Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Flitcroft at bury 21:42 - Dec 16 with 17292 viewsjoecooke

How long do we reckon he has got till the spanish archer.

Poll: How much would you care if bury fc went out of existence

Flitcroft at bury on 09:33 - Dec 24 with 3535 viewsPale_Dale

Flitcroft at bury on 07:07 - Dec 23 by nordenblue

Can you not buy your own just for this year?

I apologise for taking the piss. I know the balance of probability is that you are from a broken family and had about 8 dads whilst growing up (in the loosest possible term).

This explains why you appear to be so grumpy especially at this time of year and I wholeheartedly apologise for any upset caused as I can see from your posts that you are somewhat emotionally fragile at the min.

Try your best to enjoy it and we'll catch up in the new year.
Flitcroft at bury on 11:03 - Dec 24 with 3431 views100notout

Flitcroft at bury on 17:11 - Dec 23 by Yorkshire_Dale

What about Hope......he was meant to be the business, just like that big lump Jessie Rhinohorn last year.......do they ever learn?

Its the Hope that kills them!

Poll: So who do you believe - Hendo or the Board?

Flitcroft at bury on 12:58 - Dec 24 with 3336 viewstazzydjr

Flitcroft at bury on 09:33 - Dec 24 by Pale_Dale

I apologise for taking the piss. I know the balance of probability is that you are from a broken family and had about 8 dads whilst growing up (in the loosest possible term).

This explains why you appear to be so grumpy especially at this time of year and I wholeheartedly apologise for any upset caused as I can see from your posts that you are somewhat emotionally fragile at the min.

That awkward moment a Bucket Shaker describes life in B**Y on Christmas Eve

Real Views From A Real Football Fan...http://rochdaleawaydayreview.wordpress.com
Poll: Who's Rochdale's Best Centre Midfielder?

Flitcroft at bury on 17:46 - Dec 24 with 3177 views442Dale

Some interesting comments in the link below about chopping and changing keepers.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-conrad-goes-with-our-warmest-than

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Flitcroft at bury on 20:23 - Dec 24 with 3035 viewsnordenblue

Flitcroft at bury on 09:33 - Dec 24 by Pale_Dale

My 7 month old daughter ensures i have a remarkable christmas,so true to form you're miles away from the truth. Tbf she talks more sense than you already
Flitcroft at bury on 22:01 - Dec 24 with 2978 viewsSuddenLad

Flitcroft at bury on 11:03 - Dec 24 by 100notout

Its the Hope that kills them!

They started with FAITH in what was happening, then they were turning to HOPE for some results and very soon, if things continue the same way, it will be CHARITY they will need.

“It is easier to fool people, than to convince them that they have been fooled”

Flitcroft at bury on 22:43 - Dec 25 with 2710 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flitcroft at bury on 20:23 - Dec 24 by nordenblue

My 7 month old daughter ensures i have a remarkable christmas,so true to form you're miles away from the truth. Tbf she talks more sense than you already

Yet you're engaging in petty squabbles with him on an internet forum? At Christmas?

Call me boring but that truth you speak of seems a tad tampered with.

Merry Xmas.
Flitcroft at bury on 01:42 - Dec 26 with 2580 viewsShun

Flitcroft at bury on 17:46 - Dec 24 by 442Dale

Some interesting comments in the link below about chopping and changing keepers.

http://www.rochdaleafc.co.uk/news/article/hill-conrad-goes-with-our-warmest-than

I didn't realise we kept so many clean sheets last season. Impressive.

Also it's interesting to see Hill say that he's sure Logan will be back here in some capacity at some point in the future.
Login to get fewer ads

Flitcroft at bury on 07:45 - Dec 26 with 2531 viewsnordenblue

Flitcroft at bury on 22:43 - Dec 25 by WhiteyBFC

Yet you're engaging in petty squabbles with him on an internet forum? At Christmas?

Call me boring but that truth you speak of seems a tad tampered with.

Merry Xmas.

Im sure you'll tell me what the truth actually is though in my life, with you knowing all about it and all that whitey?
Flitcroft at bury on 12:26 - Dec 26 with 2314 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flitcroft at bury on 07:45 - Dec 26 by nordenblue

Im sure you'll tell me what the truth actually is though in my life, with you knowing all about it and all that whitey?

You just surprised me, pal. Didn't expect you to engage in online squabbles with a Bury fan at Xmas.

Season of goodwill?

Have a great boxing day.
Flitcroft at bury on 12:35 - Dec 26 with 2305 viewsPDIDDY

Flitcroft at bury on 12:26 - Dec 26 by WhiteyBFC

You just surprised me, pal. Didn't expect you to engage in online squabbles with a Bury fan at Xmas.

Season of goodwill?

Have a great boxing day.

Barnsley fans in lloyds bar Bury, scruffy set of scroats

Gissa job

Flitcroft at bury on 18:19 - Dec 26 with 2175 views442Dale

Retweeted by a bear out in the woods just finishing off a bad curry:

“@Keithclubline: I think I have brought too many loanees in. It disrupted things! David Flitcroft”

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Flitcroft at bury on 00:56 - Dec 27 with 2035 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flitcroft at bury on 12:35 - Dec 26 by PDIDDY

Barnsley fans in lloyds bar Bury, scruffy set of scroats

Won a game have you?
Flitcroft at bury on 07:28 - Dec 27 with 1975 viewsPDIDDY

Flitcroft at bury on 00:56 - Dec 27 by WhiteyBFC

Won a game have you?

Not at 12-35 pm we hadn't, not ars ed either way tbh, it's a game, anyhow , how did you lot get on?

Gissa job

Flitcroft at bury on 14:35 - Dec 27 with 1873 viewsWhiteyBFC

Flitcroft at bury on 07:28 - Dec 27 by PDIDDY

Not at 12-35 pm we hadn't, not ars ed either way tbh, it's a game, anyhow , how did you lot get on?

We fielded the youngest side in the FL and lost 1-0 to high flying PNE due to a dubious penalty. We're 7 points off the playoffs. You're 7 months off League One, at best.

Chuffed for Flicker yesterday. He's had dogs abuse on your forum, vitriolic stuff. Glad too that he blamed you lot for the poor form in November.

Merry Xmas.
Flitcroft at bury on 19:18 - Dec 27 with 1751 viewsPDIDDY

Flitcroft at bury on 14:35 - Dec 27 by WhiteyBFC

We fielded the youngest side in the FL and lost 1-0 to high flying PNE due to a dubious penalty. We're 7 points off the playoffs. You're 7 months off League One, at best.

Chuffed for Flicker yesterday. He's had dogs abuse on your forum, vitriolic stuff. Glad too that he blamed you lot for the poor form in November.

Merry Xmas.

Poor form started in October btw.

Gissa job

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024