Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST 17:12 - Jan 10 with 2855 viewsLblock

Can you not see what is before you?

I totally appreciate "your thoughts and focus is with families of lost ones" but can you not see whoever you've left in charge need to push these sorry arsed pensioners down the stairs and out the door?!?!?

The last straw has now been broken and I feel the whole groundswell of our support are finally seeing sense. Please dont be stubborn and dont quote stability -- this charlatan would NEVER give you that.
Act - just Act!!!
Clean out the lot - get some QPR people at the helm. I dont care who.

United at home as good a place as anyone to start and then we have our annual break.

ACTION!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:14 - Jan 10 with 2372 viewskropotkin41

I don't think anyone is listening. I don't think there is effective oversight and I don't think that there has been for a long time.

We could try a "twitter storm" to Ruben Gnanalingam @Rubenganalingam

It may be worth a try. A couple of thousand tweets demanding that Harry be moved on might have some impact.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:20 - Jan 10 with 2312 viewsQPR_ARG

I'm so angry right now I'm going to talk about Harry.

But the main question on my mind is: Why hasn't he decided to leave on his own?

Why does he have to be sacked or else we continue to be the victims of the horrible job he's doing at QPR?

Is it because he'd miss out on compensation payment?

Is it because he has lost touch with reality and still think he's doing a good enough job?

For someone who has been calling for him to go right after he got us relegated two seasons ago, this has gone beyond silly now.

It's inexplicable.

It'd be a whole different matter if we were losing because of refereeing mistakes or hitting the woodwork 5 times a match or getting a lot of key players injured.

There's no way to sugarcoat this. Team playing worse and worse. Players constantly out of position. Some out of shape. Some out of their league (players who shouldn't be starting or playing for a Premier League side).

And not without spending millions in "building" up this "team".

If I were Harry, I'd have gone a long time ago. Maybe it was his dignity that left without giving him warning.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 17:21]
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:22 - Jan 10 with 2283 viewsbosh67

The problem is that the stats from the game will show it was very close, apart from the goals scored bit, uhum. Harry will say that Cauker nearly got us a point today and that there wasn't much in it. The problem is that the changes came too late and the player's heads have gone in terms of belief away from home because they aren't being inspired to believe they can win now.

I can't see anything changing. We'll lose narrowly to Utd next week and go into the break. Harry will raid the market for anyone not playing at Spurs or West Ham and then we will continue. Perhaps win 4 more games at home and be the only club in history to lose every single away game.

I just don't think there is an appetite to change the management and if there was, who do you bring in that may keep us up? The one that could have is now at WBA.

AND remember that despite this run in the bottom three now, we are still only 3 points off 12th! It's that tight. But it is clear Harry has lost the team's belief away from home and I can't see that changing at all.

Only a humiliating thumping will prompt change of thought but what good does getting thumped do?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:22 - Jan 10 with 2270 viewsjoolsyp

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:14 - Jan 10 by kropotkin41

I don't think anyone is listening. I don't think there is effective oversight and I don't think that there has been for a long time.

We could try a "twitter storm" to Ruben Gnanalingam @Rubenganalingam

It may be worth a try. A couple of thousand tweets demanding that Harry be moved on might have some impact.

I thought his username was @Ruben_E_G ?

Do you think it will achieve anything? Nothing to lose I suppose.
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:24 - Jan 10 with 2246 viewsted_hendrix

Lets be honest the mancs will turn us over at their will and for that reason alone that clueless cnt Redknapp should be made to suffer along with us poor bastards before he's ultimately and deservedly sacked.

We are weekly becoming a laughing stock with our away record, blokes at work mention it and it'll grow momentum with the media now.

And another thing just what has Hoddle brought to our playing squad? the bloke on sky said our defending was awful today with QPR defenders standing round whilst Burnley's Barnes was left to collect the ball in our box unattended.

Yes we absolutely stink of relegation and don't whatever you do look at our up and coming fixture list, we don't even flatter to deceive.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:27 - Jan 10 with 2198 viewskropotkin41

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:22 - Jan 10 by bosh67

The problem is that the stats from the game will show it was very close, apart from the goals scored bit, uhum. Harry will say that Cauker nearly got us a point today and that there wasn't much in it. The problem is that the changes came too late and the player's heads have gone in terms of belief away from home because they aren't being inspired to believe they can win now.

I can't see anything changing. We'll lose narrowly to Utd next week and go into the break. Harry will raid the market for anyone not playing at Spurs or West Ham and then we will continue. Perhaps win 4 more games at home and be the only club in history to lose every single away game.

I just don't think there is an appetite to change the management and if there was, who do you bring in that may keep us up? The one that could have is now at WBA.

AND remember that despite this run in the bottom three now, we are still only 3 points off 12th! It's that tight. But it is clear Harry has lost the team's belief away from home and I can't see that changing at all.

Only a humiliating thumping will prompt change of thought but what good does getting thumped do?

Can you just for once post something that isn't well thought out and probably right, please? I mean FFS, Bosh, how are we supposed to get through tonight knowing that there is no chance Redknapp is going to get the push?

Just play pretend for a little while will you?

