Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mr Day and his borrowing 15:23 - Nov 12 with 49891 viewswelshdale

Interesting (mind the pun) read

http://www.theguardian.com/football/david-conn-inside-sport-blog/2014/nov/12/bur
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:16 - Nov 15 with 3890 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:09 - Nov 15 by nordenblue

Judd won't require any help, you fail spectacularly to see the obvious.Your club is grossly overspending ours isnt regardless of their backgrounds, it really is that simple pops?

So you haven't checked their backgrounds and we are back to speculating again. Ok.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:20 - Nov 15 with 3885 viewsroccydaleian

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:55 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Feel free to give me a thorough explanation to the questions I have put to Judd. I suspect he will need help unless you lot want to come across as gobshites who haven't thoroughly checked the precise background of your own board and each directorship they have ever had and why the businesses dissolved.

I'm busy for the next few days so we can pick up on this next week where I trust all will have been made clear. Have a nice weekend chuck.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 9:02]

Can you not be busy for about the next five years or so please.😴
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:21 - Nov 15 with 3883 viewsColDale

Feel free to give me a thorough explanation to the questions I have put to Judd. I suspect he will need help unless you lot want to come across as gobshites who haven't thoroughly checked the precise background of your own board and each directorship they have ever had and why the businesses dissolved.

I'm busy for the next few days so we can pick up on this next week where I trust all will have been made clear. Have a nice weekend chuck.

The difference is our directors are supporters, and have given many years service stood on the terraces before making it to the boardroom. Almost without exception, they were all known to supporters.

The difference is Day has no history with Bury, came from nowhere, and has avoided all questions about his financial dealings. Supporters questions were ignored month after month, to the delight of the sycophants such as the Rumbahbahs of this world, yet the Guardian get an intentionally vague and typically grammatically incorrect response off Uncle Albert within an hour and a half. You sir are fiddling whilst the JD Sports Arena Stadium Complex burns.

Incidentally, around ten years ago, we had a new director turn up at the club, talking big and what can be achieved. Rather than sink to our knees, supporters treated him with trepidation, investigated him and found he wasn't exactly what he was claiming to be. His directorship didn't last long.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:50 - Nov 15 with 3829 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:20 - Nov 15 by roccydaleian

Can you not be busy for about the next five years or so please.😴

Nah. Think I will stay until the likes and Briels and co disappear off our site.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:54 - Nov 15 with 3822 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:16 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

So you haven't checked their backgrounds and we are back to speculating again. Ok.

Read Cols post, it wont be speculation when you and the other idiots realise how much you are actually in the shit, sadly for you it will be too late.Our clubs board is run by long term supporters of the club not some billy bullshit throwing money round like he's Bill Gates in the hope of quick fix instant success.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:18 - Nov 15 with 3778 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:50 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Nah. Think I will stay until the likes and Briels and co disappear off our site.

Hilarious, what a backward person.

Is it a bury site for bury people?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:32 - Nov 15 with 3730 viewsPale_Dale

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:18 - Nov 15 by stomper

Hilarious, what a backward person.

Is it a bury site for bury people?

There are more Bury threads on here than about your own club so it makes sense to visit. Absolutely nothing Dale related on ours and your mob still visit.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:34 - Nov 15 with 3715 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:32 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

There are more Bury threads on here than about your own club so it makes sense to visit. Absolutely nothing Dale related on ours and your mob still visit.

Are you sure about that one pops. I know bury and lies go hand in hand but come on.

http://www.gigglane.com/forumdisplay.php/9-General-Football-Forum
Login to get fewer ads

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:44 - Nov 15 with 3653 viewsdownunder

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:34 - Nov 15 by stomper

Are you sure about that one pops. I know bury and lies go hand in hand but come on.

http://www.gigglane.com/forumdisplay.php/9-General-Football-Forum

2 for starters. PD should have gone to Specsavers.
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:48 - Nov 15 with 3635 viewsstomper

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:44 - Nov 15 by downunder

2 for starters. PD should have gone to Specsavers.

