Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Day and his borrowing 15:23 - Nov 12 with 49893 viewswelshdale

Interesting (mind the pun) read

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur
Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:59 - Nov 16 with 4401 viewsYouTubeDale

That tune was in my head too...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:12 - Nov 16 with 4366 viewsR11BFC

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:45 - Nov 16 by SuddenLad

I think it will be sh!t or bust the minute the loan is due for repayment, well before any proposed AGM.

The cynic in me thinks that the AGM for January 29th was deliberately set for a date beyond which it will be relevant, because events will have overtaken them before that date.

I still don't understand why it had to be postponed from a couple of weeks ago. Why could the club accounts not be divulged to all interested parties as would be the norm. (Especially in view of the fact they are already seriously overdue)

To quote Status Quo: Down, down, deeper and down.

Maybe. As i say, nobody really knows. They are very good at stalling tactics though!

The accounts arent seriously overdue btw - year end was May 2014. They've not been signed off, so that's the reason for not being divulged, which in normal circumstances would be fair enough.

They could, of course, have discussed the 2013 accounts but that was before their time so pretty irrelevant really.

I'm one of the so-called BT10 so i'm as worried as the next person...well ones with any nous anyway.

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:56 - Nov 16 with 4243 viewsRAFCBLUE

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:12 - Nov 16 by R11BFC

Maybe. As i say, nobody really knows. They are very good at stalling tactics though!

The accounts arent seriously overdue btw - year end was May 2014. They've not been signed off, so that's the reason for not being divulged, which in normal circumstances would be fair enough.

They could, of course, have discussed the 2013 accounts but that was before their time so pretty irrelevant really.

I'm one of the so-called BT10 so i'm as worried as the next person...well ones with any nous anyway.

B11 - you seem one of the decent bury lot and being part of the BT10 might mean you have an interesting or nearer insight than others that follow your club but do you not think that there are too many bury fans who aren't asking the difficult questions?

Also, if this turns out to be the financial disaster many now predict what are the realistic options for the club?

In the machiavellian set-up of the evil property developer, the innocent football club would soon become tenants for an exhorbitent rental payable to a separate legal entity that has nothing to do with the football side of things, and then stiffs the footballing element to sell its key assets to pay a rental creditor that never can be properly satisfied.

This link below eloquently explains the property tricks that ultimately led to Stockport's demise. As you read about that there are more than a couple of similarities of what has happened from a property standpoint and the numbers (£1m) in your case are slightly bigger than where County were a while ago.

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=5102

Thoughts welcome.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:08 - Nov 16 with 4220 viewsR17ALE

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:12 - Nov 16 by R11BFC

Right, I'm going large!

Nobody could possibly post this on mong central as the aggressive abuse they'd face would leave the poster feeling hurt and vulnerable as bury have an unusually high quota of aggressive posters who lose sight of the words written in favour of looking at the club the poster supports. Which, Partly Insane (hello btw), is why there is a general consensus here that the buckets are thick. That, and their inability to count, which is a hobby you all seem obsessed with!

To reply to R11 though, I can vouch for the unbelievable abuse he gets from his own on MC when his only "crime" is wanting evidence that his club is progressing in a sustainable fashion.

Part of the abuse is no doubt due to the fact we accept him on here as a bucket, which rankles with the aggressive types like pail/rumblah.

As part of the named BT10, he/they all get abuse from the mongs - not sure what they've got to do with British Telecom, but any name will do I suppose.

Perhaps Bob Hoskins isn't a bury fan, how dare he not be!

Consider this: Had Day walked in off the street at Dale and done the same here, I'd be doing exactly the same as R11 and asking questions. If I was banging down doors, as I have done in the past, would the users of this message board be slagging me off? No of course not, they be encouraging me to be getting the answers.

2 clubs so similar. 2 fan bases so far apart.

Bizarre.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:29 - Nov 16 with 4175 viewsR11BFC

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:56 - Nov 16 by RAFCBLUE

B11 - you seem one of the decent bury lot and being part of the BT10 might mean you have an interesting or nearer insight than others that follow your club but do you not think that there are too many bury fans who aren't asking the difficult questions?

Also, if this turns out to be the financial disaster many now predict what are the realistic options for the club?

