Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flitcroft at bury 21:42 - Dec 16 with 17293 viewsjoecooke

How long do we reckon he has got till the spanish archer.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Flitcroft at bury on 18:58 - Dec 20 with 3820 viewsjoecooke

The quiver is quivering!

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Flitcroft at bury on 17:42 - Dec 21 with 3513 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 17:01 - Dec 17 by aleanddale

Hope pail - didds and Rob are all ok.

It's very quiet - unless the penny is slowly dropping!!

No point discussing anything as no one wants to debate. I'll just dish out the same sort of abuse directed to me when I feel like it.
Flitcroft at bury on 18:26 - Dec 21 with 3437 viewsTVOS1907

Flitcroft at bury on 17:42 - Dec 21 by Pale_Dale

No point discussing anything as no one wants to debate. I'll just dish out the same sort of abuse directed to me when I feel like it.

To be fair, many people on here have tried to engage with you in reasoned debate and have asked you sensible questions about what's been happening at your club.

You've usually chosen to ignore those people.

When I was your age, I used to enjoy the odd game of tennis. Or was it golf?

Flitcroft at bury on 21:57 - Dec 21 with 3307 viewsnordenblue

Its no coincidence your posts have stopped as a direct result to your teams inability to gain points.
Like chalky you could do us all a favour and fook off youre boring
Flitcroft at bury on 22:23 - Dec 21 with 3249 viewsstomper

Best spit of a dummy I've seen in ages.
Flitcroft at bury on 11:50 - Dec 22 with 3104 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 21:57 - Dec 21 by nordenblue

Its no coincidence your posts have stopped as a direct result to your teams inability to gain points.
Like chalky you could do us all a favour and fook off youre boring

Does it feel good acting tough behind a keyboard telling people to fook off? #therapy
Flitcroft at bury on 13:23 - Dec 22 with 3017 viewsaleanddale

Flitcroft at bury on 11:50 - Dec 22 by Pale_Dale

Does it feel good acting tough behind a keyboard telling people to fook off? #therapy

Blimey Pail you seem very upset / rattled.

This slide down the 4th tier table getting to you?

Tough game Boxing Day what with your woeful away form and squad in fighting?.
Flitcroft at bury on 13:32 - Dec 22 with 2991 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 13:23 - Dec 22 by aleanddale

Blimey Pail you seem very upset / rattled.

This slide down the 4th tier table getting to you?

Tough game Boxing Day what with your woeful away form and squad in fighting?.

I'm alright pal.

Flitcroft is getting on my nerves with his decision making and bollox spouted in interviews about verve, synergy and special human beings.

He needs to pick a team, preferably with our own players and then stick with it.

Not even sure there was a fight. Rumours vary so much it is probably bollox. I've heard Hussey was shagging McNulty's missus and then it was apparantly over a game of cards.

What Flickers has shown is that he does not have a plan b so might as well get rid now.
Login to get fewer ads

Flitcroft at bury on 14:42 - Dec 22 with 2931 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 13:32 - Dec 22 by Pale_Dale

I'm alright pal.

Flitcroft is getting on my nerves with his decision making and bollox spouted in interviews about verve, synergy and special human beings.

He needs to pick a team, preferably with our own players and then stick with it.

Not even sure there was a fight. Rumours vary so much it is probably bollox. I've heard Hussey was shagging McNulty's missus and then it was apparantly over a game of cards.

What Flickers has shown is that he does not have a plan b so might as well get rid now.

Shagging over a game of cards...... strip poker like,is it on video yet?
Flitcroft at bury on 14:49 - Dec 22 with 2916 viewsnordenblue

Flitcroft at bury on 11:50 - Dec 22 by Pale_Dale

Yes it makes me feel really hard and sticky, like you used to feel when bury won a few games if you can remember that far back,you boring tool?
Flitcroft at bury on 15:07 - Dec 22 with 2884 viewstazzydjr

I think Flickers is doing a brilliant job at being as they'd say "The Yes Man" i wonder when him comes out of the ordeal at giggle a better man for it then goes on to Manage some other Club take them above B**Y

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Flitcroft at bury on 15:27 - Dec 22 with 2848 viewsColDale

Flitcroft at bury on 13:32 - Dec 22 by Pale_Dale

I'm alright pal.

Disagree. Flicker's problem is as much that he has a Plan B, a Plan C and about twenty others that he keeps tinkering with rather than sticking with what works.
Flitcroft at bury on 17:01 - Dec 22 with 2726 viewsrobbowood

Flitcroft at bury on 15:27 - Dec 22 by ColDale

Disagree. Flicker's problem is as much that he has a Plan B, a Plan C and about twenty others that he keeps tinkering with rather than sticking with what works.

Flickers "only" plan seems to be changing the goalie and umpteen other changes every match (either positional or three or four outfield players being dropped and replaced)

there is no way you can run a team like this was so many 'comings and goings'

if Flicker has "lost the dressing room" (which I would be surprised at this stage) and they don't get back to winning ways soon then Mr Day has a big decision to make
Flitcroft at bury on 18:23 - Dec 22 with 2625 views1mark1

He is not a good manager at all in my opinion, ( decent number two) therefore he is the right man for the club he is currently with. Hope he's allowed lots more time to fail, and make things worse.

Poll: How much is your support for the Royals?

Flitcroft at bury on 20:14 - Dec 22 with 2524 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 14:49 - Dec 22 by nordenblue

Yes it makes me feel really hard and sticky, like you used to feel when bury won a few games if you can remember that far back,you boring tool?