If we're stuck with Redknapp then we're going down, it doesn't matter how tight the league is. We were done today by a team that IMO with the players we have we should have beaten and that's going to go on and on................. so what's the point in any of this for the rest of the season? It's not even like we're going to get relegated but in a plucky, put-up-a-damn-good-fight fashion!! It's just going to be sh*t on stilts like it has been since he came.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:30 - Jan 10 with 2173 viewsbosh67

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:24 - Jan 10 by ted_hendrix

Lets be honest the mancs will turn us over at their will and for that reason alone that clueless cnt Redknapp should be made to suffer along with us poor bastards before he's ultimately and deservedly sacked.

We are weekly becoming a laughing stock with our away record, blokes at work mention it and it'll grow momentum with the media now.

And another thing just what has Hoddle brought to our playing squad? the bloke on sky said our defending was awful today with QPR defenders standing round whilst Burnley's Barnes was left to collect the ball in our box unattended.

Yes we absolutely stink of relegation and don't whatever you do look at our up and coming fixture list, we don't even flatter to deceive.

Yet we are only 3 points off 12th Ted and I bet you that will slip out of HR's mouth over the next 24 hours. He'll say we are not adrift, we are not getting thumped now away and that Adel has only played one game for us so far.

If we were in a lifeboat alone it would be a no brainer but the business heads and stat boys will say well, win six more games and we are okay this season and there are still 16 to go. Surely too early to pull the trigger?

As everyone knows I would have thanked Harry and pulled the trigger after Bobby scored against Derby. Everything this season feels so inevitable it almost feels as if we all know what is going to happen each week before it happens.

Have we got a better squad this time, yes. Is the coaching better than last time. No, it's slipped off the edge of a cliff. Plus there is a mentality to lose away before we step onto the pitch.

Harry says, I have tried everything away from home, so the players go out expecting to lose.

Problem is Ted, who do you bring in and why would they come here now?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:33 - Jan 10 with 2120 viewsSpiritofGregory

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:24 - Jan 10 by ted_hendrix

It's been coming for a long time. We knew that out position was false. You can't go through a season not picking up points away from home. I blame the board as well as Harry. Unfortunately we have a chairman that knows nothing about football. Everyone in football knows that Sandro is a crock, yet we signed him.
Login to get fewer ads

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:37 - Jan 10 with 2101 viewsted_hendrix

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:30 - Jan 10 by bosh67

Yet we are only 3 points off 12th Ted and I bet you that will slip out of HR's mouth over the next 24 hours. He'll say we are not adrift, we are not getting thumped now away and that Adel has only played one game for us so far.

If we were in a lifeboat alone it would be a no brainer but the business heads and stat boys will say well, win six more games and we are okay this season and there are still 16 to go. Surely too early to pull the trigger?

As everyone knows I would have thanked Harry and pulled the trigger after Bobby scored against Derby. Everything this season feels so inevitable it almost feels as if we all know what is going to happen each week before it happens.

Have we got a better squad this time, yes. Is the coaching better than last time. No, it's slipped off the edge of a cliff. Plus there is a mentality to lose away before we step onto the pitch.

Harry says, I have tried everything away from home, so the players go out expecting to lose.

I'll be perfectly hones with you Bosh and say I don't know, we haven't just suddenly lost our way though in fact I'd say we've been pretty naff for a while.
What I don't understand is I thought with the players we brought in we would have had a better Prem season than the last two and I was o.k. with our signings, they're pretty good players who are not performing on a weekly basis and that's down to the Management and coaching team.
When I say Management and coaching team I'm using the term loosely of course.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:37 - Jan 10 with 2091 viewsRangersAreBack

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:20 - Jan 10 by QPR_ARG

I'm so angry right now I'm going to talk about Harry.

But the main question on my mind is: Why hasn't he decided to leave on his own?

Why does he have to be sacked or else we continue to be the victims of the horrible job he's doing at QPR?

Is it because he'd miss out on compensation payment?

Is it because he has lost touch with reality and still think he's doing a good enough job?

For someone who has been calling for him to go right after he got us relegated two seasons ago, this has gone beyond silly now.

It's inexplicable.

It'd be a whole different matter if we were losing because of refereeing mistakes or hitting the woodwork 5 times a match or getting a lot of key players injured.

There's no way to sugarcoat this. Team playing worse and worse. Players constantly out of position. Some out of shape. Some out of their league (players who shouldn't be starting or playing for a Premier League side).

And not without spending millions in "building" up this "team".

If I were Harry, I'd have gone a long time ago. Maybe it was his dignity that left without giving him warning.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 17:21]

Would you leave and forsake a juicy cheque?
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:42 - Jan 10 with 2070 viewsbosh67

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:37 - Jan 10 by ted_hendrix

I'll be perfectly hones with you Bosh and say I don't know, we haven't just suddenly lost our way though in fact I'd say we've been pretty naff for a while.
What I don't understand is I thought with the players we brought in we would have had a better Prem season than the last two and I was o.k. with our signings, they're pretty good players who are not performing on a weekly basis and that's down to the Management and coaching team.
When I say Management and coaching team I'm using the term loosely of course.