In the machiavellian set-up of the evil property developer, the innocent football club would soon become tenants for an exhorbitent rental payable to a separate legal entity that has nothing to do with the football side of things, and then stiffs the footballing element to sell its key assets to pay a rental creditor that never can be properly satisfied.

This link below eloquently explains the property tricks that ultimately led to Stockport's demise. As you read about that there are more than a couple of similarities of what has happened from a property standpoint and the numbers (£1m) in your case are slightly bigger than where County were a while ago.

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=5102

Thoughts welcome.

Cheers mate...i'll be accused of being an ar$e licker but hey ho.

I think there’s more asking questions than you think but you’re right i’m amazed that some don’t ask or even worse actually try to put fellow supporters off asking...even turning on them. How sad is that? They just seem to accept it...this is from a club that has nearly gone under several times with Bury fans in charge! Not to even see both sides of the argument or acknowledge concerns is baffling to say the least. I bet their being mugged off all over the place by companies offering great deals!

What are our realistic options if it all goes pear shaped? As i‘ve said, it wouldn’t surprise me if someone did come in to save us (if it came to that) and again as i’ve said there’s a chance (about 1%!) that it might all come off or there may already be a backer. The worry by many though is that our saving grace has been owning our ground...now it seems mortgaged to the hilt (it’ll be way more than £1M imo). Frightening.

Worse case scenario is that we'd die and i'm not sure we'd come back from that one!

On the 200% front here’s another one that worries me...even more:

http://twohundredpercent.net/?p=23656

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:37 - Nov 16 with 4152 viewsR17ALE

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:29 - Nov 16 by R11BFC

I think there’s more asking questions than you think but you’re right i’m amazed that some don’t ask or even worse actually try to put fellow supporters off asking...even turning on them. How sad is that? They just seem to accept it...this is from a club that has nearly gone under several times with Bury fans in charge! Not to even see both sides of the argument or acknowledge concerns is baffling to say the least. I bet their being mugged off all over the place by companies offering great deals!

What are our realistic options if it all goes pear shaped? As i‘ve said, it wouldn’t surprise me if someone did come in to save us (if it came to that) and again as i’ve said there’s a chance (about 1%!) that it might all come off or there may already be a backer. The worry by many though is that our saving grace has been owning our ground...now it seems mortgaged to the hilt (it’ll be way more than £1M imo). Frightening.

Worse case scenario is that we'd die and i'm not sure we'd come back from that one!

"Frightening"

What's really frightening is that you can converse perfectly reasonably on a rival forum but with the worry that your 'own' may turn on you for doing so.

I think I may take a leaf out of the bucket book and piss on BrielsRAFC next time I see him! I'll give him one for you as well!

A piss!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:43 - Nov 16 with 4136 viewsSuddenLad

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:29 - Nov 16 by R11BFC

Reading that article only worsens my fears for the Giggle Lane faithful.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mr Day and his borrowing on 22:19 - Nov 16 with 4083 viewsR11BFC

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:43 - Nov 16 by SuddenLad

Reading that article only worsens my fears for the Giggle Lane faithful.

Throw this one into the mix as well:

http://www.onevalefan.co.uk/forum/archive/index.php/t-71161.html

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:18 - Nov 17 with 3908 viewsaleanddale

No Doubt R11 is a more rounded shaker.

There seems to be an expectation on GIGGLANE.COM that promotion is assured despite 1 point in the last 5 away games ( 1/15 ).

If this property deal that was mentioned comes in and makes the shakers the million pound in interest + the Million that was borrowed before Jan 29th Day will be lauded as a genius.

Ryan and RumBlahBlah and probaly Pail - ( pail might actually be Ryan!! ) will be proved right but is making that type of money that easy?

tick tock - tick tock - tick tock.......
Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:59 - Nov 17 with 3869 viewsdingdangblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:18 - Nov 17 by aleanddale

No Doubt R11 is a more rounded shaker.

There seems to be an expectation on GIGGLANE.COM that promotion is assured despite 1 point in the last 5 away games ( 1/15 ).

If this property deal that was mentioned comes in and makes the shakers the million pound in interest + the Million that was borrowed before Jan 29th Day will be lauded as a genius.

Ryan and RumBlahBlah and probaly Pail - ( pail might actually be Ryan!! ) will be proved right but is making that type of money that easy?

tick tock - tick tock - tick tock.......