Which is exactly the same as on the front page for this forum. Our bury mong looks a bit daft now. Again.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 10:50]
Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:55 - Nov 15 with 3602 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:48 - Nov 15 by stomper

Which is exactly the same as on the front page for this forum. Our bury mong looks a bit daft now. Again.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 10:50]

Never been good at calculations that lot
Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:19 - Nov 15 with 3564 viewsD_Alien

Oh the irony of asking for explanations from us, when you've failed to answer a single one of our queries over several weeks now.

I've still got mine outstanding. It's dead simple, even for you.

Why?

Why is Stewart Day doing what he's doing?

The simple fact is you're absolutely shit scared of facing up that very simple question, hence all the blather. If you had the guts to face up to it, we'd have some respect for you. As it stands, you're a laughing stock - but you can't even see that. Specsavers? You'd miss the bleeding obvious even with the help of Jodrell Bank.

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:31 - Nov 15 with 3535 viewsTVOS1907

Mr Day and his borrowing on 10:32 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Probably because our club doesn't give you the same ammunition.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 11:33 - Nov 15 with 3529 viewsTVOS1907

Mr Day and his borrowing on 09:50 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Is there some sort of law whereby football fans are only allowed to read and post on a forum of their own team?

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 14:30 - Nov 15 with 3383 views442Dale

I'll go on about Bury, Flitcroft's been on GMR talking about how great our youth system is and what a great model it is.

And then proceeds to name only six subs.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 14:32]

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Mr Day and his borrowing on 16:56 - Nov 15 with 3274 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 14:30 - Nov 15 by 442Dale

I'll go on about Bury, Flitcroft's been on GMR talking about how great our youth system is and what a great model it is.

And then proceeds to name only six subs.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 14:32]

Did he mention why he played a defender up front and had Nardiello taking throwings too when chasing a game?
Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:15 - Nov 15 with 3252 viewsjudd

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:37 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Ok Judd. Shall we discuss your directors then? Lets begin with Andrew Kelly and his 11 appointments. I'm sure you have already researched them thoroughly so please tell me the background of the following. I'm sure its all perfectly explainable so tell me what you know.

OPENWORK PARTNERSHIP LLP Disqualified Director Appointed with No Exception LLP Member 01/06/2005 ** Sure this is perfectly explainable but no doubt you can tell me the reason without looking it up **

JF FOUNDATION Company not trading Director 14/12/2012

GRIMES LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/10/1997
GRIMES LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 30/10/1997

I presume you can also tell me the background of your chairman and in particular the below.

CHRISTOPHER M. DUNPHY LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 21/02/1992

Don't forget to tell us about James Marsh

R.S.M. (NORTH WEST) LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 15/11/1991 -
BENTLEY & ARMSTRONG LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 13/06/1991 -
R.S.M. (NORTH WEST) LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/11/1991 -
J & R MARSH LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 30/11/1990 -
BI-MAG LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 08/11/1993 22/12/1997
BENTLEY & ARMSTRONG LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 13/06/1991 20/12/1997
J & R MARSH LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/11/1990

and finally Paul Hazelhurst

H U P LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 15/02/1993 03/11/1995
1:3 FILMS LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 09/11/1999 -
MODELWORLD LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/01/1999 -
MODELMASTER LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/01/1999 -
THE MODEL CENTRE LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/07/1998 13/11/2000

Shall I go on?

[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 8:57]

Hello Pail, thanks for answering the question with a question.

Let's put my original post to Dom Dale in his professional capacity into context. He answered that such a trail of directorships was perfectly normal in property development. Fine.

What no one can answer is the issues surrounding the Goldmann & Son charge on Gigg for a mortgage taken out by SG Sports Management, the mortgage that your club statement denies has been guaranteed against the Gigg asset. So how does the other mortgage sit? The charge is against SG Sports Management. Has this replaced the Goldmann mortgage?

With regards the Dale directors:

1. All main board directors are long term established supporters and have run successful businesses for a good number of years.

2. They have paid a significant joining fee to join the board.

3. None has been subject to a national newspaper story enquiring about how a £1m loan has been taken out by one brand new company, using the assets of a football club as guarantee? Especially as our directors do not own the paltry equivalent of c. 1500 of c. 3m issued shares.

