Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eddie Howe 15:06 - Jan 4 with 2555 viewstheselector

If it was up to me he'd be the next manager. Can't see our board going for a championship manager though, even if they do get rid of saggy chops.
Eddie Howe on 15:09 - Jan 4 with 2538 viewsTrance_Trousers

Why would he come here ?

Once you`ve had black you never go back.........

Eddie Howe on 15:12 - Jan 4 with 2509 viewsconnell10

Totally agree why the hell would he leave a well run club on the brink of a fantastic leap up to the premiership, for a badly run basket case of a club like ours?????

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Eddie Howe on 15:15 - Jan 4 with 2483 viewskensalriser

I'm afraid that ship has sailed. He'll have better offers.

I would like to see Redknapp replaced in an orderly fashion, preferably at the end of the season, with a manager that isn't the normal panic appointment drawn from the usual gaggle of currently unemployed failures.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eddie Howe on 15:17 - Jan 4 with 2464 viewspaulparker

I wouldn't trust TF to run a fecking bath let alone a football club
He is as clueless as Bagpuss ,
He probably has never heard of Eddie Howe

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eddie Howe on 15:18 - Jan 4 with 2459 viewskropotkin41

Bournemouth are a footballing success story; we are a feckin embarrassment. Why would Howe come to us unless we'd changed from top to bottom the way we do things?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Eddie Howe on 15:19 - Jan 4 with 2440 viewsHollowayRanger

exactly guys done a brill job no pressure on him and will have better clubs then us begging him to join them,who knows maybe Newcastle that would be a good fit

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Eddie Howe on 15:20 - Jan 4 with 2436 viewsbosh67

Howe will be running a Premiership club next season. It will be Bournemouth.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eddie Howe on 15:20 - Jan 4 with 2436 viewsconnell10

Eddie Howe on 15:17 - Jan 4 by paulparker

I wouldn't trust TF to run a fecking bath let alone a football club
He is as clueless as Bagpuss ,
He probably has never heard of Eddie Howe

Sadly mate i coming round to that way of thinking myself, I dont think Tony has got a clue about running a club like rangers!

Login to get fewer ads

Eddie Howe on 15:24 - Jan 4 with 2397 viewskensalriser

Eddie Howe on 15:20 - Jan 4 by connell10

Sadly mate i coming round to that way of thinking myself, I dont think Tony has got a clue about running a club like rangers!

Or any club. And why would he? He's never worked in football before. And am I right in thinking that Beard hasn't either?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Eddie Howe on 15:38 - Jan 4 with 2335 viewsconnell10

Eddie Howe on 15:24 - Jan 4 by kensalriser

Or any club. And why would he? He's never worked in football before. And am I right in thinking that Beard hasn't either?

Well he had better start to learn quick smart else the way things are going the club will be focked!!

Eddie Howe on 15:57 - Jan 4 with 2267 viewskarl

Tony Mowbray, available and at least we would go down playing exciting football.
Not scared to give youth a chance and I would guarantee Adel would come alive again.
Had a poor end at Boro but Hibs and WBA were great spells for him, he would be a gamble but Howe wasn't a success at Burnley when he had a rebuilding job to do there.
Eddie Howe on 17:01 - Jan 4 with 2184 viewstheselector

Howe's period at Burnley wasn't brilliant, but it wasn't terrible either and he didn't stay long enough to see his plans come to fruition.

If by some miracle we stay up, saggy chops goes and Bournemouth aren't promoted I think we'd stand a good chance of getting him in the summer. Doubt he'll be going anywhere now - Newcastle seem to be looking at bigger names than him, but of course other managerial changes might happen elsewhere.
Eddie Howe on 17:07 - Jan 4 with 2150 viewsMedwayR

For a long while the only managers I've really wanted in place of Redknapp are Eddie Howe or Thomas Tuchel.

Tuchel is currently out of work so it would the ideal time to line him up but Newcastle are being linked with him, shame if we miss out there, if he'd have been interested that is.

Doubt either would be seriously interested in us though.

Poll: Who’s better?

Eddie Howe on 17:13 - Jan 4 with 2138 viewsJamie

Howe could pick any job outside of the Top 4, he wouldn't touch us with the shitty end of a stick.

With the complete lack of infrastructure at the club, all we will ever attract is the same few 'names' thst are out of work for a reason.
Eddie Howe on 17:25 - Jan 4 with 2111 viewstheselector

Howe will only be able to pick 'any job outside the top 4' if they become available. And only then if the board of said club are interested in him.

I don't think there's many Premiership clubs who are willing to hire a championship manager nowadays. Just had a look through the list of Premier teams and apart from the ones who were promoted last year I can't see any who've hired managers from the lower leagues in this country.

My research was pretty brief though so I'm happy to be proved wrong by anyone who can be bothered.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024