''but is making that type of money that easy? ''

All in a Day's work.

Its a BRILLIANT goal to cap a BRILLIANT start by Rochdale - Don Goodman 26/08/10
Poll: Are fans more annoyed losing or not playing Henderson centre forward?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:20 - Nov 17 with 3796 viewsPartlySane

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:08 - Nov 16 by R17ALE

Right, I'm going large!

Nobody could possibly post this on mong central as the aggressive abuse they'd face would leave the poster feeling hurt and vulnerable as bury have an unusually high quota of aggressive posters who lose sight of the words written in favour of looking at the club the poster supports. Which, Partly Insane (hello btw), is why there is a general consensus here that the buckets are thick. That, and their inability to count, which is a hobby you all seem obsessed with!

To reply to R11 though, I can vouch for the unbelievable abuse he gets from his own on MC when his only "crime" is wanting evidence that his club is progressing in a sustainable fashion.

Part of the abuse is no doubt due to the fact we accept him on here as a bucket, which rankles with the aggressive types like pail/rumblah.

As part of the named BT10, he/they all get abuse from the mongs - not sure what they've got to do with British Telecom, but any name will do I suppose.

Perhaps Bob Hoskins isn't a bury fan, how dare he not be!

Consider this: Had Day walked in off the street at Dale and done the same here, I'd be doing exactly the same as R11 and asking questions. If I was banging down doors, as I have done in the past, would the users of this message board be slagging me off? No of course not, they be encouraging me to be getting the answers.

2 clubs so similar. 2 fan bases so far apart.

Bizarre.

Good post. As yet another member of the BT10 (yes folks, we are all moving on here for the increased levels of common sense) I can only echo R11's post.
It's very worrying. Even more so when quite a few media folks share the concerns.
Unfortunately, despite the usual abuse, we have to stick at it.
If it turns out Day is a financial genius, brilliant, but we would rather be 100% sure, for the sake of the club.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 13:12 - Nov 17 with 3695 viewsTalkingSutty

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:20 - Nov 17 by PartlySane

Good post. As yet another member of the BT10 (yes folks, we are all moving on here for the increased levels of common sense) I can only echo R11's post.
It's very worrying. Even more so when quite a few media folks share the concerns.
If it turns out Day is a financial genius, brilliant, but we would rather be 100% sure, for the sake of the club.

I know there is no love lost between the fans of our clubs and in all honesty there was a time when I threw a few quid into the buckets to help keep you lot afloat but lets be right about it, the burys/Notts Cheatys/Pompey and Stockports of this world are and have made a bloody mockery out of the whole competition.

You will all traipse down to the match on Saturday knowing full well that there is no way ordinarily you could have attracted the type of players donning the bURY shirt, you don't have to be Einstein to work that one out. Its the Newport Countys of league two who I feel sorry for and all those other clubs who are cutting their cloth accordingly. You are forking out money on wages that you don't have, living above your means.

We all know that what is going on at giggle stinks to high heaven, its cheating and the fans who have their heads up their own arses pretending everything will work out ok are guilty of aiding and abetting Day and his cronies. Its unforgivable how the large majority of your fans can just sit back and let this happen to their club, they must be bloody gullible, either that or they don't care!!
Mr Day and his borrowing on 13:50 - Nov 17 with 3625 viewsaleanddale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 13:12 - Nov 17 by TalkingSutty

I know there is no love lost between the fans of our clubs and in all honesty there was a time when I threw a few quid into the buckets to help keep you lot afloat but lets be right about it, the burys/Notts Cheatys/Pompey and Stockports of this world are and have made a bloody mockery out of the whole competition.

You will all traipse down to the match on Saturday knowing full well that there is no way ordinarily you could have attracted the type of players donning the bURY shirt, you don't have to be Einstein to work that one out. Its the Newport Countys of league two who I feel sorry for and all those other clubs who are cutting their cloth accordingly. You are forking out money on wages that you don't have, living above your means.

We all know that what is going on at giggle stinks to high heaven, its cheating and the fans who have their heads up their own arses pretending everything will work out ok are guilty of aiding and abetting Day and his cronies. Its unforgivable how the large majority of your fans can just sit back and let this happen to their club, they must be bloody gullible, either that or they don't care!!

bURY are taking a huge risk will the footbaling community help again in the face of blatently increasing your chances of on field success ( Promotion ) on the basis of such loans? IMHO - Probably not.