You should save that for the other sites that you no doubt frequent. You really should not be spanking your monkey to a footie site.
Flitcroft at bury on 20:16 - Dec 22 with 2514 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 17:01 - Dec 22 by robbowood

Flickers "only" plan seems to be changing the goalie and umpteen other changes every match (either positional or three or four outfield players being dropped and replaced)

if Flicker has "lost the dressing room" (which I would be surprised at this stage) and they don't get back to winning ways soon then Mr Day has a big decision to make

Completely agree.
Flitcroft at bury on 20:39 - Dec 22 with 2452 viewsRAFCBLUE

Flitcroft at bury on 17:01 - Dec 22 by robbowood

Can bury afford the sacking of another manager, the associated costs in changes in backroom staff and demands from a new manager for funds for players?

No.

Flitcroft will have a job until the end of the season there as will Lowe, Nardiello, Adams et al who can't financially be shipped out as there's no willing buyer.

Money talks and until the JD stadium gates really drop off there are enough fans backing Flitcroft by turning up to games to buy him enough time.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Flitcroft at bury on 20:42 - Dec 22 with 2439 viewsnordenblue

Flitcroft at bury on 20:14 - Dec 22 by Pale_Dale

You should save that for the other sites that you no doubt frequent. You really should not be spanking your monkey to a footie site.

Speaking of other sites, why dont you fook off to another site or maybe just your own teams would be a decent start.You found your dummy yet?
Flitcroft at bury on 03:13 - Dec 23 with 2285 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 20:42 - Dec 22 by nordenblue

Speaking of other sites, why dont you fook off to another site or maybe just your own teams would be a decent start.You found your dummy yet?

Have you remembered to get a microwave meal for one for Thursday?
Flitcroft at bury on 07:07 - Dec 23 with 2239 viewsnordenblue

Flitcroft at bury on 03:13 - Dec 23 by Pale_Dale

Have you remembered to get a microwave meal for one for Thursday?

Can you not buy your own just for this year?
Flitcroft at bury on 12:01 - Dec 23 with 2125 viewsaleanddale

Flitcroft at bury on 20:39 - Dec 22 by RAFCBLUE

Can bury afford the sacking of another manager, the associated costs in changes in backroom staff and demands from a new manager for funds for players?

No.

Flitcroft will have a job until the end of the season there as will Lowe, Nardiello, Adams et al who can't financially be shipped out as there's no willing buyer.

Money talks and until the JD stadium gates really drop off there are enough fans backing Flitcroft by turning up to games to buy him enough time.

No big target man and no pace up top is a big problem for flicker!.

Lowe 4 years ago was hardly quick but I am told he his playing the game these days almost at walking pace.

milky bar kid thinking he is involved somehow on the playing side is flickers single biggest problem.
Flitcroft at bury on 14:08 - Dec 23 with 2027 viewsRAFCBLUE

Flitcroft at bury on 12:01 - Dec 23 by aleanddale

Lowe 4 years ago was hardly quick but I am told he his playing the game these days almost at walking pace.

milky bar kid thinking he is involved somehow on the playing side is flickers single biggest problem.

On paper, the front players they have should win them the league. Only Wycombe and Shrewsbury I think come close.

At the back they are dubious, no regular recognised No 1 goalkeeper, no decent league winning defender (e.g. Craig Dawson) and are so gung-ho in their approach to defending that they get picked off by sides who have that many chances that the law of averages say they'll convert at least one.

But money talks, if you look at their squad picture they have clearly invested in a small number of "quality" players and they have already used (and sent back) a number of the available loan market signings. Numbers are thin on the ground.

The AGM and loan repayment will be a watershed moment for them and their club. Flitcroft will be retained this season no matter what; he diverts attention from the main activity and the financial impact of change now will be both unbudgeted and Ill welcomed.

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

Flitcroft at bury on 17:08 - Dec 23 with 1949 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 07:07 - Dec 23 by nordenblue

Can you not buy your own just for this year?

Priceless...........cue spilt coffee!
Flitcroft at bury on 17:11 - Dec 23 with 1939 viewsYorkshire_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 12:01 - Dec 23 by aleanddale

What about Hope......he was meant to be the business, just like that big lump Jessie Rhinohorn last year.......do they ever learn?
Flitcroft at bury on 17:13 - Dec 23 with 1939 viewsMoonyDale

Flitcroft at bury on 14:08 - Dec 23 by RAFCBLUE

On paper, the front players they have should win them the league. Only Wycombe and Shrewsbury I think come close.

At the back they are dubious, no regular recognised No 1 goalkeeper, no decent league winning defender (e.g. Craig Dawson) and are so gung-ho in their approach to defending that they get picked off by sides who have that many chances that the law of averages say they'll convert at least one.

But money talks, if you look at their squad picture they have clearly invested in a small number of "quality" players and they have already used (and sent back) a number of the available loan market signings. Numbers are thin on the ground.

The AGM and loan repayment will be a watershed moment for them and their club. Flitcroft will be retained this season no matter what; he diverts attention from the main activity and the financial impact of change now will be both unbudgeted and Ill welcomed.

It's all too easy for Day, stick Flicker in charge and sit and wait for him to balls it all up. Attention from the financial issues diverted whilst the property speculating chairman whips Gigg from under the noses of the golden truffle hunting supporters and walks away with a bag stuffed with wonga...(No pun intended)..

Poll: Hill in or out? 2nd referendum.....

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024