Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which would you prefer.... 00:17 - Jan 17 with 7441 viewsScubaHoop

3 points against Man Utd or us loosing but Harry being given the elbow?
Which would you prefer.... on 00:43 - Jan 17 with 6269 viewsqprnaas

3 points always!
Which would you prefer.... on 00:47 - Jan 17 with 6267 viewsPunteR

3 points. Harrys going anyway it seems.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Which would you prefer.... on 01:14 - Jan 17 with 6252 viewsconnell10

Both

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Which would you prefer.... on 03:13 - Jan 17 with 6221 viewsJAPRANGERS

Probably we'll get zero points against Man U and Harry stays to the end of the the season.

Live on TV here, hope at least our lot don't parade the white flag before kick off.
Which would you prefer.... on 03:35 - Jan 17 with 6209 viewsQPR1882

3 Points and Harry gone !

[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 3:36]
Which would you prefer.... on 04:07 - Jan 17 with 6199 viewsBklynRanger

The second option. We'd get more from HR gone than we'd get from 3 last ditch points today followed by his bland I-know-better-than-you fcukery for the rest of the season.

Today is one of the most c**tish matches in living memory.
Which would you prefer.... on 07:21 - Jan 17 with 6159 viewsessextaxiboy

Which would you prefer.... on 04:07 - Jan 17 by BklynRanger

The second option. We'd get more from HR gone than we'd get from 3 last ditch points today followed by his bland I-know-better-than-you fcukery for the rest of the season.

Today is one of the most c**tish matches in living memory.

Thats a joke right ?
Which would you prefer.... on 07:27 - Jan 17 with 6151 viewsdaveB

3 points please, don't care about Redknapp and not convinced Sherwood is any better
Login to get fewer ads

Which would you prefer.... on 07:49 - Jan 17 with 6128 viewsJonDoeman

I would absolutely love a win. But I hope we at least give the fckers a game, not even done that recently.

It Is What It Is !!

Which would you prefer.... on 08:08 - Jan 17 with 6105 viewsloftboy

Get behind the lads ffs, politics can wait until Monday. We can't afford to sacrifice any more points needlessly ala the bonus ones.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Which would you prefer.... on 08:32 - Jan 17 with 6064 viewsChurchie

FFS Shut Up
Anyone remember how long ago our last successful mid season manager change was ?

I for one would go for the points, I am sick of the constant moaning on here. A bit of luck away from home would have us well clear of the relegation zone.
If we are not careful the moaners will end up costing as many points as the luck we have had.

Lets get behind them, the Harry situation will sort it's self out without the constant sniping on here.
Which would you prefer.... on 08:41 - Jan 17 with 6049 viewseghamranger

I've just woken and teally looking forward to going to HQ today, if we play like we did against man city and Liverpool we can beat them, simple as that.
Let's forget this Harry out stuff and get behind our team

COYRS
Which would you prefer.... on 08:44 - Jan 17 with 6045 viewsN12Hoop

The only time I could conceivably want my team to lose is if it was to stop the scum winning the leagu

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Which would you prefer.... on 08:45 - Jan 17 with 6044 viewsRanger78

Which would you prefer.... on 08:41 - Jan 17 by eghamranger

I've just woken and teally looking forward to going to HQ today, if we play like we did against man city and Liverpool we can beat them, simple as that.
Let's forget this Harry out stuff and get behind our team

COYRS

Agreed.

My preferred option would have been Harry already gone and beating UTD!

Right now he's still there so today is about getting behind the team. The other stuff will have to wait
Which would you prefer.... on 08:59 - Jan 17 with 6021 viewsRecoilboss

If losing today has to be the trigger to end the reign of Harold, I'll take that. We need concept change asap, even if it's too late to save the season. 2 years under this clueless washed-up goon - no progress at all, the football's been dire, no tactics, no plans, no creativity or motivation. Someone has to whip this club into shape because we are an embarrassment right now.
Which would you prefer.... on 09:07 - Jan 17 with 5994 viewsAgedR

Which would you prefer.... on 08:59 - Jan 17 by Recoilboss

If losing today has to be the trigger to end the reign of Harold, I'll take that. We need concept change asap, even if it's too late to save the season. 2 years under this clueless washed-up goon - no progress at all, the football's been dire, no tactics, no plans, no creativity or motivation. Someone has to whip this club into shape because we are an embarrassment right now.

