Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yun Injury Update? 04:44 - Nov 30 with 3843 viewsLOTR

Anyone got any news on the state of Yun's injury? Think he has been a fantastic player for us this season, really hope it was just a knock.
Yun Injury Update? on 08:08 - Nov 30 with 3753 viewsSudbury_Hill_R

Spoke with him after the game, he didn't think it was serious. He was carrying a heavy kit bag up the stairs which I did offer to carry (proper gentleman me), but he said he was ok.
Yun Injury Update? on 08:35 - Nov 30 with 3688 viewsLoft1979

+1
Nonetheless, could see Traore playing on Tuesday as a precaution.
Anyone else think HR makes wholesale changes on Tuesday?
Yun Injury Update? on 10:04 - Nov 30 with 3445 viewsHollowayRanger

Tuesday is important

but next sat is another MASSIVE DO OR DIE GAME

want zamorra and yun fit for that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Yun Injury Update? on 10:17 - Nov 30 with 3397 viewsElHoop

Went own injured at end of first half when he was booked. Wasn't like him to stay down. He got up in the end and started the second half but went down again and Green signalled that he was finished, so I doubt that he'll be fit for the next two games as that isn't looking like a knock.
Yun Injury Update? on 12:29 - Nov 30 with 3176 viewsTacticalR

Yun Injury Update? on 10:17 - Nov 30 by ElHoop

Went own injured at end of first half when he was booked. Wasn't like him to stay down. He got up in the end and started the second half but went down again and Green signalled that he was finished, so I doubt that he'll be fit for the next two games as that isn't looking like a knock.

I was really concerned when Yun went off as he doesn't go down easily, and was worried Traoré was going do something unexpected and play his teammates into trouble.

Air hostess clique

Yun Injury Update? on 23:30 - Nov 30 with 2724 viewsNorthernr

Yun Injury Update? on 12:29 - Nov 30 by TacticalR

I was really concerned when Yun went off as he doesn't go down easily, and was worried Traoré was going do something unexpected and play his teammates into trouble.

Would that be unexpected?
Yun Injury Update? on 00:12 - Dec 1 with 2662 viewsTacticalR

Yun Injury Update? on 23:30 - Nov 30 by Northernr

Would that be unexpected?

When you put it like that, 'no'. Not by me at any rate. It's just his teammates that he catches out.

Air hostess clique

Yun Injury Update? on 01:17 - Dec 1 with 2598 viewsBklynRanger

Traore did alright though didn't he? I might have missed a challenge or two but I also saw a couple of incisive foot-ins and his pace at that point was a big challenge.

I'd always stick with Yun if that was the choice, but against some of the lesser teams in our mini league I think Traore can at times be more of a mad threat, when he's properly on his game. That's the thing though, it's obvious in the first 15 mins if he's on his game. If not get him off immediately.
Login to get fewer ads

Yun Injury Update? on 01:19 - Dec 1 with 2594 viewsDylanP

Yun Injury Update? on 01:17 - Dec 1 by BklynRanger

Traore did alright though didn't he? I might have missed a challenge or two but I also saw a couple of incisive foot-ins and his pace at that point was a big challenge.

I'd always stick with Yun if that was the choice, but against some of the lesser teams in our mini league I think Traore can at times be more of a mad threat, when he's properly on his game. That's the thing though, it's obvious in the first 15 mins if he's on his game. If not get him off immediately.

We don't really have anyone to replace him with. If Yun is out, who else could do job at left back?

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Yun Injury Update? on 01:21 - Dec 1 with 2591 viewsNorthernr

Well he's away for all of Jan anyway at the Asia Cup so it's a problem we have to face sooner or later anyway.
Yun Injury Update? on 04:04 - Dec 1 with 2525 viewsBklynRanger

Yun Injury Update? on 01:19 - Dec 1 by DylanP

We don't really have anyone to replace him with. If Yun is out, who else could do job at left back?

One 'Gentleman Clint Hill' of course. Spritely, ambitious, young winger enters attacking vicinity; self-same spritely, ambitious, young winger gets Clint's size 10's imprinted on his chest. Spritely, ambitious, young winger fails to feature for rest of Premiership contest.
Yun Injury Update? on 04:29 - Dec 1 with 2510 viewsJigsore

What do people know about Rangel and Taylor, Swansea's fullbacks? Do they like to get forward or let Montero/Routledge/Dyer do all the bombing forward?

If they're attack-minded then you to read Jermaine Jenas' article on City's tactics against Southampton. Very good I thought but the point is we ought to do something similar. If we're using Traoré and Isla then offence might be the best defence.

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Yun Injury Update? on 04:30 - Dec 1 with 2509 viewsisawqpratwcity

Yun Injury Update? on 01:21 - Dec 1 by Northernr

Well he's away for all of Jan anyway at the Asia Cup so it's a problem we have to face sooner or later anyway.

how about a troublesome niggle come the end of december?

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Yun Injury Update? on 09:19 - Dec 1 with 2369 viewsfrancisbowles

Could get torn apart on our left at Swansea if we play Niko or Fer in front of Traore. Might be better if we get Clint a start and put Traore in front of him.
Yun Injury Update? on 10:02 - Dec 1 with 2314 viewsQPunkR

Yun Injury Update? on 09:19 - Dec 1 by francisbowles

Could get torn apart on our left at Swansea if we play Niko or Fer in front of Traore. Might be better if we get Clint a start and put Traore in front of him.

That's a good shout. Don't think we can afford to be carrying Fer Gawd's Sake on the wing tomorrow, the Swans'll rip us to pieces. Esp if we have both Fer and Barton constantly giving the ball straight to the oppo...

QPR - "shit but local"

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024