Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Day and his borrowing 15:23 - Nov 12 with 48124 viewswelshdale

Interesting (mind the pun) read

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur
Mr Day and his borrowing on 06:35 - Nov 14 with 3198 viewsaleanddale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 23:25 - Nov 13 by downunder

I think Dom Dale would like to see bURY go tits up, just to teach them, and the rest of football, a lesson.
Should have gone to specsavers?

Non are as blind as those that will not see.

put that on a previous post and Pail is the epitomy of it.

Pail - Really??

Lording it up over here ( or a poor effort to ) is one of many reasons why.

ever heard of the expression calm before the storm? well i hope you and the rest of the gigglers have a reet massive umberella!!

Quite soon you will have another huge counting job on - How many miles the Milky bar kid puts between himself and the mess when the house of cards comes tumbling down.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 07:36 - Nov 14 with 3142 viewsBartRowou

You can't keep getting away with it though, can you?

Poll: Should Bury shop elsewhere for frames?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:43 - Nov 14 with 3059 viewsKenBoon

This is the aforementioned Guardian response.
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/nov/13/bury-1m-loan-secured-gigg-lane-r

I don't believe "The Board" at Bury has responded, despite it questioning their reply. In particular regarding the £1m loan:

"Bury’s statement said the £1m loan is not guaranteed by the club itself, although Companies House documents state it is, as well as being secured on the ground."

My own personal opinion that The Guardian are evil as they could destabilise the fine on-pitch season that Bury are having. This is a revolution, and when they're on the edge of the Premier League, it will be televised.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:38 - Nov 14 with 2996 viewsCockneyDale

Although they can't express an opinion for fear of libel, there is a hint of suspicion and doubt from The Guardian, I thought
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:16 - Nov 14 with 2964 viewsaleanddale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:38 - Nov 14 by CockneyDale

Although they can't express an opinion for fear of libel, there is a hint of suspicion and doubt from The Guardian, I thought

More than a "Hint" i recon Cockney.

Time will tell.

Lose to Morecambe on Sat our nearest and dearest could go into meltdown!!

There is a lot of anger on their messageboard.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 12:28 - Nov 14 with 2845 viewsParkinsGimp

Oh Good , come on Morecambe. :-)
Mr Day and his borrowing on 13:45 - Nov 14 with 2748 viewsaleanddale

what about the other 23 teams in league 2 that bury are cheating?.

The squad is obviously bolstered by several names who could very easily play at a higher level.

They paid big league 2 money for Rose and he is NOT on Peanuts. I bet he he close to the huge salary they paid Bishop for years. There are several other players as well.

All the above done on a mortgage chasing the glory of league 1!!

Hope the league 2 fightback starts tomorrow!! Kevin Ellison could be a handful for them.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 14:01 - Nov 14 with 2718 viewsPDIDDY

Mr Day and his borrowing on 13:45 - Nov 14 by aleanddale

what about the other 23 teams in league 2 that bury are cheating?.

The squad is obviously bolstered by several names who could very easily play at a higher level.

They paid big league 2 money for Rose and he is NOT on Peanuts. I bet he he close to the huge salary they paid Bishop for years. There are several other players as well.

All the above done on a mortgage chasing the glory of league 1!!

Hope the league 2 fightback starts tomorrow!! Kevin Ellison could be a handful for them.

Who are dale playing tomorrow?

Gissa job

Login to get fewer ads

Mr Day and his borrowing on 14:22 - Nov 14 with 2695 viewsD_Alien

Mr Day and his borrowing on 14:01 - Nov 14 by PDIDDY

Who are dale playing tomorrow?

Just check one of the five threads about it.

It's no wonder you lot can't keep track of the bury board's business.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:43 - Nov 14 with 2522 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 23:25 - Nov 13 by downunder

I think Dom Dale would like to see bURY go tits up, just to teach them, and the rest of football, a lesson.
Should have gone to specsavers?

I'll try and simplify it for you then. What specific undeniable evidence have you got of any wrongdoing?

To save you the trouble of trying to work it out, I will be polite enough to answer it for you. Bugger all other than speculation.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 19:48]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:11 - Nov 14 with 2482 viewsrochdale1987

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:43 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

I'll try and simplify it for you then. What specific undeniable evidence have you got of any wrongdoing?

To save you the trouble of trying to work it out, I will be polite enough to answer it for you. Bugger all other than speculation.

Astonishing
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:25 - Nov 14 with 2445 viewsSuddenLad

Conversely, can you provide any incontrovertible evidence to show that there is no need for anyone with an eye on BFC, to be worried about the current massive debts and that all forthcoming repayments will be made, in full and on time ?

I'm sure your Giggle friends would be delighted to have their fears allayed and if you could show why they should not be worried, you will give them a great boost and cut threads like this stone dead.

I'm waiting...................