There needs to be some element of wait and see though as IF ( and its a bloody big IF ) day has a never been seen before Master-Plan up his sleeve he might shock us all.

Its the smug nature of ( to be fair the majority ) of bURY fans ( sorry R11 ) that grates there isnt an ounce of humility and that is the major difference between us and them.

They will continue to lord it over the division and probabaly bully most teams off the park and get promoted. If / when it goes tits up though it will all be proved to be worthless.

Whislt they are winning thats all the shakers can see regardless of the foundations of sand.

Playing devils advocate on Notts Cheaty - to be fair i fully expected them to be in administration by now hence losing the title to them still wrangles!! but so far Trew has kept them afloat - head above water - after the Munto fiasco so the Cheaty tag holds less water for me as the seasons progress.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 15:56 - Nov 17 with 3510 viewstazzydjr

Looks like Pompey & B**y have common ground

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/fly-with-the-team-to-tranmere-2087316

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:38 - Nov 17 with 3341 viewsdownunder

Mr Day and his borrowing on 15:56 - Nov 17 by tazzydjr

Looks like Pompey & B**y have common ground

http://www.portsmouthfc.co.uk/news/article/fly-with-the-team-to-tranmere-2087316

Should that be "common air"?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:29 - Nov 17 with 3284 viewsBigDaveMyCock

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:20 - Nov 17 by PartlySane

"(yes folks, we are all moving on here for the increased levels of common sense)"

You are, of course, more than welcome. However, you may have to excuse our inherent caution on this.
A Bury fan with common sense!!
Our resident mongs, PDiddy and Pops's latest incarnation Pale Dale, have rendered such a notion difficult to envisage.

Poll: Was the Incredible Hulk a sh!thouse?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:24 - Nov 18 with 3030 viewsPartlySane

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:29 - Nov 17 by BigDaveMyCock

"(yes folks, we are all moving on here for the increased levels of common sense)"

You are, of course, more than welcome. However, you may have to excuse our inherent caution on this.
A Bury fan with common sense!!
Our resident mongs, PDiddy and Pops's latest incarnation Pale Dale, have rendered such a notion difficult to envisage.

That does explain a lot. Diddy by name, diddy by nature.
He has the audacity to knock anyone asking questions, he considers that an outrage because he tiled Mr Days outside lav.
He likes to think hes in the know because he overheard a conversation while he was in there and hangs around on a 'secret site' that everybody knows about with some people that he considers have brains but talk nonsense.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:46 - Nov 18 with 2949 viewsMoonyDale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:24 - Nov 18 by PartlySane

He has the audacity to knock anyone asking questions, he considers that an outrage because he tiled Mr Days outside lav.
He likes to think hes in the know because he overheard a conversation while he was in there and hangs around on a 'secret site' that everybody knows about with some people that he considers have brains but talk nonsense.

Quality post, shouldn't that be "secret shite" seeing that he was in the lav at the time?

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:12 - Nov 18 with 2860 viewsPDIDDY

Haha, don't let the truth get in the way. Didn't know neros and partners was a secret club btw

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:53 - Nov 18 with 2811 viewskill_knill

a website that you would NEVER be invited to.
This is because everybody knows you are a mouthpiece

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQueApoorkM

Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:00 - Nov 18 with 2801 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:53 - Nov 18 by kill_knill

For who? We on about doubting Thomas site, haha think again

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:04 - Nov 18 with 2795 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh dear seems like the bURY massive are after Partly LOL , they should stop stuffing their faces with Fat boy Days bacon butties and wake up and smell the coffee .
Total Knobheads as always
Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:10 - Nov 18 with 2782 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:53 - Nov 18 by kill_knill

Kill knill, what a clown, pm sent dickhead

Gissa job

Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:22 - Nov 18 with 2762 viewsYouTubeDale

And let's look through the keyhole into Mr Day's property...

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:54 - Nov 18 with 2702 viewsPartlySane

Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:04 - Nov 18 by ParkinsGimp

Oh dear seems like the bURY massive are after Partly LOL , they should stop stuffing their faces with Fat boy Days bacon butties and wake up and smell the coffee .
Total Knobheads as always

Nothing new and not much to worry about either ;)
They`ll wake up eventually, maybe. When its too late.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024