewsScunnydale

Doesn't it warm your cockles? I have to be honest, when the Bury v Cambridge score came in, I nodded my head in recognition of a decent result for our nearest and dearest.

In the words of War/Smashmouth

"Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?
Why can't we be friends?

I'd kinda like to be the President
So I can show you how your money's spent"

Obviously, the last two lines can be deleted after 9am on Wednesday when it's all out in the open.
Login to get fewer ads

Superb on 14:42 - Nov 3 with 2875 viewsPDIDDY

Superb on 10:11 - Nov 3 by gigger

You agreed with me on Saturday that dale are doing great, don't come on here all interchange riot squad

Gissa job

Superb on 15:07 - Nov 3 with 2829 viewsBFC

Superb on 14:42 - Nov 3 by PDIDDY

You agreed with me on Saturday that dale are doing great, don't come on here all interchange riot squad

I saw the interchange riot squad in action once - FRIGHTENING!

They cancelled the 10.13 to Unsworth and they just erupted!

There was walking sticks brandished without a care for other people's safety.

I even heard one bloke lost his false teeth.............
Superb on 19:10 - Nov 3 with 2586 viewsPale_Dale

Well done Dale.

It really is a shame that so few of you are getting to games to witness it.
Superb on 19:15 - Nov 3 with 2570 viewsSuddenLad

These fans from t'other side of Heywood are trying to soften us up for when they have no club and no team to watch.

They'll be on that 471 in a shot and getting familiar with all things Dale. Something's going on 😀

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Superb on 19:58 - Nov 3 with 2516 viewsTVOS1907

Superb on 19:10 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Well done Dale.

I think you'll find the majority of us on here are going to games.

And the home support on Saturday was around 700 up on the last home game, or about 21%, which is a step in the right direction.

Add to that 3000 away fans at up to £20 per head, as well as all the extra purchases they made.

How many did Cambridge bring, by the way?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Superb on 20:11 - Nov 3 with 2484 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Superb on 19:10 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Well done Dale.

Why do you want more people to witness it, are you doubting it happened?

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Superb on 20:35 - Nov 3 with 2414 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 20:11 - Nov 3 by BigDaveMyCock

Why do you want more people to witness it, are you doubting it happened?

Nah, don't be daft. Shame is the town isn't arsed despite the team doing so well.
Superb on 20:37 - Nov 3 with 2405 views442Dale

Superb on 20:35 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Nah, don't be daft. Shame is the town isn't arsed despite the team doing so well.

Shame some of your fans aren't arsed about the club because the team is doing so well.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Superb on 20:44 - Nov 3 with 2380 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 19:58 - Nov 3 by TVOS1907

I think you'll find the majority of us on here are going to games.

And the home support on Saturday was around 700 up on the last home game, or about 21%, which is a step in the right direction.

Add to that 3000 away fans at up to £20 per head, as well as all the extra purchases they made.

How many did Cambridge bring, by the way?

Just over 3000 home fans for one of your biggest games isn't great considering how well you are doing regardless of us attracting more home fans against Cambridge which is frankly irrelevant.

Lets hope a few wake up and get down to San Grotland over the coming weeks.
Superb on 20:51 - Nov 3 with 2354 viewsstomper

Superb on 20:44 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Just over 3000 home fans for one of your biggest games isn't great considering how well you are doing regardless of us attracting more home fans against Cambridge which is frankly irrelevant.

Not to worry there will be a few thousand mongs looking for a new club to support soon.
Superb on 20:51 - Nov 3 with 2353 viewsmightydale

whats your thoughts on Bury AGM on Wednesday, giving the your soooo obsessed with figures

Poll: How many season tickets will we sell for next season

Superb on 20:52 - Nov 3 with 2347 viewsnordenblue

Id get yourself to your agm while you've still got a club to support and stop mithering teams in a higher division?
Superb on 21:22 - Nov 3 with 2282 viewsTVOS1907

I never said it was great, but it's all relative.

And you can't really call crowd discussions irrelevant when it was you and you alone who started banging on about them in such a smarmy, superior tone in September, even though it's something we have regularly debated on here for many a season.

Serious question: do you think your crowds would have shot up as much as they have since last season had admission not been so cheap?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Superb on 21:32 - Nov 3 with 2248 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 20:51 - Nov 3 by stomper

Not to worry there will be a few thousand mongs looking for a new club to support soon.

Quite possibly but if you are banking on them turning to Dale I think you might be disappointed.
Superb on 21:33 - Nov 3 with 2238 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 20:52 - Nov 3 by nordenblue

Id get yourself to your agm while you've still got a club to support and stop mithering teams in a higher division?

You have to be a shareholder to attend an AGM.
Superb on 21:37 - Nov 3 with 2224 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 21:22 - Nov 3 by TVOS1907

I never said it was great, but it's all relative.

And you can't really call crowd discussions irrelevant when it was you and you alone who started banging on about them in such a smarmy, superior tone in September, even though it's something we have regularly debated on here for many a season.

Serious question: do you think your crowds would have shot up as much as they have since last season had admission not been so cheap?

Yes because £15 isn't that cheap for a non supporter. Under the previous board the crowds would have been lower than now even if the tickets were priced lower than at present as the club was not marketed properly in the town.
Superb on 21:37 - Nov 3 with 2224 viewsstomper

Superb on 21:32 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Quite possibly but if you are banking on them turning to Dale I think you might be disappointed.

Funny you knew who I meant by saying mongs. Your honesty is admirable.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024