Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest 22:57 - Nov 13 with 2218 viewsBillionR

This week has seen some outrageous behaviour from both Fifa and the FA. On a micro level, we have been dealt with appallingly by the FA. This week and for a number of years. I'm sure other clubs feel the same.

On a macro scale, football is big business and today's events prove the governing body are incompetent. Wouldn't it be great if the world of football, every stadium, every land, turned their back on the game, in silence, for a minute to show how we, as football fans, feel? How else do we have a voice? Would need to be organised but the press would be all over it.

Edit: 6th minute for F being 6th letter in alphabet.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2014 22:59]
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:10 - Nov 13 with 2176 viewsdaveB

all fans boycott an england match would have a bigger effect
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:14 - Nov 13 with 2168 viewsthame_hoops

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:10 - Nov 13 by daveB

They already do that....
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:28 - Nov 13 with 2136 viewsBillionR

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:10 - Nov 13 by daveB

Wouldn't that be marvellous. My company have 4 debentures and regularly exercise our view! But it's not just the FA, it's fifa, eufa, all of them. Football fans shouldn't be denied the whole game and it would never happen because tickets would just be sold cheaper to avoid embarrassment. This needs to be global and with the power of social media it could happen in a heartbeat. 6th minute in every first home game of the season in 2015 for every team in the world. Club or country.
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:30 - Nov 13 with 2129 viewsRangersw12

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:14 - Nov 13 by thame_hoops

They already do that....

Over 80k tickets sold for Sats game
FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:57 - Nov 13 with 2101 viewsFredManRave

We need an independant FAPAT with immediate effect. "Fit And Proper Association Test".

These days I just can't get worked up about these organisations or the evermore ridiculous decisions they make and the things they say. Obviously there are far more important things to worry about and get worked up about in life. These "Associations" have ideas that are so far removed from common sense and logic that they almost defy belief. They are slowly but surely ruining the game and unfortunately we are powerless to stop it/them.

The best way to summarise the ineptitude, arrogance, ridiculousness and the way that they are so unaware of their own profile is the fact that not only is Sepp Blatter probably going to run for FIFA presidency yet again but if he does he'll probably win. You couldn't make it up but unfortunately they are.

Meh.
[Post edited 14 Nov 2014 0:01]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 00:08 - Nov 14 with 2066 viewsOakR

Pretty sure I'm in a minority of one on this forum, but I think the F.A do a good job on the whole.

There are decisions they reach with regards to certain areas that are questionable certainly, but these are often subjective. Lots of decisions have some sets of fans in uproar and another set in agreement - I find they are often between a rock and hard place.

The only thing that springs to mind for me is the idea of the B teams in League 2 of whichever league the plan was. Now that was one of the most diabolical ideas I'd ever heard, and not only that coming from someone who was the chairman at Brentford who you'd hope would understand how stupid an idea it was.

FIFA however I would fully agree.

Poll: Will we stay up?

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 08:51 - Nov 14 with 1906 viewsbosh67

Although well before his management, Greg Dyke basically confessed that the FA had staged a do for Jack Warner before he took over. God alone knows what that was about but it doesn't look good.

FIFA corrupt to the point that they have corrupted their own anti corruption report. One of their senior lawyers for ethics quit last year and she said they just do what they like and ignore legal advice.

Outcome, I think FIFA will ban England from the 2018 WC. Watch this space.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 11:06 - Nov 14 with 1812 viewsthame_hoops

FIFA/FA ARE A JOKE. 6th minute global protest on 23:30 - Nov 13 by Rangersw12

Over 80k tickets sold for Sats game

It was tongue in cheek at the recent England game attendances
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024