Best of luck.

Poll: What is it to be then?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:30 - Nov 15 with 3215 viewsbatman

Mr Day and his borrowing on 08:37 - Nov 15 by Pale_Dale

Ok Judd. Shall we discuss your directors then? Lets begin with Andrew Kelly and his 11 appointments. I'm sure you have already researched them thoroughly so please tell me the background of the following. I'm sure its all perfectly explainable so tell me what you know.

OPENWORK PARTNERSHIP LLP Disqualified Director Appointed with No Exception LLP Member 01/06/2005 ** Sure this is perfectly explainable but no doubt you can tell me the reason without looking it up **

JF FOUNDATION Company not trading Director 14/12/2012

GRIMES LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/10/1997
GRIMES LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 30/10/1997

I presume you can also tell me the background of your chairman and in particular the below.

CHRISTOPHER M. DUNPHY LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 21/02/1992

Don't forget to tell us about James Marsh

R.S.M. (NORTH WEST) LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 15/11/1991 -
BENTLEY & ARMSTRONG LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 13/06/1991 -
R.S.M. (NORTH WEST) LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/11/1991 -
J & R MARSH LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 30/11/1990 -
BI-MAG LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 08/11/1993 22/12/1997
BENTLEY & ARMSTRONG LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 13/06/1991 20/12/1997
J & R MARSH LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/11/1990

and finally Paul Hazelhurst

H U P LIMITED Company is dissolved Director 15/02/1993 03/11/1995
1:3 FILMS LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 09/11/1999 -
MODELWORLD LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/01/1999 -
MODELMASTER LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 15/01/1999 -
THE MODEL CENTRE LIMITED Company is dissolved Company Secretary 30/07/1998 13/11/2000

Shall I go on?

[Post edited 15 Nov 2014 8:57]

Dissolved Company is vastly different to a Company going into liquidation.

Jim marsh for instance headed up many successful engineering business in the borough
and as far as I remember (someone may correct me here) he closed the business without
Leaving any creditors unpaid.

Also people register Co's expecting to trade them, but because of differing scenarios
They then choose not to continue. This bit in fairness could relate to Day's many Directorships.
I appear as a Director of numerous Co's some trade some never saw the light of day.
Doesn't make me a good or bad Director or person
Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:09 - Nov 15 with 3073 viewsR17ALE

Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:30 - Nov 15 by batman

Dissolved Company is vastly different to a Company going into liquidation.

Jim marsh for instance headed up many successful engineering business in the borough
and as far as I remember (someone may correct me here) he closed the business without
Leaving any creditors unpaid.

Also people register Co's expecting to trade them, but because of differing scenarios
They then choose not to continue. This bit in fairness could relate to Day's many Directorships.
I appear as a Director of numerous Co's some trade some never saw the light of day.
Doesn't make me a good or bad Director or person

Do you think Pail's brain has dissolved or been liquidated? Either way, he won't understand your very clear explanation batman!

Pail is the mongiest mong we've ever seen on this board, and by Christ, he's beaten off some serious fooking competition to claim that honour!

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 16:44 - Nov 16 with 2813 viewsPartlySane

Mr Day and his borrowing on 21:09 - Nov 15 by R17ALE

Do you think Pail's brain has dissolved or been liquidated? Either way, he won't understand your very clear explanation batman!

Pail is the mongiest mong we've ever seen on this board, and by Christ, he's beaten off some serious fooking competition to claim that honour!

Uh, never thought I`d be posting on here, but what the hell.
No idea who the lads are who go on the Bury board from here are, Bury Born in particular springs to mind, but thanks guys, appreciate the time your taking to try and talk some sense into those who just cannot see the wood for the trees!
Not all of us are stupid enough to just view whats going on and not question anything. Some of us Bury fans arent quite as thick as you think! (some are though!)
Yet again we have a delay before finding out the true facts and figures. Well, we do if on January 29th they actually hold to their word, which is questionable given what has taken place so far and the piece they hurriedly cobbled together in response to Conns article, which as anyone with half a brain knows, effectively said nothing at all other than contradict documents in the public domain.
There are those who claim they are 'in the know' like Diddy for instance, but some of his recent facts have been proved to be baloney.