I love a bit of revisionism.

I don't think Harry has been a good manager, and the football has been woeful, but, compare and contrast Reading and Wigan.

This malaise is bigger than Redknapp and, until we focus our energies on that, there is only a churn of managers and players in prospect.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

Which would you prefer.... on 09:45 - Jan 17 with 5918 viewsbosh67

3 points! We'll then win our first away game and Harry will be the messiah!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Which would you prefer.... on 09:51 - Jan 17 with 5906 viewsTheBlob

I'd like to have the result where members of this board who have been at each others' throats for ages would be seen exchanging hugs/gifts of flowers and chocolates and skipping to the train station hand in hand.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Which would you prefer.... on 09:55 - Jan 17 with 5900 viewsJamie

3 points clearly. If Arry was then sacked at FT it would be a perfect day.

The 3 points would be tempered however with the fact that next week we will go to Stoke, and lose meekly 2-0 to Sparky with HR in charge.
Which would you prefer.... on 10:18 - Jan 17 with 5835 viewsDiscodroids

the last thing i want today is some heroic defeat where we lose to an own goal deflected in via richard dunnes gooch or something.

i want a performance today as the last couple of times they have come to our house, ther've put their slippers under the table and fragged the mrs while we iron their newspaper for them.

i received this cartoon from a man utd supporting radge today with the tag,

'As the month ended, the transfer window closed. QPR’s transfer policy is explained here....'

stop.my sides are splitting.

harold does look like hywell bennet from tv 80's smash 'shelly' though. Joe jordon looks like norman' on yer bike' tebbit.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 10:22]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Which would you prefer.... on 10:22 - Jan 17 with 5820 viewsPommyhoop

Which would you prefer.... on 10:18 - Jan 17 by Discodroids

the last thing i want today is some heroic defeat where we lose to an own goal deflected in via richard dunnes gooch or something.

i want a performance today as the last couple of times they have come to our house, ther've put their slippers under the table and fragged the mrs while we iron their newspaper for them.

i received this cartoon from a man utd supporting radge today with the tag,

'As the month ended, the transfer window closed. QPR’s transfer policy is explained here....'

stop.my sides are splitting.

harold does look like hywell bennet from tv 80's smash 'shelly' though. Joe jordon looks like norman' on yer bike' tebbit.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2015 10:22]

LOL .
And they have been too kind to Big Joe.
They've made him look like a sprightly 38 year old Gary Mcallister

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Which would you prefer.... on 10:22 - Jan 17 with 5819 viewsjohncharles

Which would you prefer.... on 09:51 - Jan 17 by TheBlob

I'd like to have the result where members of this board who have been at each others' throats for ages would be seen exchanging hugs/gifts of flowers and chocolates and skipping to the train station hand in hand.

TBH I can't see us winning today but it won't stop me being there to cheer on the team.
I will be skipping to the station if Harry gets the sack but I will not, under any circumstances, hold your hand.

Strong and stable my arse.

Which would you prefer.... on 10:23 - Jan 17 with 5812 viewskropotkin41

3 points and just after full time a giant bird swoops down from the sky and seizes Harry in its talons, carries him away and he's never seen again. Sorted.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Which would you prefer.... on 10:27 - Jan 17 with 5806 viewsTheBlob

Which would you prefer.... on 10:22 - Jan 17 by johncharles

TBH I can't see us winning today but it won't stop me being there to cheer on the team.
I will be skipping to the station if Harry gets the sack but I will not, under any circumstances, hold your hand.

I would hold you hand if it had a tenner in it.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Which would you prefer.... on 10:27 - Jan 17 with 5804 viewsPommyhoop

3 points. He's a dead man walking anyway..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024