Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Superb 23:06 - Nov 1 with 6330 viewsPDIDDY

Well done dale, not just today but what a season you're having, reminds me of when we won the league under ternant, no expectations whatsoever but beating bigger more fancied teams at a canter, hope you beat the odds and go up.

Gissa job

Superb on 21:45 - Nov 3 with 1970 viewsTVOS1907

Superb on 21:37 - Nov 3 by Pale_Dale

Yes because £15 isn't that cheap for a non supporter. Under the previous board the crowds would have been lower than now even if the tickets were priced lower than at present as the club was not marketed properly in the town.

But a lot of your crowd must be on season tickets, surely, as they were quite cheap, IIRC.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Superb on 11:26 - Nov 4 with 1837 viewsParkinsGimp

How much is it in on the day at bURY?
Fiver of something?
That should pay for the massive wages some of the journey men are on!
I really hope the Forever bURY get heard at the AGM, there is defo something wrong over the other side of Heywood.
Superb on 12:29 - Nov 4 with 1745 viewsaleanddale

Cheers Didds BFC Gigger Barry R11 - all whom can be a little gracious whilst enjoying the footballing rivally / banter.

Then there is simple pail - dont let the truth pail settle in that vacuum of a head or it might hurt..

3200 Home fans Dale v Preston and very similar at Giggle for there Cambridge match.

we are fully aware that we need to do more but we are inch by inch moving in the right direction.

Conservertive match receipts for Admission only i recon we pulled in as much as
£60 000 more on the day.

Strange that Pail loves counting and his grip on basic maths is so poor.

Devalue your product by just becoming cheap and its very hard to get back to market competitive pricing and retain the fan base.

#slippyslope

#AGM

#headinsand

#butwehavetheJDmoney
Superb on 22:21 - Nov 4 with 1605 viewsPale_Dale

Superb on 12:29 - Nov 4 by aleanddale

Cheers Didds BFC Gigger Barry R11 - all whom can be a little gracious whilst enjoying the footballing rivally / banter.

Then there is simple pail - dont let the truth pail settle in that vacuum of a head or it might hurt..

3200 Home fans Dale v Preston and very similar at Giggle for there Cambridge match.

we are fully aware that we need to do more but we are inch by inch moving in the right direction.

Conservertive match receipts for Admission only i recon we pulled in as much as
£60 000 more on the day.

Strange that Pail loves counting and his grip on basic maths is so poor.

Devalue your product by just becoming cheap and its very hard to get back to market competitive pricing and retain the fan base.

#slippyslope

#AGM

#headinsand

#butwehavetheJDmoney

That's right, you will be playing Preston every week wont you and getting 3000+ away fans.

Your conservative estimate on gate receipts is at least 10k - 15k out for a start but no shock there.

Take 800 or so season tickets off the gate and you are looking at around 5300 paying around £14 average = less than 75k. So you reckon we pulled in less than 15k for approx 2000 paying customers at an average of lets say £12.

How can you say your gates are moving inch by inch in the right direction when home turnout clearly isn't?

For someone critical of calculations, you really are a plank but a loveable one all the same.

I note the disregard of the gracious well done comments about the football being played but I suppose it's better to not let the truth come before a good story. I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence of such bollocks tomorrow with the reporting on here of the AGM but it's all fun.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 22:30]
Superb on 22:55 - Nov 4 with 1545 views442Dale

Superb on 22:21 - Nov 4 by Pale_Dale

That's right, you will be playing Preston every week wont you and getting 3000+ away fans.

Your conservative estimate on gate receipts is at least 10k - 15k out for a start but no shock there.

Take 800 or so season tickets off the gate and you are looking at around 5300 paying around £14 average = less than 75k. So you reckon we pulled in less than 15k for approx 2000 paying customers at an average of lets say £12.

How can you say your gates are moving inch by inch in the right direction when home turnout clearly isn't?

For someone critical of calculations, you really are a plank but a loveable one all the same.

I note the disregard of the gracious well done comments about the football being played but I suppose it's better to not let the truth come before a good story. I'm sure there will be plenty of evidence of such bollocks tomorrow with the reporting on here of the AGM but it's all fun.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 22:30]

"How can you say your gates are moving inch by inch in the right direction when home turnout clearly isn't?"

Three games from the last three calendar months:
Walsall 16th Sep: 1852 home fans
Barnsley 4th Oct: 3021 home fans
Preston 1st November: 3263 home fans

Clearly isn't.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Superb on 22:58 - Nov 4 with 1537 viewsTVOS1907

Superb on 22:55 - Nov 4 by 442Dale

"How can you say your gates are moving inch by inch in the right direction when home turnout clearly isn't?"

Clearly isn't.

Was just about to post similar, but you've saved me a job.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Superb on 23:07 - Nov 4 with 1519 viewsD_Alien

Superb on 22:55 - Nov 4 by 442Dale

Clearly isn't.

" I suppose it's better to not let the truth come before a good story"

In his own words.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Superb on 07:52 - Nov 5 with 1409 viewsaleanddale

Superb on 23:07 - Nov 4 by D_Alien

" I suppose it's better to not let the truth come before a good story"

In his own words.

He is more simple than i thought D Alien.

the improving Spotland home gate demonstrated in previous posts whilst the home attendance tumbled at giggle just shows how simple he is.

Oh and we will not play Preston every week no but then there is Doncaster Oldham Sheffield United - and whats that got to do with an improving home gate?.

£60 000 in one afternoon more in the coffers than little bURY. - Kerchinngggggg!!!!!!
Login to get fewer ads

Superb on 19:25 - Nov 5 with 1310 viewsnordenblue

Superb on 07:52 - Nov 5 by aleanddale

He is more simple than i thought D Alien.

the improving Spotland home gate demonstrated in previous posts whilst the home attendance tumbled at giggle just shows how simple he is.

Oh and we will not play Preston every week no but then there is Doncaster Oldham Sheffield United - and whats that got to do with an improving home gate?.

£60 000 in one afternoon more in the coffers than little bURY. - Kerchinngggggg!!!!!!

As true as it is D Alien wont be too happy you've called him simple id guess
Superb on 21:17 - Nov 5 with 1245 viewsD_Alien

Superb on 19:25 - Nov 5 by nordenblue

As true as it is D Alien wont be too happy you've called him simple id guess

Had to read that three times, but that's one possible interpretation!

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024