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:25 - Nov 14 with 2445 viewsdownunder

Wrongdoing? Depends on how you interpret that word. Maybe everything is legal, and that is the point you are trying to make.

What most on here, including a few bury fans, are trying to point out to you, is that this way of doing business is very likely doomed to failure. Remember the HBOS being warned that they were taking to many risks, by one of their directors? He was sacked, a few years later, they were "shaking buckets" at the government, for help.

Here, again, is undeniable evidence of risk taking, and a of a group of people with their heads in the sand, believing it will all work out OK.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur
http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014

They have been posted already. Did you not read them?
Should have gone to Specsavers.
Or have you already been, and all you got were Rose tinted?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:44 - Nov 14 with 2391 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:25 - Nov 14 by downunder

Wrongdoing? Depends on how you interpret that word. Maybe everything is legal, and that is the point you are trying to make.

What most on here, including a few bury fans, are trying to point out to you, is that this way of doing business is very likely doomed to failure. Remember the HBOS being warned that they were taking to many risks, by one of their directors? He was sacked, a few years later, they were "shaking buckets" at the government, for help.

Here, again, is undeniable evidence of risk taking, and a of a group of people with their heads in the sand, believing it will all work out OK.

http://www.buryfc.co.uk/news/article
http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014

They have been posted already. Did you not read them?
Should have gone to Specsavers.
Or have you already been, and all you got were Rose tinted?

Well it seems you have failed to go to Specsavers as you appear to have missed the hundreds of posts over the past months where quite a few of the special ones on here interpret their views as fact.

Are you too scared to pick them up on it?
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:47]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:49 - Nov 14 with 2379 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:44 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

Well it seems you have failed to go to Specsavers as you appear to have missed the hundreds of posts over the past months where quite a few of the special ones on here interpret their views as fact.

Let's get right back to basics then pops. Why did Paul Stewart Day pick bury?

Presumably you won't be too "scared" to answer.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:52]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:53 - Nov 14 with 2361 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:49 - Nov 14 by stomper

Here you go son.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:54]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:56 - Nov 14 with 2350 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:53 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

Here you go son.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:54]

Ha ha ha. Your status as a sap has been confirmed. Another of Stewie's (Paul's) little bitches
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 20:56]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:57 - Nov 14 with 2342 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:44 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

Do you believe bury are living within their means, lets keep things simple for you?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:04 - Nov 14 with 2321 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:16 - Nov 14 by aleanddale

More than a "Hint" i recon Cockney.

Time will tell.

Lose to Morecambe on Sat our nearest and dearest could go into meltdown!!

There is a lot of anger on their messageboard.

Complete tosh. Have you been drinking?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:05 - Nov 14 with 2320 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:57 - Nov 14 by nordenblue

Do you believe bury are living within their means, lets keep things simple for you?

No idea, like yourself.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 21:07]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:06 - Nov 14 with 2338 viewsDale23years

Mr Day and his borrowing on 20:49 - Nov 14 by stomper

Question if Mr Day has pumped hundreds of thousands pounds of his own money why would he need to go to a loan company for money.
the Loan company he went to had 0.00p income + 0.00p expenditure in 2013 DO YOU NOT FIND THAT WERID,

Where this big Premier league team that wanted to team up with bury ( mr Day in Tenerife )
Were are all these big sponsors that mr Day kept talking about from India and China (Mr Day in Tenerife)
where is your end of season world tour to promote the bury brand(Mr Day when first took over).

Come one Pale answer these Questions

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:08 - Nov 14 with 2326 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:06 - Nov 14 by Dale23years

Question if Mr Day has pumped hundreds of thousands pounds of his own money why would he need to go to a loan company for money.
the Loan company he went to had 0.00p income + 0.00p expenditure in 2013 DO YOU NOT FIND THAT WERID,

Where this big Premier league team that wanted to team up with bury ( mr Day in Tenerife )
Were are all these big sponsors that mr Day kept talking about from India and China (Mr Day in Tenerife)
where is your end of season world tour to promote the bury brand(Mr Day when first took over).

Why ask me to speculate when I am telling you it is pointless doing so?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:11 - Nov 14 with 2314 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:06 - Nov 14 by Dale23years

Not to forget the international scouting network which reaches far flung places like Rochdale, Barnsley and Everton.

Massive club are bury.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 21:12]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:12 - Nov 14 with 2312 viewsDale23years

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:08 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

Why ask me to speculate when I am telling you it is pointless doing so?

Which part am I speculating about

Poll: Renewing your season ticket

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:12 - Nov 14 with 2306 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:05 - Nov 14 by Pale_Dale

No idea, like yourself.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 21:07]

You've no idea, thats the most accurate thing you've ever written on here!
Ill try another way, do you believe your club have enough funds coming in to pay for your outgoings?A simple yes or no will do its not a tough question
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024