I agree Ted. And I don't think Hoddle is the answer either, as some others are saying. The players aren't bad but the management and coaching, as loose as it is, is hopeless and there appears to be no work on phycology and the mental side of the game being preached any more.

Never knowingly right.

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:42 - Jan 10 with 2064 viewsRangersAreBack

The defending was the worst I've seen in many a year. Is it really that difficult to understand that you can't be offside from a throw in?
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:45 - Jan 10 with 2036 viewsitsbiga

No one turn up to the Manure game. An empty stadium would speak volumes.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 18:27 - Jan 10 with 1911 viewsTGRRRSSS

we are better than 2 years ago under Hughes to be fair.
Otherwise........... I dont know not a single point and we're coming up half way through January is shocking.
The squad isnt really good enough and the signs are there to suggest things could very well get much worse.
If Austin gets injured like he did last season it could be curtains, in more ways than one...
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 18:29 - Jan 10 with 1887 viewsbosh67

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 18:27 - Jan 10 by TGRRRSSS

we are better than 2 years ago under Hughes to be fair.
Otherwise........... I dont know not a single point and we're coming up half way through January is shocking.
The squad isnt really good enough and the signs are there to suggest things could very well get much worse.
If Austin gets injured like he did last season it could be curtains, in more ways than one...

To be fair I have seen this Curtains fella play and he has something about him.

Never knowingly right.

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:06 - Jan 10 with 1792 viewsQPR_ARG

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:37 - Jan 10 by RangersAreBack

If my finances were as triffic as his, yes. It's not like his household stability depends on that compensation payment. Is it?

It's not like he has no other means to generate an income.

If your keen in comparing me to Harry, here's another: I would also never have taken the series of incredibly stupid decisions he collected during his spell at QPR.
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:10 - Jan 10 with 1738 viewsDoughnut

No I think you are wrong calling for wobbly to go. With him, we might just make it ! We are over half way there now. With a bit less effort (not much less, admittedly) and endeavor, we might just get there............................1st team to loose every away match in a season.
What a Fcking showing up!!!
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:14 - Jan 10 with 1717 viewsajcoombes

I don't know how the men in charge have got to where they are without being ruthless, yet with us they seem to have no balls. I'm not surprised arry hasn't resigned its not his style but this record is now embarassing 10 GAMES IN A ROW for christ sake hes got to go now!!!!!
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:25 - Jan 10 with 1657 viewsQPR_John

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:37 - Jan 10 by RangersAreBack

Will it be that large just 5 months
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:31 - Jan 10 with 1631 viewsRangersAreBack

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 19:06 - Jan 10 by QPR_ARG

If my finances were as triffic as his, yes. It's not like his household stability depends on that compensation payment. Is it?

It's not like he has no other means to generate an income.

If your keen in comparing me to Harry, here's another: I would also never have taken the series of incredibly stupid decisions he collected during his spell at QPR.

I'm not comparing you to Harry, I'm giving you the explanation you crave. This, after all, is the man who hid his finances in a bank account held in his dog's name.
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 21:42 - Jan 10 with 1406 viewsShotKneesHoop

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 18:29 - Jan 10 by bosh67

To be fair I have seen this Curtains fella play and he has something about him.

He needs to pull himself together.

I'll get my coat.
[Post edited 10 Jan 2015 21:44]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 22:22 - Jan 10 with 1321 viewsMatch82

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 17:45 - Jan 10 by itsbiga

No one turn up to the Manure game. An empty stadium would speak volumes.

Probably a bad game to pick, you'd just end up b with 18,000 man u fans...
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 22:23 - Jan 10 with 1315 viewsozexile

And 3 of our defenders stood still and appealed.
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 01:22 - Jan 11 with 1194 viewsvblockranger

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 22:22 - Jan 10 by Match82

Probably a bad game to pick, you'd just end up b with 18,000 man u fans...

Actually you will end up with the kind of QPR fan that loves to have big opposition down the bush. There are quite a lot of "new" fans i have noticed that love the prem because of the players the opposition bring that they can view live . I am not kidding. These type of fans love the glitz and glamour of the prem and love watching the Rooneys/Hazards/Girouds live even as their own side struggle with players with about 10% of the talent. Cant wait to get back in the Football League and be amongst the real fans that love leagues where we compete and not just survive and go to watch OUR players and not fawn over those the opposition field.
FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 01:33 - Jan 11 with 1179 viewsSpiritofGregory

FERNANDES & THE BOARD -- FOR THE LOVE OF CHRIST on 01:22 - Jan 11 by vblockranger

Actually you will end up with the kind of QPR fan that loves to have big opposition down the bush. There are quite a lot of "new" fans i have noticed that love the prem because of the players the opposition bring that they can view live . I am not kidding. These type of fans love the glitz and glamour of the prem and love watching the Rooneys/Hazards/Girouds live even as their own side struggle with players with about 10% of the talent. Cant wait to get back in the Football League and be amongst the real fans that love leagues where we compete and not just survive and go to watch OUR players and not fawn over those the opposition field.

You appear to have a rose tinted view of the lower leagues. I remember some really dire times in the championship and league 1.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024