Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu 00:03 - Dec 29 with 4524 viewsBrazilNutR

says the Mirror http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/harry-redknapp-plotting-qpr

suprised he is only 32, thought he was past it last time he was in the Prem.....
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 00:21 - Dec 29 with 4469 viewsJigsore

even for the mirror that is absolute tripe. A few interns having a bet and chuckling into their sweaty palms

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 00:24 - Dec 29 with 4457 viewsTacticalR

Currently tearing up the Qatari League.

Air hostess clique

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 00:26 - Dec 29 with 4445 viewsTopCat34

Yakubu, Jermain Defoe, Robbie Keane. Cor blimey, Redknapp's just full of surprises. Whoever will he turn to next?

[Post edited 29 Dec 2014 0:27]
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 00:37 - Dec 29 with 4413 viewsHollowayRanger

geff hurst is an hammer

harry must have his number too!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 01:54 - Dec 29 with 4325 viewskensalriser

Not a chance. Sounds like a story planted by one of the diehard LfW negatives.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 03:16 - Dec 29 with 4271 viewsowza

I would take the Yak in a heartbeat myself.

Argue all you like but his goalscoring record wherever he has been is nothing short of superb, see for yourself. Was only 2 years ago he was ripping up the prem with Blackburn. I know 2 years on he has probably lost a yard of pace so on so forth but there is no denying he would be a handful for premier league defenders and he knows where the net is, he would get us a few goals or more for sure. Remember him giving our defence a torrid time of it at a loan-spell at Leicester a few seasons ago, he was the best player on the pitch by a mile that day. I've always liked him and I would have no qualms whatsoever if he joined.
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 07:47 - Dec 29 with 4160 viewsandygg

Another mercanerie looking for a final payday. Just what we need.
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 08:19 - Dec 29 with 4090 viewsDiscodroids

jesus christ

But that joke isn't funny anymore
It's too close to home
And it's too near the bone
It's too close to home
And it's too near the bone
More than you'll ever know .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 09:27 - Dec 29 with 3967 viewsTheChef

Hermann Hreiðarsson is still playing in the Icelandic league at the age of 40. Years of Prem experience. Must be worth a punt.

Pedro Mendes and Kanu also rumoured to be heading towards West London as the Pompey 2007 squad reunion gathers pace.

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 09:53 - Dec 29 with 3898 viewsthame_hoops

Benjani anyone?
Harry Redknapp plotting QPR transfer swoop for old pal Yakubu on 12:32 - Dec 29 with 3753 viewsJamie

Fernandes refused to let Warnock sign Yakubu, so he won't be coming here three years later.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024