Oh, the name Ive chosen? Well, better to be partly sane, than have nothing at all upstairs ;)
Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:49 - Nov 16 with 2741 viewsR11BFC

Mr Day and his borrowing on 16:44 - Nov 16 by PartlySane

No idea who the lads are who go on the Bury board from here are, Bury Born in particular springs to mind, but thanks guys, appreciate the time your taking to try and talk some sense into those who just cannot see the wood for the trees!
Not all of us are stupid enough to just view whats going on and not question anything. Some of us Bury fans arent quite as thick as you think! (some are though!)
Yet again we have a delay before finding out the true facts and figures. Well, we do if on January 29th they actually hold to their word, which is questionable given what has taken place so far and the piece they hurriedly cobbled together in response to Conns article, which as anyone with half a brain knows, effectively said nothing at all other than contradict documents in the public domain.
There are those who claim they are 'in the know' like Diddy for instance, but some of his recent facts have been proved to be baloney.

Oh, the name Ive chosen? Well, better to be partly sane, than have nothing at all upstairs ;)

Pale Dale, Rumblahblah & Co wont be happy with you!!!

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:54 - Nov 16 with 2723 viewsYouTubeDale

It's probably too late now to save bury. They steamed ahead regardless with Mr Day and now the iceberg has been spotted too late. I can't see them surviving this fatal blow. Their only way out is to oust Day immediately before they start to rack up some serious debt. But who could buy Day out? I can't remember the state of play now with the AGM. Did he succeed in silencing all other shareholders?

Jesus saves but Beasley scores off the rebound.
Poll: Do you want Keith Hill to leave immediately?

Mr Day and his borrowing on 18:10 - Nov 16 with 2696 viewsR11BFC

Mr Day and his borrowing on 17:54 - Nov 16 by YouTubeDale

It's probably too late now to save bury. They steamed ahead regardless with Mr Day and now the iceberg has been spotted too late. I can't see them surviving this fatal blow. Their only way out is to oust Day immediately before they start to rack up some serious debt. But who could buy Day out? I can't remember the state of play now with the AGM. Did he succeed in silencing all other shareholders?

You could well be right tbh - many think it is too late. Plenty of rich people in Bury though and wouldnt surprise me if the Nevilles came in to bail us out if/when the worst happens. Dont think they would want it on their CVs that their home town club died following their Dad's brokerage.

Time will tell... Maybe there is a backer already, maybe there are amazing plans. I dont think so! But never say never...

AGM promised with full financial disclosure for 29th Jan btw. It's shit or bust then basically!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 18:12]

For God loved the world so much, that He gave His only Son, so that everyone who believes in Him, may not die, but have eternal life. John 3:16

Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:30 - Nov 16 with 2606 viewsnordenblue

Mr Day and his borrowing on 16:44 - Nov 16 by PartlySane

Good post that man, refreshing to see
Mr Day and his borrowing on 19:45 - Nov 16 with 2567 viewsSuddenLad

Mr Day and his borrowing on 18:10 - Nov 16 by R11BFC

You could well be right tbh - many think it is too late. Plenty of rich people in Bury though and wouldnt surprise me if the Nevilles came in to bail us out if/when the worst happens. Dont think they would want it on their CVs that their home town club died following their Dad's brokerage.

Time will tell... Maybe there is a backer already, maybe there are amazing plans. I dont think so! But never say never...

AGM promised with full financial disclosure for 29th Jan btw. It's shit or bust then basically!
[Post edited 16 Nov 2014 18:12]

I think it will be sh!t or bust the minute the loan is due for repayment, well before any proposed AGM.

The cynic in me thinks that the AGM for January 29th was deliberately set for a date beyond which it will be relevant, because events will have overtaken them before that date.

I still don't understand why it had to be postponed from a couple of weeks ago. Why could the club accounts not be divulged to all interested parties as would be the norm. (Especially in view of the fact they are already seriously overdue)

To quote Status Quo: Down, down, deeper and down.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024